• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Info Dump

Status
Not open for further replies.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Nobody ever said he wasn't suppossed to lose to shroomed.

And Colbol 3-1'ed lucky the only time they ever played in tourney so I don't see why that matters.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Nobody ever said he wasn't suppossed to lose to shroomed.

And Colbol 3-1'ed lucky the only time they ever played in tourney so I don't see why that matters.
You didn't say it, but you implied it since the topic was the match between the two.

Bing

Smash Master
a lot of discussion about colbol here....

but uhh, HELL YES, so happy the the GTA is doing good.

btw i'd say Lucky is better then colbol but like, Colbol is a little less inconsistent... its sad really, both are amazing players regardless

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Haha wow people are funny. I commented on some dude saying Colbol is overrated, not because he lost to shroomed. And I don't see how I'm johning for him. All I said in this thread that there is a reason people think he's good, because he is.

Just inconsistent at tourneys like this. Wouldn't be surprised if he got 25th and wouldn't be surprised if he got 5th. Who knows.

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Armada and M2K are looking like they're going to take Teams. Amsah and Remen are also doing superb.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Wouldn't be surprised if he got 25th and wouldn't be surprised if he got 5th. Who knows.
I would be absolutely shocked if Colbol took top 5. Not upset, just shocked. I'd be happy for him.

Although I wouldn't be shocked at all if Lucky got top 5...just happy for him.

It's just the fact that Lucky has been placing very well lately in large scale tournaments. And Colbol (to my knowledge) hasn't been out for FL in a little while.

Composeur

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if there's a teams bracket or list of R2/R3 melee pools anywhere?

Or if anyone is actually streaming from a phone anywhere? :)

HYPE

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party