• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pre Pound 4 Crew Battle Plans(Brawl)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Well, take me out of consideration, since I'm probably not going.

If I somehow can, I'll let you guys know, and I'll even try out to see if I'm good enough. :D

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
I'd say if you guys really don't want nickriddle in it, and he goes, let him play all of the people in the crew, like a pool.

we just take the top ten from the pool of condidates or w.e. to make the crew.

fair?

-nominates self for captain-

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Well if no one else is going to, I will. I nominate Stingers for, at the very least, an alt.

A lot of you may not know about how good he is but he has a killer Rob, a good MK and a surprisingly good Charizard. If only there were some way he could show how good he is before Pound roles around.

Plus I bet he is your best option against any Olimar.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We will play people to see how good they are and question people on what match-ups they like etc.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hrm...Crew suggestions:

Kismet2 - Falco
CO18 - Dedede
Lee Martin - Lucario/Metaknight
Dojo - Metaknight
Razer - Snake
UTDZac (if attending?) - G&W
Reflex - Pokemon Trainer
Gnes - Diddy Kong
Seibrik - Metaknight/Dedede

Alternates:
BigLou - Luigi
Nick Riddle - Zero Suit Samus
Hylian - Ice Climbers

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah it's 8 people and 2 alts so I'm thinking it's going to look something like:

1.Dojo
2.Gnes
3.Razer
4.LeeMartin
5.Co18
6.Seibrik
7.Reflex
8.Kismet?

1. Hylian/Dphat/Kosmos etc tx players
2. NickRiddle/Esam/ etc florida players

stingers

Smash Obsessed
you don't have to separate between 8 people and 2 alts you know. you make a list of 10 then decide which of the 8 you'll put in for the match.

Keith_Da_Thief

Smash Journeyman
yo, aint just saying this cause im from his state, but stingerz has a mean mk, and is easily the best rob main this region has. he studies match up well, and think he should considered to be on the list, or alt at least

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
It's pretty simple, if he's good enough he'll be on.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Thats a nice sentiment but is there anyway your going to test who is good or are we only going on recommendations and previous results.
We will have a set list of people who will be on the crew no matter what and then play some of the other ones we are looking at to see how they fit in.

Also, I agree with Dphat about Kosmos. I played him at No Koast and he used MK against me not peach.

DJRome

Smash Hero
someone should suggest a crew battle but for doubles!!!!! that would be pretty cool :)
i agree with this. but it would kind of suck if 1 person has 1 stock and the other has 3 vs 2 ppl with 3 stock. it would seem almost to make sense for that 1 stock to sd just to have an even 3 stock battle

so. . . it'd be hard to deal with that kind of gayness

DJRome

Smash Hero
the only thing i could think of is that the team COULD balance their stocks if they wanted to

-Ran

Smash Master
Hyro has become incredibly sharp over the past month or so. He beat Reflex in tournament yesterday. Jerm beat Reflex in pools and had a close match in tournament. Kismet placed 9th [Lost to Esca in losers, and I forgot who beat him in Winners. I also placed 9th in this tournament.] My other thoughts are to avoid Game and Watch as a singles candidate for a crew. G&W is more and more feeling like he excels the best in teams, not in a singles environment.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I remember some random ROB beating Reflex's PT too

Reflex's PT isn't that great, when's the last time he's won a tournament?

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
I just don't get to play people much anymore so I don't bother practicing by myself(I think the last time I touched Brawl was at that HxC tourny :ohwell: ). I still go Peach against Diddy Kong though LOL.:)

I really don't know who I'm going to main to be honest(messing around with a bunch of characters)...all I know is that Peach is going to be my secondary.

For Diddy Kong...

Rayku

Smash Lord
zom~b is definitely random lol
That's such a lie and you know it, Stingers. He was challenging you for "Best ROB" title and you were afraid of him. Don't even try to pretend like you don't know who he was/is. Just because he doesn't play anymore does not give you the right to flat out insult him. There's no "lol" about it.

Yeah, Reflex hasn't won a tournament in a while. Do you -expect- Pokemon Trainer to win tournaments? Well, obviously you do because Reflex is something else. I'd like to see you even attempt to name one Pokemon Trainer that is better than he is. And if you could, I'd like to see you try and convince me that those PT players can beat MikeHAZE and SK92 like Reflex has done before.

Name another low tier main that wins tournaments in a strong region, ever. Or even comes close to it. I can't think of any off the top of my head other than Boss.

Wanna know what Genesis's South crew looked like? If I recall correctly, it was:

Some Dededes
1-2 G&W's
3-4 Metaknights
a Snake
and Reflex

I think Kismet was on there as well, but my memory of crews isn't very good because any suggestion to the crew captain was essentially ignored by the person who led it.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i was

afraid

of him

LMFAOOOOO

I accepted every single mm request he offered but we were never at the same tournaments.

Also I know ZOM~Bs good, I'm just messing around. Don't say I was afraid of him though XD

Rayku

Smash Lord
i was

afraid

of him

LMFAOOOOO

I accepted every single mm request he offered but we were never at the same tournaments.

Also I know ZOM~Bs good, I'm just messing around. Don't say I was afraid of him though XD
I'm saying you were afraid of him taking your precious title.

Top Bottom