• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Brawl)

Gnes

Smash Master
Gnes won Last 4...true story.
Lee>Kismet/Reflex...a sorrowful but true story. This could be biased because I have not played reflex, but I believe Lee beat reflex at Last 4.

Game 3 Gnes vs Kismet....Gnes unleashed the beast. Kismet is good. One bad tourney doesn't destroy months of **** as i assume he does in GA. Kismet I liked your old tag...Hyper :)

Texas is very cocky, because our top player is one of the most cockiest *******s in the world.
And Ran...no one should go in the same sentence as Dojo, well, no one in the south.

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
I don't play brawl nor do i like it, however I do start getting really wasted after melee is done and stumble around watching brawl matches at the few tourneys I've been to... and I recall laughing my *** off 7 months ago as stingers gave a gelled hair, make-up wearing opponent* the business for 10 minutes. It was a long time ago, all i'm saying is that stingers has been half-way decent for awhile now, for those who don't know him.

*chu

Rayku

Smash Lord
Gnes won Last 4...true story.
Lee>Kismet/Reflex...a sorrowful but true story. This could be biased because I have not played reflex, but I believe Lee beat reflex at Last 4.

Game 3 Gnes vs Kismet....Gnes unleashed the beast. Kismet is good. One bad tourney doesn't destroy months of **** as i assume he does in GA. Kismet I liked your old tag...Hyper :)
Lee is on the same level. I've never said anything about Lee being worse than them. Trust me, he's my favorite Lucario player by far, and one of the few who knows what he's doing with the character. I'm not biased towards either person.

If Lee beat Reflex last tournament, then that means they're like 1-1 iirc

I seriously think that, since the crew battle is on day 3, anyone who wants to be on the crew should play whoever to prove themselves. I promise you Reflex/Kismet will not disappoint.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
Lee is on the same level. I've never said anything about Lee being worse than them. Trust me, he's my favorite Lucario player by far, and one of the few who knows what he's doing with the character. I'm not biased towards either person.

I seriously think that, since the crew battle is on day 3, anyone who wants to be on the crew should play whoever to prove themselves. I promise you Reflex/Kismet will not disappoint.
no, that's dumb logic. why would i want to play anyone before deciding a crew? Reflex lost to Lee the last time they met, so he shouldn't be considered period.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
no, that's dumb logic. why would i want to play anyone before deciding a crew? Reflex lost to Lee the last time they met, so he shouldn't be considered period.
I didn't lose to Lee the last time we met. We only "met" in tournament at LasT Smash 3, and that was ages ago.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Who sents ya to losers at last4?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=257139
Guess I could be wrong and that wasn't you who got 5th at this tournament.
Cause if I recall correctly Lee ****ted on you in winners. Cause I clearly remember Gnes calling me telling me how bad Lee ****ed up your world. I don't even know why you would lie about losing to lee, no shame about losing to someone who is obviously better.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Wooow, hard lies reflex. I watched you lose to lee Last4
Did I? Really?

I'm being completely serious.

If so, then, my mistake; forgive me.

EDIT: WAIT

That's who I played in Winner's.

I thought you were talking about friendlies, but I seriously didn't remember losing to Lee, but I did.

I feel stupid.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Keith you're going to winterfest?

I forget who I play at every tournament. It's understandable.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace

I fought Kismet at Last 3 and 2-0ed him in winners. He then beat me 5th match in losers the same tourney. We didn't fight at LAST 4, but out of all the serious mk vs falco friendlies we did on that Sunday i won 80% of them all 2 stock mid percent.

I beat Reflex at Rocket's Hideout tournament 3-0ed in winners bracket (with Toon Link) and I think it went to match 5 set 2 In Grand Finals. ( I went Wario, Toon Link, Mk, and C. Falcon.)

At Last 4 we fought in winners and I won 2-0 my mk vs his PT and wario both 2 stocks mid percent.

I personally feel like I have gotten a LOT better since Last 3, though.

DJRome

Smash Hero
The reflex what a game he's hiding all the cards
The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover isn't that bizarre
Evey little thing the reflex does
Leaves you answered with a question mark

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
The reflex what a game he's hiding all the cards
The reflex is in charge of finding treasure in the dark
And watching over lucky clover isn't that bizarre
Evey little thing the reflex does
Leaves you answered with a question mark
DJ if you ever quote Duran Duran near me again I will end you.

Rayku

Smash Lord
I fought Kismet at Last 3 and 2-0ed him in winners. He then beat me 5th match in losers the same tourney. We didn't fight at LAST 4, but out of all the serious mk vs falco friendlies we did on that Sunday i won 80% of them all 2 stock mid percent.

I beat Reflex at Rocket's Hideout tournament 3-0ed in winners bracket (with Toon Link) and I think it went to match 5 set 2 In Grand Finals. ( I went Wario, Toon Link, Mk, and C. Falcon.)

At Last 4 we fought in winners and I won 2-0 my mk vs his PT and wario both 2 stocks mid percent.

I personally feel like I have gotten a LOT better since Last 3, though.
Man it just feels like I read something that Mew2King posted.

I agree about the last statement. I just wish you had more videos so that I could, you know, try to get some silent pointers.

I still think Reflex should at least be CONSIDERED. You guys are ***** who diss him even after he admits his mistake. That's just plain rude.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Yes, it was a money match. I also beat DEHF, SK92, UltimateRazer, and Tyrant. :<

I tried to approach Dedede like an idiot against Zex in Game 3. Switched to Wario in panic and it screwed me. As for the first two games, Marth gives me trouble. I need to find a way to beat sword characters. That's all I've lost to lately (and ADHD at SNES, hah).

Also, Futile invented Wario. Give me a break. :ohwell:
But but but it was a friendly and my rumble was off and there was no censor bar to turn it on!

/johns.

I also think Lee is better than Kismet because I've played both in tournament already.

Rayku

Smash Lord
So...is there a crew that's been formed yet? I know there's a solid 8 people, but the last two are sketchy.

I say that the last two just fight for it at the tournament :/

stingers

Smash Obsessed
solid 8? i can only think of 6...who am i missing in this list:

dojo, gnes, razor, co18, seibrik, lee martin

Rayku

Smash Lord
Last list I made up I remember I had 8 people, but apparently Reflex/Kismet "aren't even close to being good enough in Brawl to be mentioned in the same sentence" as all the other definites in the crew.

I'm probably not even going to Pound 4, I think I'll stop talking in this thread now.

Kismet for President
Reflex for Secretary of Awesome.

Top Bottom