• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

strawhats

Smash Master
oh cmon i don't think they would do that bad ;)
lol. Somehow it would be like ken and isai who dominated teams for like 2 + years. M2k and mango is the new definition of Broken. In fact if I had to face those two in teams. I would drop my controller bow my head and give them my new sneaks not to **** me.

Well atleast m2k gets off in teams w/. his rival ally. Thats most likely the only reason I acknowledge the game that team just makes people plug the tv out before a win, and make an excuse about not paying con ed.

P.S. m2k actually played marth when he teamed w/. I sai atMLG Long Island. Im sure that could be an agreement b/w. the two.

Mango: you wanna play w/. me go marth

M2k: **** no

Mango: would u like me to attack u in your dreams.

M2k: Whatever fruit cup.

strawhats

Smash Master
M2k's fox is is pretty gud in teams. But then again he is a stock horde w/. sheik. He literally dies after the match goes 4 mins. in its crazy.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Faab likes music like Andrea Bocelli.
OMG "Con Te Partiro" is one of my favorite songs ever...moving stuff
Anyone like The Mars Volta?
<3<3<3<3 Deloused is, obviously, amazing...but Frances the Mute, if you delete like 14 minutes of noise, is an hour's worth of beautiful composition and acid-in-the-form-of-music
The Mars Volta is good but I like At the Drive-in better.

I'm going out on a limb here but...any Glassjaw fans!? O:
At the Drive-in was illll, Relationship of Command is in my top 20 for sure

I never heard much Glassjaw....what's more unfortunate is that I heard Head Automatica before I heard them so I became partial to their awesome pop music [only on the first album though, where he teamed up with Dan The Automator who produced The Gorillaz]

EUROPEANS: If you're going to see the monuments in DC, I strongly urge you to go in the middle of the night [between midnight and like 3 AM]..............waitwait this is in January...it'll be ****ing freezing >_>...then again it'd be freezing no matter what time you went.

The point is though, in the middle of the night, there is -no one- there. Just the monuments lit up and it's dead silent...it's amazing to walk around and reflect upon what they actually stand for. [anyone ever actually walked up to the engraved lettering on the inner walls of the Lincoln Memorial? ****'s HUGE @_@]

Chipotle fans: please don't hype it up TOO much or it could potentially be a let down. And Qdoba is better anyway XD And as I've said before, you gotta make sure you get the right combination of ingredients...it's too easy for someone who doesn't know exactly what they like there to be left with something disappointing.

Also, if you want to relax, listen to Sufjan Stevens, Iron & Wine, or Jeff Buckley

PB&J

Smash Hero
ill win this

and m2k and mangos team wouldnt me the best i think mango and lucky are better because of years of team work

plus m2k and jman **** colbol lambchops,darkrain cactuar..and many others

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Daaaamn Toasty, good **** surprising me.

I wasn't expecting anyone to even KNOW Glassjaw! I am happy now, I'm seeing them in novemeber, weekend after ROM with Brand New....****.

And Hbox, I know you like bmth...if you don't know I killed the prom queen...you HAVE to check them out immediately.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
ill win this

and m2k and mangos team wouldnt me the best i think mango and lucky are better because of years of team work

looooooool throwing the two best players in america on a team is guaranteed ****... experience and years of teamwork mean nothing in this case. did ray allen and kevin garnett need teamwork when they joined paul pierce and the celtics? they took a dump on the nba.

but it's probably gonna be m2k/jman and mango/lucky, which are still two **** ass teams

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Glassjaw is alright.

I'm in a leftover crack rut/ Day to Remember/ Set Your Goals rut at the moment however.

Also Pound4 is gonna sex

OTRU...

Smash Champion
ill win this

nah, i have faith in colbol n chopz, they could def beat any high tier team

edit: any word on housing for FL? (colbol, frames, hungrybox, qdvs and myself) that would be really helpful, thnx! :)

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Omg two people know GJ, I think they're amazing though.

Not a huge a day to remember fan just cuz I know bands in the same genre that do it better but they aren't terrible.

SYG is iight too.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
om⋅nis⋅cience  /ɒmˈnɪʃəns/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [om-nish-uhns] Show IPA
Use omniscience in a Sentence
See web results for omniscience
See images of omniscience
–noun 1. the quality or state of being omniscient.
2. infinite knowledge.
3. (initial capital letter) God.

idea

Smash Master
darkrain and ss. poorly balanced team, easily countered, but they would get SO much crowd support. if he doesn't travel, sub in scar or hax. as long as it's two falcons.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
darkrain and ss. poorly balanced team, easily countered, but they would get SO much crowd support. if he doesn't travel, sub in scar or hax. as long as it's two falcons.
You wanna talk about poorly balanced teams lol? Me & WarriorKnight went double Bowser the entire time at Genesis and *****. We definitely could've placed top 10, but WarriorKnight ruined our chances lol. Double Bowser is a super horrible team, but we make it look broken =)

MacD

Banned via Administration
You wanna talk about poorly balanced teams lol? Me & WarriorKnight went double Bowser the entire time at Genesis and *****. We definitely could've placed top 10, but WarriorKnight ruined our chances lol. Double Bowser is a super horrible team, but we make it look broken =)
you guys were chain grabbing falcons when it was 2 on 1 with down throw... **** looked broken

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Twin A:

Faab likes music like Andrea Bocelli.

I mean, say you're making out with a girl on her couch, then that kind of music would be nice.
But not to have on your ipod and listen to all the time.

Faab has no taste when it comes to music.
Perhaps the Trans Siberian Orchestra would be the best middle (ish) ground lol.

And wow I went thru 4 or so pages of failed double post attempts and Disturbed bashing to get to the end. For shame you guys =P

HYPEEEE?????
Plank you really should put this pic in the first post. Just throwing that out there (or get one of Ken and Ryu doing their SF3 pound it. Wrong game but still funny lol).

And the best team out there would hands down be Twin_A and Mang0. I mean look at twin_A, he's never lost at a major tourney, he's intimidating as sin if you push him too far, and tons of pros have agreed he is legit. He would probably be carrying Mang0 the whole tourney...

Ok now to be serious I would give it to M2K and Mang0. But Mang0 and Lucky are just too good with their combos and team work. Plus Joey has the funniest story behind his gamertag, you can't leave if anything because of that :p

tw1n

Smash Champion
Haha that wassome good **** too. I remember cheering you both on when you guys made a killer comback in a match. son't recall who you were playing but ya lol.

That Pound 4 pick of Obama and McCain is too good

xyt

Smash Lord
no johns XD

love dj <3 lol

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Is it just me, or do Pokemon cards look different now...

I mean, god damn look at that shit. HeartGold MMs at Pound?!?

super smash brothers.

Archangel

Smash Hero
NNID
combat22386
darkrain and ss. poorly balanced team, easily countered
I don't know. As DJ Pointed out doing doubles can be **** if both players are masters of the particular character. For instance what If Iori and Taj went Double Mewtwo? Worse then that is if Hbox and Mango went double Jiggs:chuckle:

Handorin

Smash Hero
"It would be the worst team ever. We would do worst than a double pichu team"
~Iori

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I posted several pages back saying that HBox and Mango should double puff. Or King and Mango. That would be annoying as hell to play against tho.

I ould only imagine Iori and Taj would turn out similar lol. Just not as gay but still annoying to play against

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom