• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Kels got 3rd seed, he made it in!
As in, minimum 3rd seed? Or 3rd place?

Deyam, guessing that Remen stepped it the hell up. Who got second then? Blunted? Lake?

Anything is better than this.
No kidding. This sucks a lot. I would have liked a stream... and I'm not so sure that it's so difficult to secure. Wouldn't an internet mobile stick work? I know nothing is "owed" to us, but it's a benefit to the smash community to keep hype going.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
wait so if M2k is playing Brawl again does that mean he's beaten everyone in his pool already?
Well, it was 17 minutes ago, and he had 5 people in his Pool.

If he beat everyone in 1 minute each game, then maybe.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
the sad thing is, genesis plans on doing the same thing.

we must protest this before it is too late

genesis plans on doing the same thing because there is no internet at the venue

dur

Diakonos

Smash Lord
the sad thing is, genesis plans on doing the same thing.

we must protest this before it is too late
Yeah. I'm going to Genesis (international, but same side of the continent), but it would still be nice for people at home to join in the hype simultaneously.

Wouldn't a mobile internet stick solve this problem?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
or tether a phone. I'm pretty sure stream is gonna be more feasible at Genesis for mobile internet. From what I understand P5 is in an area that gets virtually no reception.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Don't start with Melee/Brawl silliness.

Though, Brawl stuff is discussed more in the Pound 5 Tournament Listing thread, and I'm just doing Melee stuff here.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Antioch is a big enough city that 3G will be available. If someone in the community steps up to do stream, I'm sure it'll be fine.

Tink

Smash Hero
west killing it. the all star game is the only thing keeping me going on this terrible updates.

Windrose

Smash Lord
I'm very ignorant. What's 3G?
wireless data for cell phones so they can surf on the internet. People can use their phones as an internet hub for their laptop to access the internet, thus streaming becomes available anywhere there is a cell phone signal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom