• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V Melee Results and Shoutouts Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL you guys need to calm down

None of my posts have been angry since my very first one. And every single one of you who disagreed have put nothing but rage in your posts LOL
I think it's you all who need to not take your damn pokemon song so seriously LOOOL

Look at that convo and tell me there was absolute seriousness in my tone with Mango.

Relax.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
dude we were relaxed until u brought it back up. their was no reason to post that convo.

cause i mean do most of us care what an 18 yr old alcoholic thinks about a group of smashers havin a good time and singin da pokemon song. (even if hes the best player melee has ever seen)

incase ur slow the answer is no.

chillen wont quit cause hes gonna need weed money lol

HugS™

Smash Lord
LOL Wenz, there was ONE reason to post it up...

It was funny and relevant. 2 reasons I guess.

But now you two can walk away from this as the bigger men, I don't mind at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Pokemon song forever. And it's fine that Hugs brings it up, I mean I have been talking about it too, so why just bust his balls?

HugS™

Smash Lord
Pokemon song forever. And it's fine that Hugs brings it up, I mean I have been talking about it too, so why just bust his balls?
Thank you. Nice to see someone here who tries to make sense out of things instead of just raging :)

Hugs.
Quit bleeding from your anus.
If a grown man wants to sing the ****ing pokemon song, then goddamn he will ****ing sing.
And if a grown man wants to rip on you guys for thinking it wasn't ****ing idiotic, then god damnit, he will do it.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
LOL Wenz, there was ONE reason to post it up...

It was funny and relevant. 2 reasons I guess.

But now you two can walk away from this as the bigger men, I don't mind at all.
LOLOLOL if u think that convo was even remotely funny. no wonder u had so much sand in ur vagina in ur first post bout the pokemon song. ur sense of humor is ***ing terrible.

edit @ranmaru its fine he brought it up before. its america hes free to do so if he chooses. but the conversation was dead, it was discussed and that was the end of it. we had moved on and then his PMSing *** decided to bring it back. that is where the problem resides.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
HugS is ****ing funny tho for real. U trollin *** *****s, just give it up, there is no way you will get him to back down, which means by continuing to argue you are in terms just losing.

HugS is saying on principal he can bring it up if he wants, u guys are saying there is no reason to bring it up....yet ur still ****ing talking about it.

=auto loss

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Thank you. Nice to see someone here who tries to make sense out of things instead of just raging :)
You are welcome. We all have the right to speak our thoughts.

@Idea: It seems just right that people would talk about things that happened at a big tournament.

Think of it as a way for us to reflect on our actions. Where else would one talk about this?

BigWenz

Smash Ace
HugS is ****ing funny tho for real. U trollin *** *****s, just give it up, there is no way you will get him to back down, which means by continuing to argue you are in terms just losing.

HugS is saying on principal he can bring it up if he wants, u guys are saying there is no reason to bring it BACK up....yet ur still ****ing talking about it.

=auto loss
their fixed it for ya.

as i said he was at perfect liberty to discuss his dislike for the pokemon song being sung. do i think hes wrong for his dislike, yes i do. however after reaching a certain point, the argument needed to be dropped or moved to a seperate thread. this a results/shoutouts thread, not a complain like a little girl about a song being sung thread. so my problem really is that i dont want him to keep bringing it up in this thread when it doesnt belong here.

edit @ ranmaru if u really wanted to this would go under tournament discussion about what is acceptable cheering during a grand finals match and what is not. something along those lines.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
edit @ ranmaru if u really wanted to this would go under tournament discussion about what is acceptable cheering during a grand finals match and what is not. something along those lines.
Ah, that is true. Let us get back on topic then.

What did you guys think of Hax/Hbox team? :3

Pi

Smash Hero
sorry but if that pokemon movie where ashe gets turned to stone by mewtwo & mew laserbeams or w/e and all the pokemon cry and save him did not change your life then i just don't understand you as a person

ShieldBash

Smash Rookie

And if a grown man wants to rip on you guys for thinking it wasn't ****ing idiotic, then god damnit, he will do it.

I really dont see what you can say to that . And this pokemon singing thing is super gay.. This is why were all pokemon loving virgins

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
I really think we should talk about the pokemon song some more

I think everyone who did not sing the pokemon song is dumb and you are all scrubs at melee so I am going to mm everyone who did not sing the pokemon song for $20

otay.

Shoutouts later, when I finish watching pokemon and singing along to the song.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
I really dont see what you can say to that . And this pokemon singing thing is super gay.. This is why were all pokemon loving virgins
who said anything bout still liking pokemon? i personally think the series needs to die. but their aint nothin wrong with having a nostalgia moment. cause 90's cartoons were da **** and if u hatin on them then u have no soul.

n1000

Smash Journeyman
lol word

but i need something to do as a means of procrastinating. im not tryin to do school work even though i need to haha and this is working quite nicely.
who said anything bout still liking pokemon? i personally think the series needs to die. but their aint nothin wrong with having a nostalgia moment. cause 90's cartoons were da **** and if u hatin on them then u have no soul.
lol SO devensive!

pokemon is a cartoon for japanese girls why dont you guys play a real AMERICAN rpg like paper mario

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
A) that team is ***ing ****

B) really wish they had beaten m2k/armada
I mean this in a purely constructive way:

Falcon and Jiggs is an amazing team. Hax is the best Falcon main (opinion) and Hbox is the best Puff main (opinion)

but

Juan hit Hax SO much during those matches. Every time Hax started an Uair combo Juan would interrupt with Fair or something. Juan was also not getting the rests that make Jiggs so good in teams though he was getting some super **** edge guards.

They do well because they are both amazing at their characters and are solid teams players but I feel like they are somewhat lacking in chemistry. (opinion)

I would have been really surprised if they beat M2K/Armada.

BigWenz

Smash Ace
lol SO devensive!

pokemon is a cartoon for japanese girls why dont you guys play a real AMERICAN rpg like paper mario
lol not sure what devensive means but if u mean defensive im not being defensive. he said something and i replied to it. he seems to be under the false pretense that everyone who sung the song likes pokemon and i was just correcting him. didn know that was being "devensive".

guess u do learn something new everyday.

edit @ darksyde i agree with u completely. i think their chemistry was just off that day. and they still took em to game five which is really impressive considering as u said hbox was ***in up alot of haxs combos

Biglard

Smash Journeyman
sorry but if that pokemon movie where ashe gets turned to stone by mewtwo & mew laserbeams or w/e and all the pokemon cry and save him did not change your life then i just don't understand you as a person
Funny fact : if you watch the movie backwards, you see Ash turning to stone after all the Pokemon cry on him, then Mew and Mewtwo make Ash go normal again by firing lasers on his statue, and at the end of the movie, Mewtwo gives a lot of Pokemons to random guys.

But it has absolutely nothing to do with the topic.

Also, I kind of agree with BigWenz: I think that Hax and HBox, in spite of the fact that they are two amazing players, lack chemistry and team coordination. On the other hand, I was gladly surprised to see Armada and M2K beast so much as a team

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Shoutouts

Rohins-Its been a minutes since I seent u. It was hella fun, im glad u ended up rooming with us. Thanks for the dinner, drinks, and jokes man. u ****. See u in WA.

Vish-Way to rep. I expect great things from you, just keep getting better. And keep workin on that moonwalk.

V3ctorman-good****, ggs, lowtiers ****, etc etc

Otto-mad proud of you my dude

Eric-Man ur really gettin good. congrats on beating the homie Shroomed haha. I hope u guys come down to WA sometime soon. We <3 BC.

Axe-Ur soooo good yo, how u be doin that? lol

Dajuan-haha shoulda just passed out in our room, N*** just went to sleep. Next time we hittin the club tho.

Dj nintendo-Mad fun yo, G2 we shall def do some M2 bowser and buy some liquor haha.

3-Man I hope u were able to get something outta pound, ur actually pretty good yo. fun times.

Bigwenz-nice meeting you!

Eggm-I couldnt find you on the last day, but we will get a chance to do that MM soon I hope.

Cactuar/lovage/jpobs/raynex-u *****s are all chill as ****. and ur foxes are all tight too.

Zone-ur a pretty cool dude....for a zelda player

Laijin/Rhan-nice meeting you guys, hopefully we will get to play way more at another tournament.

Dart!-good**** yo, ur marth is pretty good. Im expectin you to be making some upsets sometime soon.

S2J-Ur falcon is amazing dude, im glad I got to play you

haha My ***** Reggie- GG's man, keep working on that ganon its pretty smooth. Maybe someday Ganon will be tournament viable lol ^_^

Sorry if I forgot anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom