• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
Hey Faab. Who are the other two? If they are who I think they are, they are probably ranked around #2-5 in Europe :D

By the way guys the Dutch are friggin awesome! They were my first real competition and were beyond hospitable when I smashed in Europe.

Hmm.. I live 4 hours away from Dulles airport but can definitely provide housing if no one closer is able to step up. I'll also talk to people I know around the immediate area.

Also bear in mind I don't know what things you'd like to get up to around Washington D.C., but here are some ideas: You lot should definitely check out the heart of America, go to the White House, Capitol, the museums, Lincoln monument etc. Most/all of that is also free. I'd highly recommend going to some kind of sporting event mainly for the atmosphere - basketball games are sometimes pretty cheap to get into.
Doug I believe Faab is referring to Remen and Zgetto. Amsah and Adam are weighing their options but it is a strong possibility/ highly likely that those two will also join the aforementioned three and go as a group of 5. Just gotta book their flights and ****. Top players from France are trying to go to. Makenshi, Infernum... I think.

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Doug I believe Faab is referring to Remen and Zgetto. Amsah and Adam are weighing their options but it is a strong possibility/ highly likely that those two will also join the aforementioned three and go as a group of 5. Just gotta book their flights and ****. Top players from France are trying to go to. Makenshi, Infernum... I think.
Nice! Thanks for the info straw. I've been bugging Amsah over IM lately and trying to give him some more motivation to come to the US, heheh.

Never got to play or meet Zgetto in a tournament. Makenshi is shy but at times a really funny guy and has a nice Marth - he also taught me some French.

Remen and I had some intense sets back in the day - some with items on heheh. Here's my favorite from 2003'ish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X93ud8WxEhc

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Disturbed was never good omg it burns lmao

They're actually such a bad band it isn't funny, so so so so so generic.

"No mommy, don't do it again
Don't do it again
I'll be a good boy
I'll be a good boy, I promise
No mommy don't hit me Oh-oohh
Why did you have to hit me like that mommy?
Don't do it! You're hurting me Oh-oohh!"

LOL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Yeah I have their 1000-fist cd and every song sounds the same lol.

Also, coldplay is much better. ;3

LLDL

Smash Hero
what? disturbed is the only rock i like, and that is saying something.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The only? I like the older songs they have, but thats it. I think there are better bands though, like Korn or System of a Down. Although thats my oponion though.

Hmmm, but I don't want to go off topic so easily... D: Sadly I'm not immune to points...

So, MD is Maitland right?

Remen

Smash Apprentice
Nice! Thanks for the info straw. I've been bugging Amsah over IM lately and trying to give him some more motivation to come to the US, heheh.

Never got to play or meet Zgetto in a tournament. Makenshi is shy but at times a really funny guy and has a nice Marth - he also taught me some French.

Remen and I had some intense sets back in the day - some with items on heheh. Here's my favorite from 2003'ish: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X93ud8WxEhc
DOOOUUUG :O I'm really looking forward to seeing you again man :D It would be so awesome to be housed by you. And yeah I definitely want to see D.C. while we're there, basketball game sounds fun as well :)
And don't worry about Amsah, he'll figure something out, he has to come to this.

XD @ that match btw. Those were the days, back when I was just a mere ssj2 :lick:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
srsly. Just try listening to Needles or Sugar. Then go from there.

as for Coldplay. Oh yea. Amsterdam.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
No way you double post, hungrybox =o

The europeans have had a bad name present in the usa for the last few years, especially with smelling horribly i've heard. That won't be the case with us, rest assured.
Because two of them did doesn't mean the others left this kind of impression in the US >=(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom