• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V: "Low Tier" Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Last summer I smashed and/or played other games for 36 hours straight, stopping only to pee/eat/change venues.

Get on my level. :)
LOL, I definitely have smashed longer. One of the times that Noobking came down to Washington over one of the breaks we smashed a solid 2 1/2 days. then took a small nap and smashed another day and a half. I tried to go home but he was like we gotta smash haha. I think I even skipped a day of class lol.
<3 BC, <3 Melee, **** Health

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I worked on Project M website for about 72 hrs straight
Get on my level or something because I am good at being deprived of sleep.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
D

Deleted member

I stayed up for all of FC3 except 1 hour, which was like a 4 day event. The 1 hour I slept was EC vs MW, because no point in watching. Stay free.

Pi

Smash Hero
i only ever was up for 36 hours once playing dokapon kingdom ._.

i don't know anyone who would be willing to smash for so long, though i would be for sure
i don't get tired if i'm w/ people who are also not tired

PockeyStick rarely goes ro or even posts on SWF but he's a Zelda player and he'll be at Pound 5

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
zelda is my low tier and i can vouch def wrecks all other low tiers except for ylink and link if u count him.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Low tier doesn't actually exist anymore. We've been over this. This is a list of UNPOPULAR characters, not just bad characters.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I personally know about twice as many samus players as ganon players

If you're just looking at the number of samus and ganon players that place well at tournaments though, I think it's pretty even

I think it just depends on your area really. New players are commonly encouraged to pick up a character because they know someone in their area who's really good with that character. My area just so happens to have a ton of ICs players lol

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
if you're so hell-bent on proving us wrong, do the research yourself.
Ur a noob if If you think I have to prove you wrong. Ultimately it doesnt matter because its Stongbads thread, and he set the relative guidelines for what an unpopular character is. For the most part Id assume he runs into more gdorfs than samus/docs.

He boasts about doing lots of technical research and game data review or whatever so I assumed he was the type of person who was more fact-number-data oriented.

So when the ***** said there are more ganons I just asked how do u know. I genuinely assumed he had an answer. Then I dont know why I even bothered to ask you.

But real talk tho my *****, I didnt make the claim, you guys did. The burden of proof lies with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom