• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
pretty sure KK uses white sheik and over uses blue, too.

chochochidori

Smash Rookie
I like how the mod set up this thread.
We can go through tens of pages to find random links to games we might want to see. So convenient.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
should i upload what i have???

i dont see the point to upload, cuz people keep ripping off the streams

kinda kills the point of recording in the first place if everyone seen it already..

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
should i upload what i have???

i dont see the point to upload, cuz people keep ripping off the streams

kinda kills the point of recording in the first place if everyone seen it already..
Nah, mang. I like the fact that you break all your videos up and they're all labelled nice and neat... but I digress. You should upload what you have :p

JayL

Smash Rookie
HMW please upload what you have. I'm sure you have much more then what is up with much better quality.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Just some info about my videos:

http://ajpanton.se/ssbm/100116-Pound4/TVs.gif
These are the TVs that I recorded. A+B+C were running pretty much 24/7. D only finals, E only crews+after.

I probably won't recognize 99% of the players, but the date+time in the filenames will help you find your matches. If you do, tell me so I can rename them.
Since the recording computer died, I only have my desktop computer to encode with, so it will be a little slow... plus I'm taking it to a swedish tournament this weekend to record with. Hopefully it can get some P4 matches done at the same time, so expect a large-ish number of "random" videos to be up on monday.
On TV C me and drephen played a tourney set against sidefx and zoap. It was jiggly/sheik vs peach/climbers. The set i believe was on bf then fd

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm pretty sure Darkrain/SS vs Drephen/4% happened on TV B. Get that set up asap, it was one of the best of the entire tourney.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Did the match where wife and I did commentary go up?

I want to see how awful I sound.

Also I apologize to Kage Linguini Amsah Over Triforce Tope, and everyone who watched my mislabeled vids. First it was Tope Vs Kage (wrong), then Linguini vs Amsah(wrong), then finally Linguini vs Over Triforce(hopefully right).

Sorry guys. I do check the comments so if there is an error just comment and I will update.

I gave the VGBootCamp guys a file labeled Kage vs Tope which is actually Linguini vs Over Triforce so hopefully they get it right.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
btw pakman it's not overt triforce
it's over triforce

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Did the match where wife and I did commentary go up?

I want to see how awful I sound.
I've listened to the audio file a few times, you did pretty well, haha. You'll have to wait a bit though, I plan on uploading Zhu vs. Darkrain at the very end.

IAmBlu3

Smash Champion
It's really irritating having to go through every page to look for videos.

^not necessarily. you can chaingrab falcon from 0 to like 80 if done correctly. watch pink shinobi play SS on FD. the matches aren't nearly as lopsided.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
Top Bottom