• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V Brawl Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
im a diddy and i dont think mk is honestly that bad :troll:

no really i speak the truth :troll:

what do you mean :troll:?

:troll:!

:troll:?

:troll:!!!

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Although this was my first real tournament (stage striking, CP, etc...), I felt apart of the community, even though I knew no one when I went in. Now I'm glad I went. This was $50 well spent. :)

Shoutouts to my round of pools for not sandbagging in the slightest amount. Everyone went hard on each other.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Just got home! was really fun hanging out with everyone. I need to work on getting better. LOL

Full shoutouts in a bit! :3

judge!

Smash Ace
god lain. u get better then wanna test it at a national just to get dq. lmaoooo not surprised <3

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Also shoutouts to Logic for talking himself up in the MK ditto (in my absence) then being free as hell LMFAO

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight welp you already know its ya boy TKbro and I'm out here handing out these

SHOUTOUTS!
Ally - Good **** winning the tourney and learning 3 extra chars in a relatively short time.

Anti - DiP! you made hella bread here...lol Good ****

Seibrik - IT WAS SOOOOOOO CLOSE!!!!!!!!!...lol good games man and good **** Florida put in work.

ESAM - The only time the salty runback didnt work..lol you and MVD have crazy good team chemistry. also Hope you like the commentary I did on your match whenever you watch it...lol

ADHD - Good stuff?

UltimateRazer - My mans putting in work...good stuff

Gnes - My Twin putting in work also...lol its too bad yall had to leave before yall could eat man.

NickRiddle - Nice seeing you again and Lol at that SD vs Coney...mans got the mindgames yo...lol

Atomsk - I'm not allowing you to Drink (AS MUCH) around me anymore...you get a lil ********...lol you
cheered for me this weekend though so thanks for that...lol

MVD - Good stuff man in Dubz and always nice to see you.

Trela - my mans gave me the D in pools...Best lucario Imo.

Pwii - I heard you cheering also...you always hype though..lol nice seeing you again.

Shugo - DON'T QUIT...you are one of my fav people to be around at tourneys...you gotta keep showing up..lol

Afro Thundah - FAVORITE PERSON FROM FLORIDA HANDS DOWN...Nigz for life...lol nice seeing you again my dude.

San - Didn't get to talk to you much but you put in work i see...good ****.

Coney - (Smirk)

Kingtoon - We didnt even get to smoke Fgt....LOL

WarioMaster15 (Malcolm) - BEST TEAMS PARTNER EVER. had hella fun just smacking nigahz and **** talking and all of that. definitely was slizzard the whole weekend though...t'was fun...good times.

Poltergust - "I used to look up to you"

Hylian - Nice seeing you again. I heard you went in at the club...LOL

Pierce - I'm waiting for that real talk discussion.

Lain - You need to start waking up on time....LMAO

PikaPika - My mans I didn't even get to see your pika...I'm mad...lol nice chillin with you man

Vex Kasrani - I indeed Did not have this...lol

Pink Fresh - You were probably the only FNB to watch any of my matches (and Coney said he was going to watch almost all of FNB's matches............) thats why we bros...lol

Will - Nice chilling with you man and you can always hit me up for the hotel housing.

KirinBlaze - Same as will...lol

Fino - D-NYCE!

The Jerm - Nice meeting you man...fun times chilling with yall.

NOID - You didnt quit!...Yay!

ChiboSempai - CHIBO!

Doom - Suprise showing up...lol Nice seeing you my dude

GIMR - Swaggin

K.I.D. Goggles - Nice seeing you man and it was fun commentating with you but you gotta let me get some words in sometime...lmao

Nicole - <3333333333333333333 Love you Nicole. Thanks for hittin me with the real talk...lol and drinking with me.

Kadaj - I'm just run my fingers through your hair everytime I see you (ALL HOMO)

L_Cancel - My son....I hope you had a good time experience yet even more places to eat that you haven't ate at before...nice seeing you obviously hope we get to link up again soon.

Seagull - wish you coulda came monday so you could put in work.

Gunblade - puttin in work in both games...legit...lol

Cheese - sorry I could hit the club with you saturday...had a little situation...lol good **** winning the amatuer tourney and making BC super rage...t'was funny as f**k....#ATCC...LMAO

D-Torr -Solid ZSS..good games in dubz

Fogo - MY mans!...lol def was fun hanging with you...definitley gotta do it again (genesis most likely)

Sassy - uhhhh...I barely saw you all weekend...lol FNB!

Bloodcross - Real Talk if you are going to get that mad you Should just quit brawl....totally unneccesary. other then that nice seeing you I guess

Razmakazi - Hype as f**k...lol Nice meeting you man

Luckay4Lyphe - Puttin in work for the pits...legit.

Cook -Nice seeing you again

D1 - MY mans we didnt even drink yo...lol I'll be in NY soon enough so its gonna be whatever then.

Zekey - Nice meeting you and fun set in dubz.

Tantalus - Good **** running the tourney

Shadow1freej - LOL At getting first seed and then getter 2nd round pool f**ked...you maf y....nice finally meeting you my dude.

BengalsRZ - You definitley been improving all day...keep it up

King~ - Nice seeing you again..I didn't see you play at all though

Pharaoh Pch Kyon - Didn't get to play you but I'll get to it next time...lol

Ramona Flowers - My *****!

Mekos - Nice seeing you my dude.. Puttin in wok.

Pitzer hmmm..Luckay best pit?

Slikvik - My mans...you gotta start backing up what you say man. but you did win money regardless...lol

PitsKeyBlade - yea I'm still a little mad about it. Kinda drove a wedge between us for the first part of the tourney.

Iliad - My mans!...chill *** dude...fun hanging out with you and playing that agressive *** link..lol

Takeover - "I used to look up to you"

Sumer - You should be doing better than this.

Sync - nice meeting you my dude and discussing george lopez wife on his show...lol

Punishment Divine - Same as will and Kirin...lol FNB!

iPresea -Nice meeting you and good stuff putting in work in First pools causing upsets and ****...lol

Dark Flame - good **** getting out of round 1 pools

Boss -WHAT THE ****! I USED TO LOOK UP TO YOU!

Mister Eric - I heard you were talking to your R.O.B. WTF?...LMAO nice seeing you buddy

SSR - nice seeing you again

LoliLovesRain - Nice seeing you and taking shots and stuff...lol

Googs - MY MANS! was definitely a fun set especialyl the pictochat counter pick...lol good job getting out of our pool and Nice meeting you

Peachkid - didn't talk to you much but nice seeing you anyway

Nasty - Come on my man you better than this...lol

King Beef - YOU TOO! you are better than this...step it up

D. Disciple - Thanks for the housing Friday man...true bro right there. nice seeing you my dude

Inferno - Can you stop ruining jokes all day...Like damn...just sit and laugh plz...

AkaruiPoyo - Kinda mad you coached against me but its whateves you explained it so its cool.

Artemis - seeing you without izumi is weird

Sharky - Fun set in dubz

Roller - BROLLER!

PokemonMasterJamaal3 - Gotta stop underestimating "randoms" you definitely showed me up...lol good stuff

Satan - Fun friendlies

Lobos - Nice seeing you man...always a pleasure

Bionic - Good stuff running the commentary set up

Radium88 - <33333333 Nice seeing you again. and that kirby is definitely improving.

Tiger - nice seeing you also seeing as you moved away...lol and I liked your outfit on saturday I think.

Sphere - Did you dissappear? I saw you Friday and like that was it...lol

Omari -Nice seeing you again my dude

The Keist -Godlike voice...lol nice seeing you and LOL YOU DRINK?!?! OH SNAPS!!!

Radian -Radium is better.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
LMFAO at the amount of money cheese and bloodcross won omfg

i really wish i went to this and just ***** myself in pools

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
We saved both replays to the Wii. I know I saved Game 2 to the Wii and I can't remember if Chibo saved it to the Wii or SD, though I do remember it being saved.
i know i specifically saved both replays, i just forget if it was sd or wii
ah

tant needs to send them to me >_>

zant, can you add the VGBC vids to your list too?

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I had a great time. Too bad I had to fight Trela in losers, though. Out of all the people I could have met in loser's, why him? :(

I guess I'll do shout-outs later.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Just realized if I woulda beaten Chu I would have gotten that Lain DQ win then fought a Florida MK ooh man that woulda been nice.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

Meno: Most cool **** dude I found at the Venue, legit peach bro, it was ****ty you didn't make it out of pools because we both had such nailbiters with Chibo. Friendlies were lulzy afterwards, it's like you created a magnet and every peach main from everywhere had to come and play me. Definitely hoping to see you again in tourney soon.

TKBro: Mad jokes bro lmao. PKT vs Link toooo good. And your set with my boy Googs was mad close. Wish I coulda played more friendlies with you, but you were too busy trollin' the projector with that 'commentary' lol

Chibo: **** yoooouuu..... Soooo close. I want to play you again BADLY. End of story.

Slikvik: Lol I like how I was coaching you in your match vs lukay and then I get up to play you and you're like "My coach is gonna play me now? wtf?" lmao. That wario is too good, I gotta get better at the MU for sure. Good **** in Amateurs bro.

Gunblade: WHY? WHY DID I CP THERE ONLY TO GET SHIELD BROKEN?! Fuuuuuuuu GGs man, def wanna play you again some time our set was too close every match man.

Tiger: I wrecked your **** in the hotel room, but never got the chance to give you that legit seriously training :( hopefully I get to see you in tourney again some time soon. Loved the t-shirt lol.

Spite: Dat hamilton falcon :D. Glad we got to play some seriouslies near the end of day 3, was mad fun and you're a super chill dude.

Verminator: EPIC EPIC EPIC. So much fun was had bro. Your gano is definitely ****ing beast, who the **** is Ray Kalm is all I have to say. Def made the trip enjoyable, ****ty you got sick on the last day.

Razer: Good **** against M2k man, and I hope any words of advice I threw your way helped. You definitely put in some ****ing work this tourney, I expect to see a 1st place next national k?

Tantulus: Damn good TOing which is pretty regular for you from what I hear, thanks for being so helpful and not exaserbated with all the questions Canada had for you. Also, lols friendlies man.

Coney: I can see you ;)

Pink Fresh: TOOOO GOOOD.... My god your set with Googs was ****ing epic, and I'm glad you made it to brackets and got to rep your ****. Absolutely hilarious that you thought you were timing out Googs when he had the 5% advantage on you xD

to my man PierceD. You trained me. For one day. You suck donkey kong's balls bro. Straight up. And you still didn't get to see the amazing trilogy that is "What is Clutch" so i'ma have to hook you up with that in PMs.

Everyone else. Had a **** ton of fun, definitely opened my eyes on how much I need to improve, and I'm looking forward to attending more OOC tournies after this.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
Fun tourney, several chill smashers (people) to be around & I'm looking forward to having even more fun at future events. Doing shout-outs as good as I can remember (still feeling sick).

Shout-outs to:
My pool (ESAM, Slikvik, Radios & Kaffei) for making those sets mad fun. You guys did what you had to do, helped me perfect some of the MUs v Mario & challenged (improved) my skill so thanks!

Boss, TKO, Exdia, etc for helping me get better when I was sick & for offering housing.

D-Rock for the ride, help & fun *** teams matches.

BC for the long, late-night, fun games & the venue. Always fun brawling you bro, prevent letting a game ruin potential friendships with your fellow smashers & if you **** up just come back better.

NY/NJ smashers (Kirin, Pwii, Will, Atomsk just to name a few) for helping me get even better at SSBB (appreciated it, much).

Verm for the talking with us, getting food at the airport & crunching the car...lol...you did what you had to do in order to get home (gotta respect that man...).

D-Torr for being crazy chill & the fun games.

All the Mario Bros. mains that came out & supported each other.

The ****in Smash community for makin' fun **** like this event, happen! (Maybe I'll remember some more shout-outs more as time flows by, late.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom