• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
How about people try some good american beer from say;

Anchor
Brooklyn Brewery
Left Hand
Sierra Nevada
Samuel Adams
or Flying Dog

There are a lot of great American beers but still you only name Budweiser, Corona (Mexico), Heineken (Netherlands) and Coors. If I lived in USA I wouldn't even touch that **** :p
i cant believe you know about flying dog in sweden, that is made here in frederick lol

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Flying Dog is one of the best tasting beers on the market. Too bad it's so hard to find it anywhere :(

The only reason I even tried it is because my friend's uncle is the founder of the company.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Pool 2

Capem (MK)
DarkShifter (D3/Wario)
Lee Martin (MK/Lucario)
Red (????)
Seagull (Myself)
Xzax (MK/Wolf)

Anyone know who Red is and who he mains? Link me to his AiB if possible. I know it isn't Redhalberd.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
flying dog is everywhere here cuz its a frederick brew. on draught too in most our bars
It's so good. I've actually only had it once because of how hard it is to find around here, but would gladly get it again if I saw it anywhere.

I can't go to bars just yet :(

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom