• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Brawl)

Hyro

Smash Lord
SUPER BUMP

What are we doing for crews?? A lot of players people thought were going...aren't going. Soooooo...?

Me and Lee are going for sure...I know Stingers is gonna be there. Who else we got from the south?

Hyro

Smash Lord
So south people going:

Lee Martin
Hyro
Dr. PP
Stingers
Kadaj
CO18
Seibrik
GDX
Stealth Raptor

stingers

Smash Obsessed
mad about what last time? what are you talking about >.> and you're not nationally proved like those 3 are, its nothing personal dude

Rayku

Smash Lord
LOL I could have possibly qualified for a national crew battle. That's awesome.

Good luck repping South in Brawl, fellows :p

Edit: If ANY of you don't think Reflex/Kismet are viable for this crew battle, you need to get to the doctor.

Hyro

Smash Lord
mad about what last time? what are you talking about >.> and you're not nationally proved like those 3 are, its nothing personal dude
Stingers don't know about my toon link.

Ummmm yeah rag too, so that makes 10 of us.

Lee Martin
Hyro
Dr. PP
Stingers
Ragnar0k
Kadaj
CO18
Seibrik
GDX
Stealth Raptor

And reflex + kismet don't qualify...but mainly because they aren't going.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Haha. Didn't know Reflex/Kismet weren't going. Haven't talked to them in forever.

Lee Martin's gonna get like 9 stocks and then South is going to get destroyed. This'll be good.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
At first when i looked at the crew list i was like mehhh but now im like..awww hell yeah south is gonna wreck sh**

im diggin this list its full of win do work this weekend guys

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i really didnt want to be at the venue all day saturday too. i dont even get there until like 4 and i wanted to chill at the hotel. but if im needed for crews ill oblidge

Hyro

Smash Lord
Haha. Didn't know Reflex/Kismet weren't going. Haven't talked to them in forever.

Lee Martin's gonna get like 9 stocks and then South is going to get destroyed. This'll be good.
...that's like HARD underestimating. He's not the only person who knows how to play on that list lol.

Rayku

Smash Lord
...that's like HARD underestimating. He's not the only person who knows how to play on that list lol.
Oh trust me, I know. I was just messing. Lee Martin plays Lucario, though, who was literally made for crews. Being Lee Martin playing Lucario, that's 5 stocks essentially guaranteed.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
texas isn't going and outside of texas and top florida, we're pretty weak. so, yeah. you have a problem?

Hyro

Smash Lord
why do people say lee plays lucario. he plays metaknight. lol

Top Bottom