• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PPMD's Falco Discussion Thread

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Me too, but hax is #1 falcon right now. And i wanna see how falco does vs hax.
Im sure im not the first person to say this in this thread, but kevin nanney does not exist, falco became real and took kevin's body.

:phone:

D

Deleted member

not only would i bet on pp beating hax, i'd bet on his falco, fox, and falcon all beating hax.

actually, i'd bet on pp vs any other player winning the mirror of the other player's major character so long as the character was a conventional one (no peach, sheik, ICs, etc. weird characters).

mers

Smash Ace
not only would i bet on pp beating hax, i'd bet on his falco, fox, and falcon all beating hax.

actually, i'd bet on pp vs any other player winning the mirror of the other player's major character so long as the character was a conventional one (no peach, sheik, ICs, etc. weird characters).
Sheik's not a conventional character? Also, I know PP did surprisingly well in Marth dittos with M2K, but still... M2K's got that one.

I'd love to see PP fox ditto some of the great Fox mains out there.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I've seen Kevin beat M2K in Marth dittos before, and he beat Hax in a Falcon ditto MM a while ago (recorded on Youtube). I would put money on any of his top tiers in dittos anyday. Kevin is silly good.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I like being underestimated. If I win Genesis or am satisfied with my performance(don't think it'll happen without winning but who knows) I'm gonna see if I can start showing you guys what my secondaries can do. They're coming eventually, either way. =p

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Fact.

But im the lead conductor of the hax bandwagon.

right there with you bro, hax is the homie.

I think Mow was just saying that he thought PP would win any Falco, Fox, Marth, CF, or Mario dittos.
falco: duh, maybe mango?
fox: idk, jman, raynex, unknown are all really good at the ditto. but PP is the better player.

marth: $20 on m2k
CF: lol i wouldn't even be surprised, cf dittos are janky
mario: ppl play mario?

I like being underestimated. If I win Genesis or am satisfied with my performance(don't think it'll happen without winning but who knows) I'm gonna see if I can start showing you guys what my secondaries can do. They're coming eventually, either way. =p
yesssssssssssss.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
when someone who's PP good starts whipping out the secondaries, it's really fun to watch until they lose to someone and everyone says "he would've won with his main". it's a tournament and if you lose for making a bad decision (like using your secondary), then you lose.

i know this is unprovoked. lol

p.s. pp, how's the wife and kids?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
when someone who's PP good starts whipping out the secondaries, it's really fun to watch until they lose to someone and everyone says "he would've won with his main". it's a tournament and if you lose for making a bad decision (like using your secondary), then you lose.

i know this is unprovoked. lol

p.s. pp, how's the wife and kids?
LOL they're doin well. They're doin wellll. Come visit them imo.

Also <3 Mogwai. Best advice I never listened to haha. XD

Edit: <3333 the support

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Unknown is good at the ditto? No offense to him at all, I just haven't gotten the impression from his vids that he's particularly better at it than matchups like marth or sheik, for example.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I absolutely love seeing this kind of passion for the game.

Wish I saw it more often.
I have to move forward, if I don't win.. then I don't feel like I'm moving forward and it's dreadful, I don't want that feeling. Losing sucks. Which is why I have to find ways to beat these guys! Maybe I have answers now or maybe I need even more training, regardless I'm still training. Actually I'm going to go play right now for 4-5 hours. =P

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Unknown is good at the ditto? No offense to him at all, I just haven't gotten the impression from his vids that he's particularly better at it than matchups like marth or sheik, for example.
true that, his marth/sheik game is on crack. I kinda listed em in order of most likely to win at the dittos (jman > raynex > unknown)

Im just the biggest unknown fanboy is all.
i'm sleeping on chillin and cyrain tho.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
If they're anything better than what I saw recently with your Marth and Fox, I'm looking forward to this ****, haha.

@Kage That's the spirit. xD Practice your *** off for it.

FoxLisk

Smash Lord
Id bet on M2K's marth, Armada's peach, and Hbox's puff in the relevant dittos against PP. probably not anyone else. I'd be unsurprised if jman won fox dittos, too. And Amsah could probably win sheik dittos but sheik was arbitrarily ruled out.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
reneroner is pretty good. <3

Also my pikachu is a watered down Axe so yeah I'd lose that ditto until I played Axe in it a good bit probably lol.

unknown522

Some guy
I'm not good vs marth.

Also, you should play me in spacies dittos if you don't think I'm good at them (plz don't tell me you're basing them off of me vs cyrain......).

Also, PP would destroy hax. Matchup is terrible + skill gap.

I'd be surprised if he doesn't 3 stock him per game (not counting friendlies).

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
MU is turrible but hax is the best falcon, if he cant give pp good matches then falcon might as well be as bad as people think we say all the time.

Past my bed time, e3 in the am, no idea what im doing awake still. Night ppl.

Top Bottom