• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
perhaps plank was harsh but thats his choice as a to. Jman should have been more responsible and in my mind earned a dq by not following the rules and being so late.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Zhu just randomly fell through the floor of pokemon stadium mid match

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
That's why that stage should have banned a long time ago. Did it cost him the match?

and brawl is so much more disgusting in terms of glitches are you kidding me lol

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
At Herb2 M2K was staying with me. The plan was for M2K to team with Jman in teams at Herb2. However Jman's car broke down and he got stranded in Virginia so I drove M2K 3 hours at 4 in the morning to drop up money with Jman so the driver could cover his bail and get back his car. Not many have heard of this story.

Now I understand that the car thing was not his fault and perhaps the sleeping in thing wasn't his fault either but if I was Jman and was teaming with M2K and me being late means the possibility of getting dq'ed.... I believe I would make **** sure that I showed up on time. Either way, all I am saying is that Jman received a punishment that he should have expected. Perhaps Plank should have gone easy on him but it was within his right to take the action he did and it was within Jman's responsibility to not give him the opportunity, by showing up on time in the first place.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
No more Europeans in winners bracket.

edit:^^ DJN said another team came at the same time and Plank let them in. So basically Plank made an example out of them. He made an example out of possibly the best team in Melee.

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
so basically kage beat mango recently in both winners and losers but got beaten by armada

that's clearly a signal

tomorrow armada takes the crown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom