• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Blue Moon is pretty good too.

Way more advertised than Flying Dog and other under the radar great tasting beers though.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
You'll make it out if everything goes well for you. Top 3 make it out.

It'll prolly be you, Candy and Armada.

What's The Point

Smash Master
What is the number of people for the final brackets?

I assume it's 48 man brackets for each, with three rounds of pools (6 man and top 3 advance) for Melee and two for Brawl.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
yeah...my only rule at tournaments is: don't get ****ed up at tournaments. i mean why go to a tournament to get ****ed up? you can do that at a party and not spend all that money

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
if only people would leave the "getting totally ****ed up" until AFTER they're out of the tourney XD

but seriously...getting "****ed up" is a pretty bad idea when it's pretty much going to guarantee that you forget such an amazing weekend [or at least a night of it hah]

ugh...the more I think about it, the more I worry that it's just going to turn into a terrible, terrible high school party full of egos, bottled up anger, and sexual frustration [my kindest apologies in advanced to the like...4 girls that will be at this hahaha]

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
I think anyone who seriously thinks they have a shot at making the bracket should take it easy with the drinking.

If not, drink your sorrows away! ;)
Right.

I'm not even going to this, I just want to see this tournament be all that it can. I don't want it to end up being 100 people talking about their drunk johns.

In fact, I don't want it to end up being 200 people talking about how crazy drunk they got at all. I hear enough of that BS in high school and that annoys me enough.

Famous

Smash Champion
Haha, yea...Everyone have they're minds set on getting wasted...

Idk, I might drink some...after all the important matches are over with

Alki and Nachos =D

Albert.

Smash Master
LOL at all of the people being concerned.

For the record, I had a twelve pack... that slowly found its way out of the fridge like ONE a night.

Anybody that'd get drunk at a tournament isn't even worth saying anything to LOL

stingers

Smash Obsessed
LOL at all of the people being concerned.

For the record, I had a twelve pack... that slowly found its way out of the fridge like ONE a night.

Anybody that'd get drunk at a tournament isn't even worth saying anything to LOL
lol...mango

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I still wouldn't **** with the green until after the tourney...unless I go Fox so I can autopilot that **** XD

but for real, I wouldn't recommend it unless you're a seasoned pro at mixing the two haha [serious talk, though]

oh and **** yeah Kage...I'm down. SCS was supposed to go down at ROM and completely failed!

I say we redeem ourselves ^_^

rhan

Smash Hero
if only people would leave the "getting totally ****ed up" until AFTER they're out of the tourney XD

but seriously...getting "****ed up" is a pretty bad idea when it's pretty much going to guarantee that you forget such an amazing weekend [or at least a night of it hah]

ugh...the more I think about it, the more I worry that it's just going to turn into a terrible, terrible high school party full of egos, bottled up anger, and sexual frustration [my kindest apologies in advanced to the like...4 girls that will be at this hahaha]
I'm not getting effed up. Just thrashed...

And on Brawl day I'm totally swarming the streets. There's bound to be wimminz around the venue area.

Right Plank????

RIGHT?!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom