• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Heinekin and yuengling taste terrible.
Carona and budlight/coors taste great!

The best thing is going to the budweiser and cors factories in Colorado and drinking their fresh brewed beers straight from being made! Ahh good times

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
uh oh i hope i dont get swf banned, thatd be inconvenient!

sorry mods, its unfortunate that TA is the getting ****ed up crew of america

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I can understand why MLG would prefer us not to talk about green since it's illegal for everyone, but alcohol is only illegal for minors, and as long as everyone talking about it doesn't condone drinking underage I don't see why it's a problem.

also I challenge the world to pimp slap challenge, see how many pimp slaps you can take from me, winner gets to claim they're the toughest *****.

This is preferably done BEFORE my tourney matches. People playing me are HIGHLY recommended to take this, it's a good way to get to know each other. or to get the know the back of my hand, but that's close enough

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Do you guys know the similarity between ****ing in a canoe, and drinking budweiser?

****ing close to water!
German and czech beer> American beer

Tomasos

Smash Apprentice
How about people try some good american beer from say;

Anchor
Brooklyn Brewery
Left Hand
Sierra Nevada
Samuel Adams
or Flying Dog

There are a lot of great American beers but still you only name Budweiser, Corona (Mexico), Heineken (Netherlands) and Coors. If I lived in USA I wouldn't even touch that **** :p

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
you Are In Pool 52 With Jmoan, Nomo, Rockcrock, Arcnatural, And Cyrain.
The Top Three Make It Out Of The First Round Of Pools.
The Top Three In Your Pool Will Be Jmoan, Rockcrock, And Cyrain, So You Don't Really Have To Worry About It.
I Dont Think So!

Predictions:
1. ArcNatural
2. Don't matter - GET AT ME~!

Edit:
Anyone who beats me will be banned from Smashboards *abuses moderator powers :mad:

RARGH NOT TAKING IT BACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom