• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Zhu, Shroomed KyuPuff!!! Kyu is the last remaining non- Chu IC hope left.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Don't sleep on DJN, he greatly improved recently. =) I think he may make it out if he plays well. When I fought him last, I had a hard time. He can def beat Shroomed.
Shroomed tapped DJN in round 1, I'm pretty sure it will happen again.

otg

Smash Master
Shroomed beat DJ before, he'll do it again. Kyu Puff is probably the worst player in that pool and the kid is really good. Don't know about Vish tho. People can't sleep on DJ, he might be fake but he's definitely good.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Pools are awesome. Might be as exciting to watch pools as brackets.

Zhu>Shroomed>Faab

Also, Kage. Legend says Kage's the warrior that recovered with protein. Is there any truth to what the ancient oracles speak of? Do you actually recover with protein?

BunBun

Smash Master
I sold it to his sister for sodomy.

PS Kels lovers including me, last Pound Kels had the perfect bracket but lost to Linguini and someone else that he should have easily lazer camped to death [like he does us].
Kels has the perfect pool this time. 2nd for sure.

Also, isn't Shonic's sister like 7?

Pool 3 predictions:
1. Tope
2. Azen
3. Cactuar

It might be Pound 4 all over again for LoZR...
Haha, probably not.
IHSB will probably beat everyone but Tope and Azen. Still though, 3/4 is going to be a toss-up set, pretty much based around how well Cactuar feels like camping bair.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Why is DJ Nintendo still allowed to enter when he hasn't paid off all of his debts yet? If he has made partial progress in paying debts, then he would have a case, but I PMed some people and they said he hasn't paid them back at all yet.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Why is DJ Nintendo still allowed to enter when he hasn't paid off all of his debts yet? If he has made partial progress in paying debts, then he would have a case, but I PMed some people and they said he hasn't paid them back at all yet.
The tournament is across the country, so I don't see why this is relevant.

That rule was only in place @ DGDTJ.

Brian

Smash Journeyman
From my recollection, Oscar usually ***** Kira and loses to every other good Sheik in the world.
he beat reno and drephen in p4 pools (i think he lost to KK in that same pool)
he lost to tope in one of the worst sets ive seen him play
he lost to amsah

thats a pretty decent record, im sure there's more i dont remember tho

edit: yeah mother****ers i said he would do it
LUGGAGE

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
i dont get it.

and obviously you dont either

@rubyiris
Dark is an AZ sheik, and Light's teams partner. Taj used to yell "THE DARKNESS" or "YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE DARKNESS." whenever Dark did stuff.

I know you were referencing Shroomed when he entered a tournament as dr midnight. I was just making a joke based off your post.

it was fairly relevant considering Taj would yell it the way you spelled it lol.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Confirmed. But we still don't know his R3 Pool.

A better question: Will Hax beat 2 people in Winners' Bracket?
He can't fight destiny.
He'll still end up making top 13 though.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
GET EM OSCAR

****ing west coast represent

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Why do I have to take in food for my body to work properly? It requires me to leave my laptop. Someone text me updates while I'm gone. I'm looking at you, Reneblade.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Why do I have to take in food for my body to work properly? It requires me to leave my laptop. Someone text me updates while I'm gone. I'm looking at you, Reneblade.
laptops are portable (unless yours is like mine and turns off when it isn't plugged in.)

just kart the laptop with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom