• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
The tournament is across the country, so I don't see why this is relevant.

That rule was only in place @ DGDTJ.
It is relevant because taking advantage of other people's kindness and generosity is unacceptable. This rule was also in place at Apex 2010 will also most likely be in place at Zenith and Apex 2012 as well considering how all 3 tournaments are ran by Alex Strife. Strange how Plank bans PBnJ at Pound 4 but not DJ Nintendo at Pound 5.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
Here's hoping Over beats everyone else. ;_;
It sort of depends on what M2K does, I think Over is pretty damn good at Sheik ditto's, and he's proven to be good against m2k's marth, but if m2k goes fox...

j00t

Smash Champion
Haha, probably not.
IHSB will probably beat everyone but Tope and Azen. Still though, 3/4 is going to be a toss-up set, pretty much based around how well Cactuar feels like camping bair.
If Cactuar goes Marth then I think IHSB will have a harder time. I don't know IHSB's Samus vs. Marth game, but I think he'll make it out.

BunBun

Smash Master
Marth's a freaking hard matchup, but I think Jack can handle it, except for Azen lol.

And then he'll probably also get TopeGroped because sheik is lolsamus

j00t

Smash Champion
I hope and pray to any god that really exists that Rayku beasts his pool. He's gotten so much better since the last time I played him.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
It is relevant because taking advantage of other people's kindness and generosity is unacceptable. This rule was also in place at Apex 2010 will also most likely be in place at Zenith and Apex 2012 as well considering how all 3 tournaments are ran by Alex Strife. Strange how Plank bans PBnJ at Pound 4 but not DJ Nintendo at Pound 5.
its w/e imo. I agree that it's wrong to take advantage of people and hes obligated to pay what is owed, but it's wrong to keep him from doing something he enjoys over the weekend.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I just want to warcry right now. I'm being tormented by the amount of skilled players fighting right now to their heart's content. I wish I could give a bit of spirit to these guys. =P
I wouldn't count counterpicking a mewtwo to brinstar spirit.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Bionic is incoming with Melee updates. I'll repost everything around in the thread.

Pool: Rockcrock, Nando, Hungrybox, S2J, Eggm

Rockcrock lost to everyone except Eggm.

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
DJ also owes more than PBnJ ever owed.

M2K owes my good friend Ed from Tampa over 500 dollars for having Ed cover his friend's plane tickets to brawl events, and he still hasn't paid Ed back one cent.

I owe AznLep a good chunk of money still, unfortunately. But at least I'm saving up what I can, and not traveling far because of it.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Steven Chalker rkbionic woah 201 people viewing the pound 5 info dump rofl

Mind updating us all? <3

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
he said if people have specific questions to ask and he'd go look rather than just posting them all

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
"Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 204 (137 members and 67 guests)"

If all of you had attended pound, it would have been even more spectacular.

Boo.
I don't have the budget for it.

I mean, ****. I owe my roommate $800, and I was homeless for a little over a month. Legit johns right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom