• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheeri-Oats

Smash Lord
at the Courtyard with Havok. We're looking for people that are already here and want to kill time or hang out or something. What is there to do for us early birds?

hunger!

Smash Champion
at the Courtyard with Havok. We're looking for people that are already here and want to kill time or hang out or something. What is there to do for us early birds?
oats.if you guys have acopy of brawl.give me a call and we can play 920-470-2864 all we're doin' atm is watching a LoZ OoTspeedrun.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
VBM, unless you can find 21 people before midnight who don't want you to play me and have them post here, we'll be playing tomorrow. I'll be the white kid in glasses with a red t-shirt that says Maryland on it.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Leaving soon WOOOO WOOOO

me and drephen are gonna bring respect back to the mw son. Get ready

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
2 friends and i are looking for a floor for saturday and sunday night, well throw you some dough

any help?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I had a hotel romm to stay at but my friend can't make it anymore. does anyone have room in their room for me? I would just stayat hats but I hear he is not providing transportation to the venue. and I'm coming to this tourny from NY alone.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I had a hotel romm to stay at but my friend can't make it anymore. does anyone have room in their room for me? I would just stayat hats but I hear he is not providing transportation to the venue. and I'm coming to this tourny from NY alone.

IDK if hax has a room but he might.

Anti : WTF DUDE

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm not sure if I can even go anymore, as time passes by I get screwed over even more. I only have 70 I can take with me. The rest was for bills and all that crap. I have to pay 20 for the bus ride. 10 buck I have to give to tant for picking me up from the bus sation in baltimore. 10 for teams that I have to give to KB, and the most I could burn for housing/hotel is 20 for both nites. Which will leave me with ten bucks.

I'm packing food with me that I can heat up cause I dont have enough to even feed myself. Plank I am gonna head to my parents house and see if they can give me extra money. If not, I am not going. Just DQ me from pools or drop someone from that pool of 7 people in mines. I'm not gonna stress myself out over this.

I'll PM you when I get home and see if I got extra cash from my parents.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Hax probably doesn't have room but just stay with hat, there is a shuttle providing transportation to the venue.

Me and my car are leaving at 3 AM, we were too cheap to rent a room for tonight.

It's me THX, Zeke, and Tag$.

NYC COMIN' STRONG!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Taj is trying to sleep. The rest of us have been walking around for hours. Which includes:

Me
Axe
Sleepyk
Thai (can't spell the 3 words)
Eazy
The twins (NM)
2 other guys. Considering there's zero setups, we're all just walking around having fun.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hax probably doesn't have room but just stay with hat, there is a shuttle providing transportation to the venue.

Me and my car are leaving at 3 AM, we were too cheap to rent a room for tonight.

NYC COMIN' STRONG!
I would assume I have to pay for that shuttle. Look at what I am gonna be left with. And in case something happened to me and I need extra cash, I am gonna be screwed. Life is more important then a video game to just toss money out like that.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend

NYC COMIN' STRONG!
Actually, similar story cept I can't leave the island till late, I mean I can get there anyway, but I'd prefer to actually go with people (and not having to wait for a while at the venue or Baltimore travel center is a plus), so you guys wouldn't happen to have a spare spot in your car and be willing to take an extra?

I would assume I have to pay for that shuttle. Look at what I am gonna be left with. And in case something happened to me and I need extra cash, I am gonna be screwed. Life is more important then a video game to just toss money out like that.

Plank arraigned for Free shuttle service.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
The Shuttle is free iirc.

Edit: We woulda had free spots but my friend who's driving is having his family come with us, they are driving with us to Maryland then going to PA so it's kinda full :/

PRiDE

Smash Lord
If my partner cant make it for brawl teams whats the rule for replacing him since I paid for his entry anyway?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Puerto Rico showed up about 15 minutes ago. Still no set ups at the courtyard. Don't know what's happening at Fairfield

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
we are getting our ***** kicked getting rides for everyone because everyone came at once but it is getting done. if anyone is reading this stay patient, hopefully we can have everyone in the hotel by 12!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom