• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
As far as everything else goes, bar a few things that happened in the weekend

I did feel bad for the people who couldn't make it, they missed a lot of hype stuff.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Had a lot of fun, good games to everyone I played.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
This tournament made me love the smash community even more. Had fun even though I didn't do well.

Now to train up hard for whobo

Lobos

Smash Master
Shout outs!

Tantalus - Good ****! We ran this tournament like EE running to chicken! :awesome: Seriously though good stuff.

Phil - Ya boy! Mcdonalds was fun on saturday night.....another time my friend

Bionic - Good stuff with the setup as always....wish we knew we could use the internet from our hotel room to setup a live stream >_>

GIMR/APOSL - good stuff VGBC lol coming thru with the screens/tvs/wiis

Sassy/Coney/Kenny - Fun times rooming with you guys........but $$$ :awesome:

Ally - MK is too good

Anti - MK is too good

Sebrik - MK is too good

LMAO ^ nah but good job fellas

Esam/Nick riddle - aka the suicide brothers! Everytime I watched you guys play one of you always suicides lol but good stuff rep'n florida

MVD/Afro thunder - Snake is too strong! Glad you guys could make it

Tkbro - fun times lol @ starting to drink as soon as being knocked out of pools lmao *high fives* on that one good **** in dubs

Pinkfresh - best lucas obv

Mekos - best lucas in dubs obv

Luckay - we didn't do so hot in dubs this time around :urg:

slikvik - stop choking sir :awesome:

logic - m2k was gay for forfeiting after you and next time you got this

lie - Good stuff making people look free out here

kaffei - mk too good?

Peach mains - :awesome: you wish this was melee

Gnes/razer - good job in dubs, gnes you still some doodoo lol "why is my partner getting combo'd?!" lol

Shadowfreej/Jerm/Kingtoon - Good job rep'n TL, sorry I couldn't hang with you guys but next time TL will be up there

Sumer - I almost had that footstool to spike :awesome: GGs

Shippo - GGs and thanks for those friendlies since I barely got any chance to play this weekend

San - I was sandbagging that 2nd match LOL :awesome: but good stuff as always

D1 - My dude but I still hate you for using falco :awesome:

2fast - GGs :awesome:

GGs to everyone and anyone I forgot! Pound 5 video coming soon!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
This tournament made me love the smash community even more. Had fun even though I didn't do well.

Now to train up hard for whobo =]
That's how I feel.

GG's to everyone in my pool, ally/pwii/kirinblaze for bracket matches and san for ****** me in friendlies.

Shoutouts to anti for being chill even though we have clashed so many times online lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
good **** to chibo for making it out of pools. ROB son =]
<4 stingers
wish you coulda made it here

AND I WAS ONLY ONE LINK AWAY FROM SECOND SEED IN ROUND 2 UHG lol

both of my bracket matches were down to last hit and they were both top 13 placers, and i beat other bracket players in MM this weekend or at past tourneys

im almost there

its time for a rob revolution

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah i was there went Tant told him he got DQ'd.

I felt bad =/

Shoulda charged your ***ing phone lain, i was calling you even though i knew you were in my bracket and could possibly beat me since im a true homie. loooool

Coney

Smash Master
shoutouts to everyone i love

shoutouts to everyone i met

special shoutout to MVD, thought i could take your windmill from you, proved to be a fatal mistake, you can have it!

special shoutout to kenny for disappointing me greatly

special shoutout to pink fresh for being one of the smartest players in any room with the worst handicap

special shoutout to san for three stocking me in tournament

special shoutout to nickriddle for falling victim to my jedi mindtricks

special shoutout to vladimir for sanguine pooling all the way to MD/VA

special shoutout to DDD for not being able to ****ing land against anyone ever, especially in doubles

special shoutout to fogo for being chill as hell, good to finally meet you pal

special shoutout to reset for actually pounding five

special shoutout to fino for NOT GIVING ME MY GODDAMN HAT

special shoutouts to the amateurs, makin dat money like vVv cheese, congrats on winning

see yall next time

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol let's not take it that far now.

She's actually mad chill :D

Famous

Smash Champion
shoutouts to everyone i love

special shoutout to reset for actually pounding five
LOOL, damz...

I had fun at this tourney, alot more than I expected....Shoutoutz later

LOL@the fact that my IPOD was fkin dead for 2 days...I had my headhones on just for gp :3

Exdeath

Smash Master
Shoutouts tomorrow n stuff

but wanted to say -rep to Lie and Seibrik for trying to screw Smurf and me (respectively) out of pools, thankfully it didn't work
I doubt that Seibrik or anyone else from Florida gives a damn about you. Seibrik wasn't trying to drown some random ROB player in pools; he was trying to help out a friend.

10TheWorldDoesn'tRevolveAroundYous.

MVD

Smash Master
shoutous.... im lazy x.x yall who are important or those who think are important know I love yall this was a very fun tournament and I am proud of Florida and a few other ppl :p good **** to everyone!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I doubt that Seibrik or anyone else from Florida gives a damn about you. Seibrik wasn't trying to drown some random ROB player in pools; he was trying to help out a friend.

10TheWorldDoesn'tRevolveAroundYous.
lmao @ you rationalizing fixing pools.

grow up.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
He's right about Seibrik trying to help out a friend. If it meant Chibo would be screwed then so be it in is mind but his actions were mainly to help out his friend.

Obviously what he did was wrong though.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
At the end of the day, Chibo beat me and that's all that matters. Good games Chibo. If I had beat him or KirinBlaze (last game last hit against him), I would've made it out but it's all good because I had a blast at this anyway.

Edit: Xdeath, I know you don't mean any harm, but I don't need any defending in this. Chibo deserved to make bracket and that's that.

2nd Edit: I just have to get better.

Famous

Smash Champion
yeah i agree, she's really a sweet person but she was def. stacking it up like NC

so many stacks she got a 15% cooldown reduction
LOOOL, please stop...

@Kadaj- everyone is gonna be on dat "Famous" swag at CoT5 XD

@Tant-I got food poisoning from fkin Chiptoles...Hurted like hell

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
Will the pools set of me vs KidGoggles be put up by any chance? Bc honestly? That was some of the craziest stuff that has ever happened both on his end and mine. The hype from the crowd caused me to have reaction time moreso than I have ever had before and I would like to see what I was capable of in that moment xD

I know I definitely saved both matches to the Wii on the main VGBootCamp recording setup.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Will the pools set of me vs KidGoggles be put up by any chance? Bc honestly? That was some of the craziest stuff that has ever happened both on his end and mine. The hype from the crowd caused me to have reaction time moreso than I have ever had before and I would like to see what I was capable of in that moment xD

I know I definitely saved both matches to the Wii on the main VGBootCamp recording setup.
Will went in and wrecked! Is Long Island coming down for MD's regional next weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom