• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
No, the tweet was after thay said that the WF will be played tomorrow. So I think it was in loser bracket. But I don't know.
The op says "Mango and G$ lost to Dr. PeePee and L0zr, but later beat Unknown522 and Raynex."

So it had to have been in winners, and Mango and G$ are still in it. They're getting top three for sure :)

Quic

Smash Journeyman
By the way, thanks Bionic, for catering to Melee as well!
It's appriciated a lot ^^

otg

Smash Master
I bounce for 20 minutes and look what I come back to.

Fail lol, nice try getting away from responsibility.
I was aware of him almost beating m2k and almost beating PP, but I didn't think almost meant ****.

otg, your avatar over the past year has convinced me that you are now r.kelly's skin tone lol.
I'm the blackest white man alive.

but otg! Over is the people's champion! lool
He aint no Scar.

almost beat?
Right?

Same reason you were on G$'s earlier. ;)
The difference is, I know G personally and he gets slept on. **** over, y'all overhyped him and he got *****.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
@Bionic: We can live without results, but could we know who's in them?

Thanks anyway. <3

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
if Yeah! beat Weon-X, I really think he has the capability of beating Cyrain and making third seed, which supports my prediction.

MattDotZeb is good, but hes free in the likes of amsah and az

Pengie

Smash Lord
From what I've gathered Colin isn't going because he's going to Bonaroo with his cousins. The event is at a hotel though and I'm pretty sure they'll have a deal with the hotel though so there's always that if all else fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom