• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Vist

Smash Champion
wow i can't believe I have tourney vids lol. thanks juggleguy! do u know if my set vs lozr (luigi dittos) or any of my doubles bracket matches w/ warriorknight are around? We went luigi/bowser and played pp/lozr, husband/wife, and chaddd/everlasting yay

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I do have the Luigi dittos. I initially thought they were friendlies, haha. And all the doubles matches I recorded have already been uploaded, so I personally don't have those sets, sorry.

My live vid of SS/Armada is on my camera, which I left back home. It might be a little while before I get to it.

n1000

Smash Journeyman
Chibo is (rightfully) getting ostracized because of his handling of this thread...good job champ, it's really admirable that a mod took responsibilities from a willing volunteer and then with all the gall of officials undeserving of any position of power he shirked on his duty.

Poor show.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Ok JuggleGuy has the thread now, sorry for not updating it, I've been incredibly busy after pound with work and moving into my new apt

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Yes im waiting for Losers semis and losers finals!!!!!!!!!!! They were the MOST hype sets at the tourney!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think VGBootcamp has them!! VG WHERE YOU AT!!!!???

vZakat

Half Genie
I don't see why chibo got so much crap for not updating the thread for like 3 days. This is just like with waffles and the ROM2 vids. the second someone doesn't update immediately, you all start complaining to no end. If someone disappears from the internet for a while, you should assume that their real life is taking priority (just as in this case). It just really annoys me when I see people mad about something like this.

Radical Dreamer

Smash Ace
I think the difference was that only Waffles vids were delayed, and delayed from being uploaded, something that only he could do. In this case, someone usurped the responsibility of creating a centralized, comprehensive database of videos already uploaded from someone else who was willing to do it, and then failed to do it himself.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I want to see the videos of the crowd reactions, too, for those sets.

And I am interested in seeing some of those interviews.

There were times, though, those guys were interviewing somebody, and I was sitting right beside them. I felt enticed to interrupt and get a few words in, myself. But, I thought - hell, they would delete that. :mad::mad::mad:

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
i just want to watch amsah vs jman on youtube... :(

but still, thanks for the updates juggleguy

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Alright, Chibo was kind enough to hand the thread over to me, so now I'll be putting together a comprehensive list of vids from the tourney! I can probably find most of the sets out there, but if there are matches you don't see posted, then by all means provide links to them. If I go too long without an update, then shoot me a PM or AIM. I am willing to post a livestream-ripped version of a match here as long as it is currently the only copy of the match available online, but it will be replaced with the original, higher quality version if that ends up getting uploaded. Thanks everyone!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
good **** juggle.

you missed a good tourney

moose was in winners finals!

strawhats

Smash Master
I use VLC. Is easy to find/download, just write "download VLC" in google and you will have it.
how many people called you strawhats at the tourney...they confuse my name with your and vice versa. LOL

thnx for the help strawhat.

strawhats

Smash Master
Question...did Armada and Hungrybox play their $50 MM at Pound? If so...please tell me it got recorded.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
You're welcome =)

After more of the bracket matches are uploaded, I'll organize them chronologically by winner's, then by loser's.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea the first night in my apartment was literally monday night (the day i got back from pound), and iv been moving in more and more stuff each day. i just got everything moved in yesterday, but its still not set up yet.

I didn't even have my computer set up until today and have instead been relying on my netbook whenever I had time to use it.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
hey, zgetto vs col bol that you linked in your thread is zgetto vs tag$

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
been up all night splitting/uploading vids and all I have to say is:

**** you Windows Movie Maker.

[keeps on crashing as I'm trying to process Axe Vs. HDL(!!!!!!!!!!!!)]

other vids in the upload queue will be available by the end of the day.

goodnight =D

edit: good ****ing **** Juggleguy!

*pound*

editedit:

www.youtube.com/curiousenver
Download Windows LIVE Movie Maker. It sounds like the same thing but it is actually quite superior in pretty much all ways. You can even upload a file to youtube and rip it onto your computer in one action.

http://download.live.com/moviemaker

LLDL

Smash Hero
yeah windows live movie maker is pretty sick.

Pakman, what capture card and editing software do you use at tournaments?

Top Bottom