• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Famous

Smash Champion
Just be glad I didn't use your bathroom...

I used the public bathroom inside the hyatt on the Lobby Floor. I was in there for roughly 30 minutes DX...The cleaning lady started coughing and sheit when I came out of the stall. I just ran out the bathroom while she had her shirt over her head...

We should all sue Chiptole...

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Had lots of fun matches and friendlies. Hopefully post shoutouts later.

Now I'm a little glad I never ate while I was at the venue.. Hope everyone feels better.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I didn't get a stomach virus but I caught what feels like a nasty flu. I had McDonalds all weekend and Chili's on Saturday (was good as ****kkk). Dunno if it was the walk to Chili's that got me sick or someone coughing and **** near me.

Fun tourney though, even better than Pound 4 imo (except for no Philly Cheesesteaks :(). Shoutouts later.

Cook

Smash Master
Lol at Reset jokes.

Also sorry if I was annoying to anyone on Sunday, I just remember being really drunk so I'm sure I did at least one or two dumb things! :psycho:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Nicole best Peach.
Yo, im not trying to start an argument here. but my boy dark peach put in work on so many people at this tourney. even the sets he didnt win, he was gettin it in. hella chill dude too.
KingToon best Toon Link.
I mean, it only makes sence.
Fatal Best Snake
... I could have won that set...
I dont understand why kingtoon got such an easier bracket than me when i beat him in pools and got a higher seed. Ally in winners and then either m2k or razer in losers was insane :/.

imad lol
maybe if you woulda just got first in your first pool, it wouldnt have gone down like that... :troll:
I also wanna say I'm sorry to a lot of you guys that I wanted to play and those who wanted to play me. I had to renege on all my previous MM engagements since I felt like such utter **** all day today. >_<
its all good my dude. ill get at you eventually.
Good job everyone, i will do shout out laters.

Also to Kid googles, could you upload those female team matches? ^_^'
im not personally doing the uploading, im doing it thru a couple friends, so I dont know when theyll be up, but I can def. do that for you.
No offense but did Cheese really deserve to win more money at this than ESAM?

:059:
rofl.
special shoutout to reset for actually pounding five
DANNNNNNGGGGGGGG...

i didnt even know coney could go in like that. lol

LOOL, damz...

I had fun at this tourney, alot more than I expected....Shoutoutz later

LOL@the fact that my IPOD was fkin dead for 2 days...I had my headhones on just for gp :3
lol oh word? I wont lie tho. I was peepin those headphones tho. matter of fact, your whole style was on point at this tourney.
yeah i agree, she's really a sweet person but she was def. stacking it up like NC

so many stacks she got a 15% cooldown reduction
OMMMMGGGGGGGG

somebody this amazing shouldnt be getting three stocked by ike yo. :dazwa:

Shoutouts to whoever gave everyone a stomach virus

i'm pretty salty right now
I was talking to peopleabout this. I blame dirty *****z that think they can stay in a hotel for three days straight and not take one shower.
Shoutouts to drunk Shugo
i heard stories...
Will the pools set of me vs KidGoggles be put up by any chance? Bc honestly? That was some of the craziest stuff that has ever happened both on his end and mine. The hype from the crowd caused me to have reaction time moreso than I have ever had before and I would like to see what I was capable of in that moment xD

I know I definitely saved both matches to the Wii on the main VGBootCamp recording setup.
it was a good match, but I liked the money match we played the night before on my wii a lil bit better. :dazwa: that will be up as well in the near future.
yay for not bein sick.
this.

I used the public bathroom inside the hyatt on the Lobby Floor. I was in there for roughly 30 minutes DX...The cleaning lady started coughing and sheit when I came out of the stall. I just ran out the bathroom while she had her shirt over her head...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjZZX3PwH5o

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
1: Ally ($1024)good **** elliot !!!All your secondaries are too good
2: Anti ($454)Im really not surprised man, thanks for making me money in sidebets
3: Seibrik ($340)fun chilling with you , playing mafia , next time well hit up an uno or chilis
4: ESAM ($180)^
5: ADHD ($90) good job wyatt thanks for making me money in sidebets too
5: UltimateRazer ($90)lol thank you for making me soooooo much money in sidebets man and proving my theories correct
9: Mew2King sry about your misfortune
9: NickRiddle dude you are too funny , good games
9: Atomsk ull get them next time trevor
13: Logic what happened ?
13: ChuDat good games , thanks for not takig advantage of the controller situation , dont quit !!!!
13: MVD best roomie had a blast chilling , hope my matchup advice helps you in the future
13: Trela good friendlies , you really impressed me
17: Pwii yoshi<wolf<metaknight =you win lol
17: Afro Thundah funny dude
17: San fun frienlies man , upload our teamwork !!!
17: Coney thanks for the new pork city match too fun
17: Kingtoon this dude is impressing me more and more
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm)your match against esam was epic
17: Poltergust lol in the future you should take a shower then invite poeple to your room
25: Hylian fun friendlies good seeing you again
25: Pierce holy crap you got better it was scary playing you
25: Lain (DQ)your too good to just get dqed like that man
25: Vex Kasrani your bowser is entertaining to watch
25: Pink Fresh you got screwed man
25: Will fun trip man we have to go to more
33: KirinBlaze link vs rob link>rob? lolololol
33: The Jerm good **** in teams
33: Doom mafia is quite fun , first time i really played it that serious
33: GIMR dude we make a god team for mafia lol
33: Smurf you have to agree with me dark pch has to make a workout video lol
33: K.I.D. Goggles.... your never gonna beat will in tournament it just isnt happening
33: Nicole fun friendlies
33: Kadaj craig man its always fun chilling with you , thanks again for grabbing my bag
33: L_Cancel thanks for housing my carpool
33: Seagull (DQ) it is always fun chilling
33: Inui you can be cool man but really you need to get the sand out of your vagina
49: Gunblade fun seeing you again
49: Sassy thanks for housing us on friday
49: Bloodcross Good **** swinging at cheese that vvv **** pisses m off too , good games in pools
49: Cook hope our friendlies helped
49: D1 fun friendlies god to see you again
49: Tantalus please dont give me a black hole for second round pools next time , please and thank you
65: Xaltis too funny , dont worry bor i wont send family looking for you lol , fun times with the mafia game
65: Mekos i like your idea for team , except the part where i get sumer as a tm lol
65: Takeover good games at sassys
81: Punishment Divineactually try next time
81: Boss you and me got pool screwed , but it was fun chilling with you , squidward too good lol
81: Mister Eric fun friendlies good times
81: SSR your to funny man , sad part is ur not trying to be
81: Pane sadface u did so well the first day idk....
81: ChaosMarth fun seeing you again
81: D. Disciple dude you and gimr are hirarious we have to chill agian next event
97: Kenny what happend
97: Lobos thanks for helping us fund parking
97: Plank good games
97: Radium88 always good seeing you rauleen
129: Aposl fun chilling
129: Tiger hope i helped , I tried to teach as much as I could , Might come visit some time
129: TKbro this guy ...lolololol
129: Spite thanks for housing me

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
Hey, Kid. You think you could send me the replay on your Wii of Me and Inui vs. San and Pane? It should be MK, Ganon, Wolf and Ike.

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Great Event. This was my first out of state event. Good stuff.

SHOUTOUTS

TOS
Tantalus: Excellent Event. I learned a few tricks I'll be using at my larger events in the sometime future. Try to come to the MW sometime.

Bionic: Good work on them vids! Thanks for letting me commentate. Please let me know when and where I can find those videos.

A TOAST TO.... (aka people I drank with)
Nicole: "I thought only the God Kais partied"....................... They are merely the tip of the Iceberg. I forgot to play you in friendlies. Next time....

Loli Nice meeting you. Bring them Florida peops up here!

TKBRO Thanks for them shots. I'll return the favor next time.

The 548 Guests I'll link the movie at the bottom. Sorry I can't recall your tags (really bad at names).... please tell me who was who?!?!?! (Besides L and Nasty.... I remember those names.)

The Peach Mains Thanks for letting me join you guys for food. Silly Sonic Screwdrivers....

Players I met at this Tournament
Verm: I wanted to play that Ganon... but I just forgot to.... oh wells.

Fatal: Grats on your placement, and GGs.

Famous: Did those D3 matches help at all? GGs

Tiger: I am DEFINITELY Double Blind Picking your *** in bracket if we meet again.... lolz. GGs and nice Plush sword.

Artemis: GGs and nice talking to you. Good luck in your next events and Till we meet again.

Doom: It was fun commentating with you. I usually need someone to "bounce off of" to get started. We should try again at another one.

Players I have met before

Hylian: I forgot to play you too! Grats on 25th with that rough bracket.

Cook: Thanks again for the advice. I also forgot to play you as well. (Lolimar)

L-Cancel: I have a feeling that you and I actually need to speak to one another... the world might explode if we do so.

Radian: The rivalry continues! We should team next time if my teammates aren't around. Thanks for hanging with me this tourne.

Room 548
King: Thanks for setting all of this up for us. Glad to see you are doing well.

Roller: Eskimos can't catch Penguins! Duh! It was fun hanging out with you. Till next time!

The Car
Shugo: You sir, are ridiculous. Always a fun time when you come. Grats on 17th.

King Beef: Thanks again for driving us. Sorry about what happened on the way back and I'll see yas at the next one.

MISC
McDonalds: Thanks for sponsoring our stomachs this tournament. I'm pretty sure I went there 8 times.

The Sunset Limited: This movie was..... very odd. Considering the stars that is...
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1510938/

Posse: For being..... the BEST MOVIE EVER!!!!
http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi4154196249/
This movie.... is not as serious as this trailer makes it look.

GGs to all and if I missed anyone.... it's because I forgot your name.... sorries.

Famous

Smash Champion
LOL@that video...I'm literally never eating chiptoles again..ever.

Kid, if you see any new videos of a luigi ****** a sheik/lucario and some other characters, thats me Vs other people...Could you send those replay files to me?

EDIT
Yea Kiest, fun games..Nice meeting you bro

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hey, Kid. You think you could send me the replay on your Wii of Me and Inui vs. San and Pane? It should be MK, Ganon, Wolf and Ike.
LOL@that video...I'm literally never eating chiptoles again..ever.

Kid, if you see any new videos of a luigi ****** a sheik/lucario and some other characters, thats me Vs other people...Could you send those replay files to me?

EDIT
Yea Kiest, fun games..Nice meeting you bro

any body else that saved matches on my wii (it was the one all the way in the back parallel with the recording projector on a rather small tv and K.I.D.Goggles written on it.) let me know over aim or something and Ill try and either send them to you or upload them to YT myself thru my contacts.

ShippoFoxFire

Smash Lord
1: Ally - Good ****
2: Anti - I would MM you in yugioh...but...
3: Seibrik - You're always mafia...even if you're a villager.
4: ESAM - Crismas Stickers + No nails = wtf? also Mafia
9: NickRiddle - Good Stuff
9: Lie - ...LOLWUT
9: Atomsk - 9th DC King
13: Logic - My Lucario > Your MetaKnight.
13: ChuDat - Nice seeing you again
13: MVD - Thanks for cheering me up after everything
13: Trela - *takes notes*
17: Pwii - Good **** Pwii
17: Afro Thundah - HOGGIN DEM DORITOES, also Mafia
17: San - I needs mah revenge next time
17: Coney - Coney Island Disco Palace
17: WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - LucarioMaster12
17: Poltergust - Work on your DDD, you need it for Lucario
25: Pierce - Good stuff
25: Lain (DQ) - mmm Dairy Queen
25: PikaPika - Nice seeing you
25: Vex Kasrani - furry
25: Will - Socal worships you like a god
33: ChiboSempai - SHIPPOSEMPAI
33: Doom - More mafia needs to happen
49: Table - Buffalo Wild Wings <3
49: Cheese - Time to revenge, also no salt anywhere :3
49: Sassy - I'll get you next time
49: Bloodcross - Try to calm down next time
49: Razmakazi - Razmacutsie
49: D1 - DAY1NANAJIHAD
49: Zekey - *Stare*
65: Xaltis - Shoutouts to mafia
65: Pharaoh Pch Kyon - PERFECT HEARLD IS A ****
65: PitsKeyBlade - Fun friendlies
81: Pane - MOAR GELATO
81: ChaosMarth - Never make it to day 2...ever
81: D. Disciple - Don't worry about it, I'm not mad.
81: Inferno - MAFIA
97: Artemis - Fun friendlies
97: Amethia - Just casual huh?
97: Lobos - REVENGE!
129: TKbro - We need to hang more
129: Shippo - stop getting hit in the head with controllers
129: Sphere - SHOUTOUTS TO BEARDMAN

Other people who came who weren't on the list.

Shoutouts to Alex Strife for hooking me up with a room
Shoutouts to Xivk for the Car
Shoutouts to Crismas for being Crismas
Shoutouts to EE for yugiohs and being EE.
Shoutouts to Azen for being mad elusive
Shoutouts to FlameWaveK for NOT MAKING IT
Shotuouts to whoever stole my deckbox, if you return it I will forgive you and assume you found it. If you don't well **** YOU!
Shoutouts to gamecube controllers, flying everywhere

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I feel like this ended up being a great experience to build relationships going forward. I'm really thankful so much OoS showed to this one, you guys are awesome.

We need to continue to build relationships and continue to make sacrifices to support our community. All in all I'm kind of sad I can't focus as much on the smash community this year because of my job, because there is so much potential and the grassroots community is super awesome.

I want to see a 300 man brawl tournament this year on the east coast. COT4 is a possibility i suppose. I will continue to grow MD/VA as much as I can and appreciate the support and help I got from everyone this weekend, whether it was coaching me in matches (thanks freeze and neo) or helping T.O. (Lobos, EE, Inui) I had a ton of support and while there were some problems I know how to correct these going forward. I did want to specifically apologize to Jerm, who had to play in his PJs on monday because of the schedule adjustments. Sorry dude, that won't happen again.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yo, im not trying to start an argument here. but my boy dark peach put in work on so many people at this tourney. even the sets he didnt win, he was gettin it in. hella chill dude too.
Thanks for the comment, but I would kindly like to ask you not to bring my name up and say things like this. It will just get5 me flamed and people starting **** when I had nothing to do with it.

I did terrible against coney and NickRiddle in money matches. I let that scumb bag cheese beat me in the amateur bracket. And honestly he is not a smart player. So I really feel like **** losing to me. Same timew he was a complete **** tourny and after the match. I should have won game one. I noticed how he played so beat him game 2. But as you know, game three with meta having a stage to pick, I'm ****. So I lose on brinstar.

I'm not really that good and can never p0lay on point. I wish I could. I would love to see just how good I would place. I think the only legit thing I did was beating Lie in a MM. But that is because I have diddy experience thanks to me playing Wes Diddy. I'm not sure if I can take that win as being legit.

Nicole and the other Peach players at this tourny are way better than me dude.

It was fun playing with you though. Our mactes are so funny. I never wanna play a sonic on FD ever again. Wes gets me on that **** too hahaha.

Da1AndOnlySonic

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout to kid and speed for the tips and support, I feel like my Sonic is even better than before.

Shoutout to san for putting in work with that ike, been one of my favorite brawlers for quite some time.

Shoutout to pikapika for the pikachu match-up experience.

And shoutout to everyone for making the weekend of Pound V the best weekend ever. :D

D1

Banned via Administration
This tourney was so good that I decided to enter Brawl w/o playing for months and 30 minutes of EE practice <3.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I just want everyone to know if we talked and you didnt give me a shoutout... you just hit the ignore list. I get hurt very easily.

Cracked up at both of these posts, LMAO

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Too many people to shoutout....

Legit shoutouts to Takeover, Kadaj, KirinBlaze, SlikVik, Logic, Dark Pch, Boss, Pwii, Seagull, Doom, Zekey, Ally, Omari, Famous, and Will. Good games.

Legit shoutouts to Coney, Malcolm, Fogo, Fatal, Sphere, Kid Goggles, Anti, Vermanubis, Nicole, and TKO for being chill.

Legit shoutouts to Sassy for all the above while being a ZSS main.

Legit shoutouts to Sharky for teaming with me.

Legit shoutouts to anyone who went to the rooftop.

Legit shoutouts to Florida (and Poltergust) for being too good.

Legit shoutouts to Tant for TO'ing Brawl and doing a helluva job.

Legit shoutouts to Plank for hosting an amazing tourney.

I know I'm forgetting some people :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
San- it was an honor playing you. Got so close to taking games off but you just would not let me win. I'l try to hit up upstate NY sometime. And amazing job three stocking coney. That was sick

The ganaon I played in friendlies- Fun games man. peach playing basket ball with her turnips had us craking up. Even locked you with Z drops. Those games were too fun.

KID- You did get batter then the last time we played at SNES. You can even take a game off me now. But you know what happens in the end, hahaha. Good talking and playing with you dude.

BengalsRZ- Fun games, I wanted to play you again after I got that Marth practice. I went playing you not knowing how to deal with Marth. I'm surpised I did that well. Next time we play I am gonna have to tale you out. I hate that match up. I rather fight meta knight then Marth.

esam- Cool dude and thanks for the talk. Maybe I should go back to melee. congrats on 4th

NickRiddle. Not as much of a **** as I thought you was. Cool dude actually. I'm really down about how our MM went. I can't believe I played the way I did and makes me feel like crap. When I can play on point (if that ever happens, we are so gonna do this again.

MVD- I'm so sorry about how I acted in our match. I just can't stand playingthis game as if I just picked it up. I am ten times smarter then what you saw. Yet I can never play like it. it seriously pisses me off. Idk what I can do about it. I have tried everything that I could think of to help me play on point. and nothing works.

D-torr. You have a good ZSS. It was nice to play you. chill dude too. fun games. Your ZSS is kinda weird. was throwing me off. fun games dude.

Kojin- I was surpised you switch to meta. I had no idea you left sonic. Fun tourny match. You put my Peach to the limit and test on how I know the meta match up. You was one of the funniest matches I had of the day.

Lie- Fun MM. After I beat you game 1 in out MM and you said "time to get serious" I actually saw it. You beasted at the start. I had to switch it up a lil to win the set. that was a really fun set. Oh and I have to say this, your hussle skills suck dude. the way you asked people to play you and that you was some random was not the way to go. Ha ha ha. Congrats on your placing.

Hylian- You have the most weirdiest IC I have ever freaking played in my life. That **** makes no sense. Like WTF? You beat me too easy in our first set of our MM. I adjusted to how you play and wanted to do that again. and I got my money back. Fun playing you dude.

psi- fun playing you dude. You have a nice lucaus. Though me off a few times. Keep it up.

Coney- Same with what I said to NickRiddle goes to you as well. It was fun playing you though. really dissapointed.

Atomsk- thanks for the ten to enteer amateur bracket. Sorry I failed you man. As I said before with my problem, idk what to do....

If I forgot anyone, GG. I can't remember all.

Big shout out to Plank for paying for my hotel room all to myself. You are trully a great person. I will never forget this. This tourny was one again great like the last 2 pounds I went too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom