• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

Umby

Smash Master
I'm still loving the fact that the venue is only about 8 minutes away from me.

Don't like the fact that my parents would not approve of me housing anyone for this.

:(

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i really wanna make it but there's a chance i prolly wont be able to since some family might be flying to visit us for the holidays, just saying... i dunno what were u guys thinking when u picked that date

nicaboy

Smash Champion
i really wanna make it but there's a chance i prolly wont be able to since some family might be flying to visit us for the holidays, just saying... i dunno what were u guys thinking when u picked that date

agreed.............
maybe January would have worked so much better even February but December has alot going on. Hanukkah Christmas new year eve etc

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
I'd rather stick with TGMT series being an INTERNATIONAL TOURNAMENT SERIES.

I'm a firm believer that international>>>>>national tournaments. Therefore, 1international + 1national > 1national.

EDIT: HYPE
****, i just got ***** by ares

S0FT

Smash Ace
Prac you cant beat christmas....
No one is choosing smash bros over there family...
The price of tickets is next to outrageous...
You might get 20 people.....
BUT you clearly would do so much better if you simply changed the date!
Even the week before would get you 100 more people....
PB&J said that he was talking to new york smashers that would come if this was a week before....

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua

Dark Hart, $5 MM 3/5 ?
Daym boy, I check this thread for the first time in 3 weeks, and I see an mm with my name on it.

If I'm at this shindig, I would be more than happy to mm you Ryzol, but the holidays may affect my being here as well, so no promises.

I must warn you though I'm as good as Forward. >_> <_< *points at sig*

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, a date change definitely seems for the best. No way this can ammount up to the first one with this date.

Spife

Smash Master
The chances of me going are so slim, SO SLIM but I'll see what strings I can pull.
I think Mainehampshire should make a stop in Greenfield MA and SPIFE IT UPPPP!!!

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
id do low tier. [Egg Time]

I really really wanna come to this im sure JMOAN would too. as well as a few others.
Set a date when the most people could come. Right before Christmas is def not a good idea cause everyone is gonna do with their Family.

ganon543

Smash Cadet
I would like to attend from delaware with a couple friends but this date is not good at all for me, date change please!

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'd really like this tournament to be great, and it seems we need to change the date to do that. I'll make it either way.

Pritch

Smash Lord
If it's during christmas break still I'll be able to come, and there's a possibility I'll be able to convince some of the more melee-minded LA people (Lee, Taylor, maybe sudai, etc) to come as well. During school though a 10-12 hour drive either way + multi-day tournament is just too much of a demand on my time.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Ok who would be willing to house me and my car. Most likely it will consist of myself, Scar, M2K, and Cactuar. Possibly one more. So does anyone have room for 4-5 people including arguably the best Melee player in the world(M2K) and the most electrifying man in Melee entertainment today(scar)? We have a Philly Caravan.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Date change?
bad host?

Prac has not got back to me on the date change so the tourney is still slated for the 20th & 21st
Ok who would be willing to house me and my car. Most likely it will consist of myself, Scar, M2K, and Cactuar. Possibly one more. So does anyone have room for 4-5 people including arguably the best Melee player in the world(M2K) and the most electrifying man in Melee entertainment today(scar)? We have a Philly Caravan.
There will be housing at the venue the night before.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I apologize to those who wanted a date change but the 20th-21st for December is final.
I know this is close to Xmas, but were going to try and make this even bigger than the last one.
Once again i apologize for the inconvenience

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
How can it be bigger when it's so close to the holidays, man? You already have half of the people in this thread saying that they'll be unable to attend.

Ah, well. I guess I'll try and make it, but no guarantees.

Smooth Criminal

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Dogy is so awesome. What a cool guy.

Stop whining about the date. Grow a beard and be somebody.
>___>

I prefer my five o' clock shadow, thank you very much.

And stop whining about the date? That's a pretty ******* thing to say, Ares. The people that are/were whining about the date had a blast at the last tourney ya'll held. It would be a shame to miss another because of something as stupid as the holidays.

I'll more than likely make it, but I was really looking forward to seeing some of the other OOSers/OOCers. Guess I'll try and rev the hype machine. Gotta do my part.

Smooth Criminal

Top Bottom