• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

<< *Pound* 4 Vids! >> ft. Mango, Armada, Amsah, M2K, Darkrain, SS, Hbox, Jman, & Zhu!

Banks

Smash Hero
i didn't even get one thing recorded dammit =(

gotta free up 10 hours to watch every single one of these videos in a row LOL

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
^^ I don't want to see what the quality was like before... =)

Even though I've been a little lazy on the videos, my computer has been working 24/7, so when I do update, you get all the videos you would've anyway if I kept updating more often.

New videos include:
-Lots of randoms I don't recognize
-Friendlies featuring Armada vs randoms
-Dr PP vs Over in the brackets

Sorry to those who played on TV A, that one used S-video to capture, but since the actual signal was composite, weird artifacts appear. It needs more CPU-intensive filtering, so I usually save those for last.
There's no way around it. When I record 3 TVs, one of them has to be that S-video one.

Also, for more Swedish awesomeness, check out the few SVAR10 videos that I did before going back to P4. Armada vs Calle W that wasn't total one-sided ****!

Samochan

Smash Master
Sorry to those who played on TV A, that one used S-video to capture, but since the actual signal was composite, weird artifacts appear. It needs more CPU-intensive filtering, so I usually save those for last.
There's no way around it. When I record 3 TVs, one of them has to be that S-video one.

Also, for more Swedish awesomeness, check out the few SVAR10 videos that I did before going back to P4. Armada vs Calle W that wasn't total one-sided ****!
So basically the vids come to those who wait. :3

And lol nice way to promote calle w, "he didn't get thoroughly ***** by armada but ***** back". xP

Banks

Smash Hero
wow thats what happened to me a bunch of times

is falcon better vs sheik in PAL since you can't dthrow tech chase while eating a sandwich?

even tho i still lost to hax after putting down my hoagie

also i didn't know the rest of us all tied for 4th, as i remember it
zoso beat banks 2-1
banks beat jwolf 2-1
jwolf beat zoso 2-1

but zoso took a game off hax...so does that game not matter or am i mistaken

Banks

Smash Hero
if your techs get read, its end of story. and hax wrote the book on tech chasing

if anyone can think of more literature puns take it to PM

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I felt like checking out what kind of quality I can get out of the videos recorded by other people.

Kage's revenge vs Armada is now up. Now that he was prepared and knew how to fight him he only got 2-stocked the second match.
Will upload to Youtube if the original recorder doesn't want to do it himself.

To comment the source video (to whoever recorded it), it looks like the recording itselt was fine until it was encoded into wmv and all the quality suddenly disappeared =)

I probably won't do so many of the matches from these videos as I'm not even the one who should encode them. The ones I do I will name as TV X.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
That was a great set. Hax was on fire. And amsah is my sheik hero. So I was sad to see Hax when...but you can't argue with his combo's and reads especially vs sheik.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I felt like checking out what kind of quality I can get out of the videos recorded by other people.

Kage's revenge vs Armada is now up. Now that he was prepared and knew how to fight him he only got 2-stocked the second match.
Will upload to Youtube if the original recorder doesn't want to do it himself.

To comment the source video (to whoever recorded it), it looks like the recording itselt was fine until it was encoded into wmv and all the quality suddenly disappeared =)

I probably won't do so many of the matches from these videos as I'm not even the one who should encode them. The ones I do I will name as TV X.
It's not about being prepared or not, he has better reaction time than me, and I don't like the matchup very much. So ya..

gallax

Smash Hero
hey im not really good with who plays who in melee(im more of a brawl guy) but could you guys reccomend me some marth vs falco vids out of those in the OP please?

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
It's not about being prepared or not, he has better reaction time than me, and I don't like the matchup very much. So ya..
Just messin with ya, you've been talking so much about how that 3-stock is not going to happen again =)

the only falco v marth vid u ever gotta see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qna80MbcAAc
I like the ending with the shielded dsmash into grab. It is not possible with a "normal" dsmash, as Marth will fall off the edge, so the only explanation is that Falco hit with the "fly upwards" dsmash =)

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Just got done watching the set between Armada and Mango's Fox. Unbelievable! I just can't fathom how somebody can be so good with so many characters.

Edit: Also, Kage missed too many easy edgeguards on Strawhat :(

Top Bottom