• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voorhese

Smash Master
me and mango would **** armada+amsah

he'll never team w/ me for some reason though i think he hates me :[

amsah you better come you ***** so you can show me stuff to steal
nah dude, you are pretty kool, but you where just really quiot at smym lol i played you in scar in doubles (pools)

and then i hung out with jman & mango the rest of the time (after mango 4 stocked me in singles pools)

i told him he should team with you, if he says yah to me would you?

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Amsah you should come!

Also any Europeans that are interested in coming to this tournament let me know!
*COUGH* Helios, Ryuker, Nihonjin, Kone among others whom I still owe housing to :-P

Trust me I've flown over the Atlantic a few times for smash tourneys and know the jet lag feeling but also know staying an extra day or so can save big money on the tickets. I live about 3-4 hours from the tourney site, but also 10 minutes away from an international airport and will be able to drive to/from the venue and fit at least four in my car. I also guarantee taking you lot to the best burger joint and laser tag on the east coast. Five Guys 4tw.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
if i ***** someone irl

i wouldnt be able to live with it

happy place

happy place
Spoken like someone who would really do it and use this as their testimony as to why they wouldnt!!! Security!!!

Oh wait I guess that would be me. In which case Hbox run!!! And don't forget your 4D glasses it akes real life look so... real.

:p

Col Bol

Smash Champion
we will probably be able to convince him, i don't think he retired he just needs people to tell him about tourneys since he doesn't really go on smashboards lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
we will probably be able to convince him, i don't think he retired he just needs people to tell him about tourneys since he doesn't really go on smashboards lol
Thank God haha. I was worried me and my bro beating him in a dance off made him nervous about coming (We really didnt, but two white boys dancing like idiots can't be beat. Night at The Roxburry ftw).

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Amsah you should come!

Also any Europeans that are interested in coming to this tournament let me know!
*COUGH* Helios, Ryuker, Nihonjin, Kone among others whom I still owe housing to :-P

Trust me I've flown over the Atlantic a few times for smash tourneys and know the jet lag feeling but also know staying an extra day or so can save big money on the tickets. I live about 3-4 hours from the tourney site, but also 10 minutes away from an international airport and will be able to drive to/from the venue and fit at least four in my car. I also guarantee taking you lot to the best burger joint and laser tag on the east coast. Five Guys 4tw.
I certainly hope they do come over. That'd be fun. ^_^

And... is this who I'm thinking it is? If so... long time no see~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom