• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DJRome

Smash Hero
ct, tell ledger to check his pm if you can. and his # if you can. stingers, i said find me, not let me find you. but u should teach me brawl anyways. i wish to learn about pikachu or another char

stingers

Smash Obsessed
alright instead of getting oos experience and enjoying the atmosphere of p4 we can meet in ur hotel room and practice brawl by ourselves. rapeee

trahhSTEEZY

Smash Champion
Does anyone know if twin & javi are attending pound? I really wanna seee how well they do. Any predictions on their placings if they did come?

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Just a few days away now..... im gonna be cold... very cold.... I have no idea what to expect from this tourny but getting better, new people, new state and Peach! *first time ever leaving florida* but that Lady Legion got my back and she gonna own all you spacies... in melee...

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Just a few days away now..... im gonna be cold... very cold.... I have no idea what to expect from this tourny but getting better, new people, new state and Peach! *first time ever leaving florida* but that Lady Legion got my back and she gonna own all you spacies... in melee...
double post, sorry, ur KYON FROM FLORIDA THE ONE I PLAYED???

4% APR

Smash Champion
Plank is there any chance you can run melee crew on not monday? midwest is gonna be ****ed(more than ordinary lol) if crews are ran on monday cuz were gonna lose our top players.
I'll still be there so its cool, just give me all the stocks and we'll be alright.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion

tw1n

Smash Champion
Dude Lady Legion WAS in my pools but got swapped out for a Puerto Rico player (sad me...) I was looking forward to that because every Fl player I know is awesome lol.

And to trahhhsteezy. No they aren't coming sadly. But you get something better. The real smash twins(as it was told to us at Genesis)! Me and my bro lol.

rhan

Smash Hero
I definitely can't bring my VCR or TV to this anymore... It sucks when you have to share car space with 4 other people....

But I can still bring both my Cube with Melee and Wii with Brawl data.

Of course my Wii WILL be used for Melee when needed and Brawl on it's specific day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom