• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I'm not good vs marth.

Also, you should play me in spacies dittos if you don't think I'm good at them (plz don't tell me you're basing them off of me vs cyrain......).

Also, PP would destroy hax. Matchup is terrible + skill gap.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't 3 stock him per game (not counting friendlies).
I'm just basing it off all the vids I've seen of you, not just vs cyrain. Not to say you're bad at fox dittoing, but you've never stuck out to me as particularly good at them; not moreso than any of the other good foxes at least. I mean, between jman, chillin, cyrain, lucky, or any other good foxes...I just never really saw fox dittoing as an unknown specialty or something, whereas somebody like jman is known particularly for being good at fox dittos. Whenever I've seen you fight marth, you certainly seemed competent enough at it, but that might just be you outplaying them.

That said... yeah i'd fox ditto you all day; I've gotten a "bit" better than last time =P

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I'm just basing it off all the vids I've seen of you, not just vs cyrain. Not to say you're bad at fox dittoing, but you've never stuck out to me as particularly good at them; not moreso than any of the other good foxes at least. I mean, between jman, chillin, cyrain, lucky, or any other good foxes...I just never really saw fox dittoing as an unknown specialty or something, whereas somebody like jman is known particularly for being good at fox dittos. Whenever I've seen you fight marth, you certainly seemed competent enough at it, but that might just be you outplaying them.

That said... yeah i'd fox ditto you all day; I've gotten a "bit" better than last time =P
From what I know of Unknown.. he's pretty damn good at fox dittos.. and ***** Sheik all day. He's a very smart player and I can see him being one of the best someday for sure at this game because of his knowledge, but it seems he has many bad controller johns.. =P

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Unknown > PC Chris > Cactuar > Mango

Pretty clear evidence if you ask me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Basing yourselves who's better with Fox dittos? Back to 2006.. wow lol. I remember a time when all I wanted was to Ganon ditto everybody so i can be the best Ganon.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
falco dittos are the hardest matchup in the game I don't care what anyone says. He has a gun too? yea, **** that.

unknown522

Some guy
From what I know of Unknown.. he's pretty damn good at fox dittos.. and ***** Sheik all day. He's a very smart player and I can see him being one of the best someday for sure at this game because of his knowledge, but it seems he has many bad controller johns.. =P
Unknown > PC Chris > Cactuar > Mango

Pretty clear evidence if you ask me.
But Zhu = PC Chris (cause we're 1-1)

So Unknown > Zhu

But I beat him in friendlies two years ago...

TWO

YEARS

ago

I don't remember that last time I contributed anything meaninful.
Basing yourselves who's better with Fox dittos? Back to 2006.. wow lol. I remember a time when all I wanted was to Ganon ditto everybody so i can be the best Ganon.
haha, I love you guys.

no homo

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I love Falco dittos. The first thing I do at every local is sit down and play them with Kevin for as long as he'll play me. So intellectually and creatively intensive and draining but the fastest way to get warmed up there is.

For the record, I have won 3 EVER.

EVER.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
I love Falco dittos. The first thing I do at every local is sit down and play them with Kevin for as long as he'll play me. So intellectually and creatively intensive and draining but the fastest way to get warmed up there is.

For the record, I have won 3 EVER.

EVER.
I sit there and watch you guys play then get salty that I didn't get to =P

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
PP record some more fox please!!

if you ever get a chance to play again :D

<3
I'll probably work on my secondaries more after Genesis(especially if I win). I plan on just trying to get the most out of my training sessions as I can with Falco until then.

Fox will certainly be included in the recording and playing. =)

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This.

I can't seem to respect the other Falco's lasers and dairs
Now you know how EVERY SINGLE OTHER CHARACTER IN THE GAME FEELS ALL THE TIME.
mers with the truth

also, yea unknown mostly just outplays Marth players. Marth players are like:
Mew2King
gap
Cactuar's Prime / Ken's Prime
Non-Rusty Azen / Strawhat Dahean
everyone else

unknown522

Some guy
Strawhat used marth vs me at Pound 5. Our pools set was close, then I ***** him pretty badly when we played again in losers bracket.

also, IB's marth was getting really good, but not anymore.

He's starting to come out to stuff again, now that he's done with school.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Strawhat used marth vs me at Pound 5. Our pools set was close, then I ***** him pretty badly when we played again in losers bracket.

also, IB's marth was getting really good, but not anymore.

He's starting to come out to stuff again, now that he's done with school.
strawhat was like 20x better at Pound 4. over was some 50x better. i really wish i knew what happened with those two, they were so ridiculously good at Pound 4 for two guys most of us have never heard of.

i miss having a technical spacy to practice with. all i got is my exroommate who just knows how to get out of combos / not do anything else.

=(

SUMMERRRRRRRR

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I've heard both sides. On one hand, not being in the game can make you rusty in your tech skill, timing, and remembering random tricks.

On the other, not playing for awhile could help you lose some ugly habits that might have been developed over months of play. You come back somewhat fresh, and those habits are gone.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
A week and a half of not playing causes me to like lose all Smash coordination
I constantly practice ... so ... heh

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
depends how good you are. if you're not a top level player, taking some time off can clear your head and help you get over some mental hangup. if you're a top level player, you get ***** for taking time off.
I guess I should have said tech skill
I hate the hour-long shaking off of rust where I can't do anything I want to do <_<

linkoninja

Smash Journeyman
PC Ain't even that good :p!

Hax would beat PP in Falcon dittos >.< I think you guys give him too much credit (or maybe I've just never seen his Falcon lol)

vs M2k idk? I saw PP ****ing up M2K in dittos not too long ago.
vs Fox (dunno who's the best fox, maybe Jman) I could see either person winning but I'd lean towards jman.

Mango is the truth
I'm not riding him,but I still have confidence his anything > anyone else
If it ain't Scorp a Dorp it's done PP

Scorpion Mango > PP
Mango's Falco > Pp
Mango's Marth > PP
Mango's Fox > PP..
Mango's Falcon > PP

P.s Armada destroys anyone, especially another peach.
And I never wanna see HBox in another jiggs ditto again

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
his mario isn't better than everyone
but his any actual char, yea

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I beat Hax in Falcon dittos at Zenith multiple times.. if I can do it, PP definitely can too.. no? I mean logically yes.. But, maybe PP's style is worse vs Hax? Idk.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
PC Ain't even that good :p!

Hax would beat PP in Falcon dittos >.< I think you guys give him too much credit (or maybe I've just never seen his Falcon lol)

vs M2k idk? I saw PP ****ing up M2K in dittos not too long ago.
vs Fox (dunno who's the best fox, maybe Jman) I could see either person winning but I'd lean towards jman.

Mango is the truth
I'm not riding him,but I still have confidence his anything > anyone else
If it ain't Scorp a Dorp it's done PP

Scorpion Mango > PP
Mango's Falco > Pp
Mango's Marth > PP
Mango's Fox > PP..
Mango's Falcon > PP

P.s Armada destroys anyone, especially another peach.
And I never wanna see HBox in another jiggs ditto again
Actually, if you paid attention to armada's peach dittos with american peaches, you'd see that they're often far less in his favor than they should be, considering the skill gap; he'll either drop games, or have insanely close matches with players that he might have no issue with had they mained another character. If anything, "armada destroys anyone... except other peaches" is a far more accurate statement.

Top Bottom