• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
progducto: Round 3 singles pools start in 15. Most hype set so far is pp lozr vs overtriforce strawhat. Mango playing mostly fox

suppppp

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wait, so is Mango and G$ still in losers? Or are they out of it completely...

If there are 8 teams left, I couldn't imagine Mango and G$ not being one of them.

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
Several reasons.

I watched the friendlies uploaded the other day between Amsah and Voodoo. I know Amsah sandbags in friendlies, but voodoo is much worse than amsah, and hew as falling for a lot of gimmicky stuff.

PP texted me and told me he was beating amsah in friendlies. Again, I know they're juts friendlies, but it still says something.

PP has gotten way better at the sheik matchup with his experience vs. m2k, and just practicing it a lot in general recently.

From watching other vids of Amsah, he's too inconsistent at edgeguarding and tech chasing, and will give pp too many openings (pp's out of combo game is too good and he gets so many combos from others dropping them).

I know I have obvious bias for PP, but Amsah is also one of my favorite players. Perhaps Amsah will surprise me, though, but I think PPs biggest problem is Armada by far.
I am biased as well, but at the moment I don't think that's an issue.

Amsah is well aware of Peepee's improvement, and therefore sandbagged in friendlies. I'm not covering for Amsah's loss, but I know his behavior in that sense. Amsah sandbags a lot.

One of Amsah's best matchups is Falco, and one of PP's worst is Sheik. It's not that simple, I know, but it increases Amsah's chances. As for the tech chases: which videos did you watch?

Moses.

Smash Journeyman
Some Florida updates from Apollo:

Rockcrock/Harriettheguy and Apollo/Raistlin got 17th.

Blindghost/Renth barely made it out of pools.

Colbol/Linguini got 13th or 17th (not 100% sure).

bryu_1337

Smash Journeyman
johnny has been looking so good recently. i'll be suprised if he isn't top 10 or so.

i'll also be really suprised if hungrybox loses to him again. that kid learns really quick

t3h Icy

Smash Master
THE BROKEN POOL:
Mew2King, Overtriforce, Idea, Hyuga, Colbol, Lovage.

Edit: Could this be any harder for Overtriforce? D:

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Singles r3 hasnt been started or been called, but i akready got texts congraulating me on winning the tourney so you guys can go on with your lives. Lolol

Catfish beat mango and gmoney in winners, then mango and gmoney beat raynex/unknown right afterwards.

Haxbox is in WF im pretty sure.

Im watching s2j vs KK right now and my **** is hard.

Mango/gmoney vs tope/cyrain on the livestream.
Livestream???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom