• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Prac and Co Presents: TGMT2: Tabasco, Date pending...

DP's Mario

Smash Ace
Well, from talking to Prac at work about this tourney, looks like a date change is confirmed to occur.

And yeah. Me & Prac work at the same job. Toys R Us for teh winz. We're looking at a...early next year? Sometime in February...

chaddd

Smash Lord
oh****son.

Who's teaming with me?

PM me for real. I want to wins money. Lots of it. Training mode. All day. Fox only. Final Destination.

Seriously who wants to split first place teams with me?

Eggz

Smash Hero
the dates kinda curb stomping my ballsack as far as plane prices go. anyway it could be moved a bit earlier?

edit: curb stomping everyones balls

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Well, from talking to Prac at work about this tourney, looks like a date change is confirmed to occur.

And yeah. Me & Prac work at the same job. Toys R Us for teh winz. We're looking at a...early next year? Sometime in February...
it be for the beast dog so do it
edit we teaming at this right?
i play sheik so you know and all im gonna say is she is paying of nicely finaly no more marth problems xD

t3h stock slayer

Smash Apprentice
chances are im gonna fly to this or to connecticut D=
but i dont know wich one i shuold go to =/

edit: nvm just read dp about the date change o.O,
guess im goin to connecticut

chaddd

Smash Lord
In light of the fact that I'm about to be banned from SWF in about 15-20 minutes, I'd like to let everyone know I still need a team mate. I won't be able to put in any more requests for a while, so please let me know.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
In light of the fact that I'm about to be banned from SWF in about 15-20 minutes, I'd like to let everyone know I still need a team mate. I won't be able to put in any more requests for a while, so please let me know.
I would, but I'm not good at this game. I'd feel bad letting you carry me to victory, XD.

Scar

#HarveyDent
Everlasting yay, you and your crowd (read: everyone in your group) should all MM me, I'll give you guys 2:1 odds, however much $$ you put up.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Everlasting yay, you and your crowd (read: everyone in your group) should all MM me, I'll give you guys 2:1 odds, however much $$ you put up.
Do I get 2:1 odds?

EDIT: lol @ reflex.

tubes

Smash Ace
So Ive been playing melee on and off now since a year within release. I've been putting off getting into the tournament scene for some time now but recently I played melee for the first time after a 6 month break and now I've gotten even more into it then before! But I have nobody to play with and fighting coms isn't very satisfying. So I was thinking it's about time I started going to tournaments. I'm not very good with the AT's. As C.Falcon I can't wavedash consistently and I often forget to L-cancel. I realize I'll probably get own'd so how often do you guys play friendlies in-between sets? I'll be more willing to spend the next month perfecting my AT's if I know I'll get to play more than 2 matches.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Yes, there will be mad friendlies. You should definitely come - tournaments are the only way to really get good at the game.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
So Ive been playing melee on and off now since a year within release. I've been putting off getting into the tournament scene for some time now but recently I played melee for the first time after a 6 month break and now I've gotten even more into it then before! But I have nobody to play with and fighting coms isn't very satisfying. So I was thinking it's about time I started going to tournaments. I'm not very good with the AT's. As C.Falcon I can't wavedash consistently and I often forget to L-cancel. I realize I'll probably get own'd so how often do you guys play friendlies in-between sets? I'll be more willing to spend the next month perfecting my AT's if I know I'll get to play more than 2 matches.
ya dude we play friendlies like crazy and alot of are nice and will try and help you out and point out things tooo work on/ so come on by and your in atl too hell i will play with you b4 the tournament if you want :)

on a side note im teamin with ga best mario you guessed dp
lol we are gonna do soo good

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
Right next to my house....nice

I go to UCF but i live in GA, so i guess i'll rep GA for this tourney, i'll be there and this time i wont have to work so i can stay the whole time, i know the last one was the **** though!!!

No Brawl.... Were trying to keep it intense :-)

nicaboy

Smash Champion
yo nicaboy u stay in the A, u gotta hit me up sometimes during the summer, i need a sparing partner, everybody lives in like columbus...

sorry for double post
uh kinda im only 20 mins from atl but it dont matter im there like everyday i work over there and go to underground atl on occasion. if you stay in atl we can play fo sho. my brother plays too so we can meet up fo sho. who do you main?

jlorde34@yahoo.com

Smash Apprentice
I usually dont let random people in my house... but if we gon be playing melee, all are welcome, i live literally 7 minutes away, my middle school is actually across the street from the venue :-D !!!!!!

nicaboy

Smash Champion
I main Icy's and Peach

coo i live in Union City, Southside... jus hit me up

I wish i could get my brother to play, but after i got good he stopped playing :(
dog your close too me i stay in clayton county but union city my mom use too work there i can even catch the marta too ya crib i play sheik ganon peach luigi. i can also play other characters for kicks imma pm you now

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
dog your close too me i stay in clayton county but union city my mom use too work there i can even catch the marta too ya crib i play sheik ganon peach luigi. i can also play other characters for kicks imma pm you now
Don't be fooled. Nica's a Peach main, through and through.

roflroflrofl

My Sheik's actually a little better now, son. I'mma have to MM you at this ****.

Smooth Criminal

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Don't be fooled. Nica's a Peach main, through and through.

roflroflrofl

My Sheik's actually a little better now, son. I'mma have to MM you at this ****.

Smooth Criminal
nope i droped peach for sheik now really at the last tourney i went sheik for the most part. so ya i play sheik and love it she is much more broken than peach

Top Bottom