• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardobuffalo

Smash Rookie
mind**** #2: What if everyone at pound right now was trolling everyone at home HARD right now by collaborating and giving us false results? What if the signal is fine there, but they're taking so long to give us updates to make sure that they're in agreement with their lies?
thats deep

LowFatHat

Smash Cadet
I really want to go lay down or something. I have a massive headache from f5ing all day and staring at the screen. I feel like as soon as I go, it'll just be update after update, and I'll come back with like 60 unread pages of updates.

Windrose

Smash Lord
Yooo RKBIONIC: requesting updates on canadian players: KirbyKaze, Unknown, RaynEX, Weon-X, Blunted Object.

Windrose

Smash Lord
In some countries there are signals in subways, basements and elevators. That's so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom