• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
joeplicate got ****ed by his flight from CA. can ANYONE pick him up from BWI at ~1 AM tn and take him to MD? he offered 30+$ in gas, and i obviously can not help

King~

Smash Champion
whats the earliet we could go to the venue, cause i suppose i can get on a greyjound but it arrives at 5:55. or could someone get me and take me to the hotel the other MW peeps staying atc

time edit lol

Fox Hater

Smash Journeyman
Well guy PR is here at pound so here is my cel 787 4840621 and I need to know where is plank for our bet also. So if anyone is up for the challenge call me or come to the second flor of the fair field mariot

Handorin

Smash Hero
What time is the shuttle running? Plank never updates the first post with important stuff

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
So RockCrock, harriettheuy, raistlin, Apollo, and I are staying at the courtyard Frederick. Where's everybody at?

strawhats

Smash Master
sucks for colin...he should have listened to his parents, so he wouldn't have had to miss out on this tourney. I guess It wasn't meant to be.

Moadib_GPX

Smash Apprentice
I am having too much fun picking you guys up from the Airport. I hope to meet most of you throughout the weekend - Jenna, Ryan and Eugene are in the hotel already from Hawaii, a few others from the Texas and Michigan are just got here and we will be back with them shortly.

I'm getting hype for the variety incoming.

From seeing the Amsterdam boys running around in their underwear flirting with Planks neighbors to people running around the airport while yakkity saks was playing...yeah...

This will be a fun weekend.

Big_R

Smash Champion
aight guys, this is wat is goin down. coke boys are gonna come in and cause a ruckus. im not feelin to hot but it doesn't matter I'll still give people the business. i dont care if youre crashman, wattyman, or even bubbleman, ill slap you around like a slap bracelet onto my wrist.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I hope Plaank is still checking this thread. Plank are the last round of pools going to be recorded? I'll bring a setup to record my videos but what if there are other matches that I want to see. Should I try and get extra recording equipment or do you have the last round of pools covered?

I should have asked this a long time ago.

Dr_Strangelove

Smash Journeyman
We should probably stop posting here for a while so that some potentially important posts can be noticed more easily, it's crunch time in terms of getting everything sorted.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill try my best to get last round recorded@vbm, no promises though!

btw guys we almost have EVERYONE picked up!!!!

THE SHUTTLE RUNS FROM 8:30 AM TO 10:30 AM IN THE MORNING, PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS. DO NOT MISS THE SHUTTLES OR YOU WILL NOT GET TO THE TOURNAMENT UNLESS YOU CAN FIND A RIDE FROM A CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im coming to the hotel soon to see u guys. ill remind u all.

MELEE SINGLES ARE SCHEDULED TO START AT 11 AM. BE HERE ON TIME!!!!! If you have cubes let me have them tonight and ill bring them back and set them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom