• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Brawl)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wtf Rayku? Stop trying to start something -,- I already said I was jk about Zom~B, I know he's good. Don't be a douche about it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I'm adamant about Reflex not being good enough to get on the South crew...that's my opinion. If I say anyone isn't good enough to get on the crew does that mean they're bad? No, I just don't think they're top 10.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
who the *** is stingers? this kid sounds mad stupid

zomb is mad good at life (my guess as to why he quit brawl)

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL I couldn't help but notice that me and GDX not on any of these lists.

Me and GDX will be our own ****ing crew. The DC & GDX Black Comedy Variety Hour crew.

...no but seriously me and GDX will be commentating up at Pound 4 so you better be ****in listnin!

Purple

Hi guys!
random comment, even though reflex is very prolific among the south, i noticed that he loses to random people sometimes (umby, scatz, chaz, etc). and i don't think he would be the best pick for the main list of crews.

alby - remember it's not all about variety, but skill and placing.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Oh yeah I just got back from 2-0ing kismet in tourney. keep him on
And while you're at it, you should 2-0 Seibrik and other top south players as well . You know, since you're beast and all and beating them also means they should definitely stay in the crew.

And don't forget, you're a beast for 2-0ing Kismet. That guy never loses to anyone. You should be proud. :)

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
I'm not going to lie reading some of yall posts make Alt South sound very regional biased. From what I can tell you guys are oblivious of the community outside your region. Anyways we have plenty of time to form the crew before pound, pound is still a good 6 week away so lets take our time.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Oh my....I forgot about Reflex taking Falcos.

I saw him at Genesis vs Larry...hmmm. If hes still as good as he is vs Falco, I think he should be on for that reason.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Also was looking around and this maybe ALT North possible 10

1. Ally (Snake)
2. Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight/Ice Climbers)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario)
4. NEO (Marth)
5. Fatal (Snake)
6. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
7. ChuDat (Kirby)
8. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
9. Anti (Meta Knight/Snake)
10. Candy (Snake)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah no joke

i count 3 snakes, maybe 4 if anti goes snake. also neo is marth. It might be wise to have Seibrik and CO18 both on our crew, if CO18 is going (I forget if he is or not)

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ally goes to all their tourneys...i dont have a problem with it personally

also get this

east crew is splitting up into md/va and everything else. well as long as plank allows it.

which is only good for us :D

DC

Smash Cadet
You know what? We should do a black Florida crew.

DC (black Kirby)
GDX (black Diddy)
Afro Thundah (black Snake)
CO18 (black Dedede)
HRNUT (black everything else)

........this could really work.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Also was looking around and this maybe ALT North possible 10

1. Ally (Snake)
2. Atomsk (Dedede/Meta Knight/Ice Climbers)
3. ksizzle (Meta Knight/Lucario)
4. NEO (Marth)
5. Fatal (Snake)
6. ADHD (Diddy Kong)
7. ChuDat (Kirby)
8. Snakeee (Zero Suit Samus)
9. Anti (Meta Knight/Snake)
10. Candy (Snake)
holy **** that crew is stacked... Ally's snake can take down like 9 stocks by himself...
And doesn't he live in the MW? What is he doing on the ATL North crew? Just because he plays in their tournaments doesn't mean he should be on their crew. If he lived there, it would be a different story @_@

edit: I feel dirty for posting in here so much lol. I quit brawl a few months ago :x

Purple

Hi guys!
reflex still shouldn't be on the crew imo, he hates snakes (for good reason) and the fact that he doesn't use wario anymore makes it that much worse.

There's not good enough chances of him facing a falco instead of him facing a snake.

South's going to have problems if we have too strong of a variety of characters..

stingers

Smash Obsessed
iirc co18 beat ally in a mm at genesis. if we have to play atlantic north then he would be our best bet.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
I nominate Uncle. People just don't know.

It's going to be harder for us to think of the top ten then it was for melee since they have rom2 to go off of. Just wait till the next big tourny...what is it winterfest? then really pick up the discussion again. just my opinion.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Seibrik beat Ally as well. If we are facing Ally, we'd be best to stack ours against him. Have the two D3s that know how to **** Snake's the best, and if anyone sends Atomsk our way, just let Co18 **** him in doubles since he is the best at D3 doubles allegedly.

Do we have any Diddy killers?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Just half of southwest.

Crews are weird.

@Hylian: Did you win?
Yes I won 2-0 IIRC. I also took Lee Martin to 3rd game that tournament where he 2-0ed lain lol I was playing well.

Also, Kismet losing to an unranked texas player makes me nervous about him :/. I mean escas beast but I want the best possible for the crew. We'll see if Relfex/Kismet still stack up at winterfest probably. Lots of thinking to do.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Brawl has got to be THE most inconsistent game I've ever seen in my life. It's as if Inui logic is actually accurate with it.

Top Bottom