• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
im just letting every1 no im winning this tourney

idc who is at this
Good **** Jman! Win this thing and reclaim your honor lol.

That Colbol video is too freakin sexy!!!

And also ColBol. Last I heard Hbox was rooming with us again. All of us can share a room lol. Maybe me and my brother can actually get good at this game from playing you guys haha.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Sooooo Texas players where you at? Come on I know I'm not the only Texan going to this, I better not be. Anyway sooooo who might want to team with a ****ty Texan noob eh? :D

D

Deleted member

I need a good, well known teammate. I will be using only Zelda.

Faab

Smash Ace
Also: We'll be arriving at washington dullus on the 11th of january at 19:something. Would anyone living close to there or close to the tournament that will be able to house some dutchies? At the moment we got 3 confirmed but might get 2 more (amsah and adam).

Oh yeah we'll be leaving the 21st. Let me know what our options are :).

The europeans have had a bad name present in the usa for the last few years, especially with smelling horribly i've heard. That won't be the case with us, rest assured.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
haha
smelling horribly lool

but yo we dont use army time over here
we go by 12 hour which im sure you know

Faab

Smash Ace
Flight ticket 413 euro's. tournament something like 50. then we gotta eat and have fun for 10 days + hotel/motel if we aint getting any housing. Sums up to the amount of to much =/ It's gonna be worth it though since we winning teams

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
you kinda just contradicted yourself there
How is "Zelda needs a good teammate in order to win anything" a contradiction?

but yo we dont use army time over here
we go by 12 hour which im sure you know
We know. I hope you know we use 24-hour =)
12-hour is so 15th century... among other things (Imperial system) where America lags behind =)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
What kind of music do you like?

This stuff is too good. The Trans Siberian Orchestra. Sit and listen to this one if anything. Everyone likes them lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wi8Oh8C9xU

Nightwish (which is a Euro band actually haha)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTdhXxxWREo

Disturbed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJ-2J0b1uS0

breaking Benjamin (like this one)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j3Rb-jRZNI

Not so much relaxing but I listen to rock haha.
Stricken and Sons of Plunder are probably my favorite Disturbed songs.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Twins: Maybe I'll get lucky again and room right next to you guys so I may be colbol'd till dawn as well

And I'd be happy to room with some europeans, but we have a strict showering regimen that all people in my hotel room must follow

SOAP IS A MUST

Aniolas

Smash Ace
Twin A:

Faab likes music like Andrea Bocelli.

I mean, say you're making out with a girl on her couch, then that kind of music would be nice.
But not to have on your ipod and listen to all the time.

Faab has no taste when it comes to music.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Disturbed is awful...

@Swedish guys my apartment is like 5 mins from the venue and I have a spare room +couches, if you all want to stay with me feel free to do so. I work a lot but come closer to tourney ill be taking off more to get things finalized

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
served served served.

So Plank you think the venue will be able to hold this many people :p
yeah wont be an issue at all

i still got u alex!!! but they need housing for like almost 2 weeks. i got 2 bedrooms and lots of space...

The_Doug

Smash Ace
Also: We'll be arriving at washington dullus on the 11th of january at 19:something. Would anyone living close to there or close to the tournament that will be able to house some dutchies? At the moment we got 3 confirmed but might get 2 more (amsah and adam).

Oh yeah we'll be leaving the 21st. Let me know what our options are :).

The europeans have had a bad name present in the usa for the last few years, especially with smelling horribly i've heard. That won't be the case with us, rest assured.
Hey Faab. Who are the other two? If they are who I think they are, they are probably ranked around #2-5 in Europe :D

By the way guys the Dutch are friggin awesome! They were my first real competition and were beyond hospitable when I smashed in Europe.

Hmm.. I live 4 hours away from Dulles airport but can definitely provide housing if no one closer is able to step up. I'll also talk to people I know around the immediate area.

Also bear in mind I don't know what things you'd like to get up to around Washington D.C., but here are some ideas: You lot should definitely check out the heart of America, go to the White House, Capitol, the museums, Lincoln monument etc. Most/all of that is also free. I'd highly recommend going to some kind of sporting event mainly for the atmosphere - basketball games are sometimes pretty cheap to get into.

stelzig

Smash Lord
@Swedish guys my apartment is like 5 mins from the venue and I have a spare room +couches, if you all want to stay with me feel free to do so. I work a lot but come closer to tourney ill be taking off more to get things finalized
This still includes me (and jonas now i guess) right? :)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yeah wont be an issue at all

i still got u alex!!! but they need housing for like almost 2 weeks. i got 2 bedrooms and lots of space...

DAMMM 2 weeks holy crap.

Hey plank hit me up later I am trying to convince some of the guys to hit up my sept 26th melee tournament in NJ but I also wanted to talk to you bout that Apex 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom