• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
I knew jpobs would ask so I already started thinking about it <3

Okay well basically even though I won a lot in the past year I've "only" beaten Hbox in two sets rom3 and pound 5. And I'm pretty sure he's johnned outta both of those losses so I have to win this third to cement my place as the best in the south(which makes sense because I should have to **** him first before I can move on to the nation or the world).

So I have my eventual goal of being the best on the line once again, as well as proving I am better than Hbox there. So I'm HYPED to **** him HARD because I want there to be NO MORE DOUBTS after this time is over(hopefully I win in 2 sets as well without dropping a game or more than 1-2 overall to make it sure).

So basically I'm gonna shoot him then he's gonna try to fly away then I'm gonna kick him and then he'll try to shield camp me then I'll grab upthrow **** and it's gonna look like Falco destroys Jiggz but you all have to remember that I'm out there to PLAY and Hbox is out there to PROTECT HIS REP so I've got competition on my side. Also Hbox sucks at approaching so if I ever get a lead I could hard gay him back and it'd be over(I'll go Young Link on his butt).

Ain't gonna be no windmill/food poisoning/I just lost to Mango and don't feel like playing johns this time.

That post was ****.

Metakill

Smash Journeyman
yo, PP can I ask you some stuff?
I'm focusing on skill, because I can't play with someone (bussy 7am - 8pm, 8pm - 11pm homework, 11pm . ??am melee)
Do you know some training or something like that to get better playing alone? I practice a lot Shield pressure (handicap 9) with Fox and Falco (mah mains) like multishine, shine-nair-shine-etc, shinegrab and that stuff, but idk if that'll work at a real match, of course I can **** cpu but a human will shield DI, shine OoS or something like that. So, i'm only getting better at technical stuff.

btw, a random question.
Which character is Mango's best?, obv at your opinion

Love you PP, only 'cause of you I don't let Falco and I still playing with him, greetings from México.

Pi

Smash Hero
being better than someone at smash automatically makes all of your opinions/stances/outlooks anything to do with the game really, matter more

it's just how it is

and if you disagree with me

MM me

D

Deleted member

I thought some people might like this, so here it is:

[03:52] Jason: pizza just sucks **** except for the taste
[03:52] Jason: but nothings worse than
[03:52] Jason: the chicken cheesesteak i had
[03:52] Max: idk i'm tired of the taste too honestly
[03:52] Jason: today in camden
[03:52] Jason: it was 3 dollars
[03:52] Max: LOL
[03:52] Jason: i was like sweet deal
[03:53] Jason: then i ate it....
[03:53] Jason: and im like
[03:53] Jason: u should have to pay me 20 dollars
[03:53] Jason: to eat that
[03:53] Jason: its the EXACT OPPOSITE
[03:53] Jason: of a philly cheesesteak
[03:53] Jason: camdens are a negative 3 out of 10
[03:54] Max: LOL
[03:56] Max: maybe that cheesesteak was so bad it was a permanent drop to your reflexes
[03:57] Jason: i couldnt even finish it
[03:57] Max: like if humans have stats like an RPG, you just got a life-long debuff
[03:57] Jason: it was small too
[03:57] Jason: i tried so hard to finish it
[03:57] Jason: but it felt like i was eating poison that was going to kill me every bite
[03:58] Max: LOL
This actually came from a useful discussion about learned reflexes, but that part wasn't worth posting lol

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
there was this one time i remember where Fly Amanita gave someone an infraction and he responded with "MONEY MATCH ME" or something
it was hilarious

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol

mew2king seems like a fun guy

but when i housed him that one time

he just seemed weird. we probably all seemed like strangers and noobs to him though, so we were probably even weirder.

i'm still going to be forever thankful for those friendlies we did. i got at least 4 hours with him in endless melee, falcon vs sheik on battlefield. cuz he loves bodying falcon and i had to hold dat salt in my chest every time i got cg'd, and force myself to be better conditioned to fight vs sheik.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Wait... Lenny Kravitz is Jewish?

:phone:
i guess not really, but he was born jewish. from his wikipedia entry "Kravitz identifies himself as a Christian, 'through choice but I'm also a Jew, it's all the same to me'"

Vaccine

Smash Journeyman
ive got some ?s

can marth uair -> grab u if he hits ur shield with the first part of the attack and then ends it early with a l cancel? if he cant what can i do to avoid it?

what r ur options if peach float cancel fairs/nairs/bairs ur shield? assuming they try to hit u with their fastest viable move as a follow up.

does ur shield come up slower when ur running? also what about walking -> shield?

when marth is chain grabbing u and u dont di and try to shine out of it do u try to spam or time it? should i try this against good marths? at what % can i avoid upthrow -> fsmash?

Top Bottom