• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
I want to go to this. and I'm about to buy my plane ticket. Just where could i get housing... :o I realllllly wanna stay where armada's housing. <3 (if possible)

Cia

das kwl
i was thinking of losing first round again

gotta keep tradition alive

lol
Don't do this.

I you will ruin this tournament for sooo many people if you knock them out long before their time because YOU thought it would be cool to lose to.. nessmain1337.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Don't do this.

I you will ruin this tournament for sooo many people if you knock them out long before their time because YOU thought it would be cool to lose to.. nessmain1337.
I was going to post basically this earlier but I forgot.

Yes this would be highly unfair to some players if they place much worse then their capable of.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion

tw1n

Smash Champion
haha im down

but im not pbnj =(
Lol woah I got sleep deprived mindgamed! I watched your awesome vid and then immediately watched a PB&J match before posting. Lol woops. <3 HMW

Man I can't wait for this ****!

Yo DJ Nin! Where are the mario speed runs!?

Yo Mango! Don't lose first round! Just go straight thru and wipe the floor with everyone lol. And if you lose, at least it'll be legit

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Yo DJ Nin! Where are the mario speed runs!?
Sorry son. I haven't had time to record myself doing world record speed runs. Plus, I have to wait till I get back my recording equipment & microphone in the mail since it was used at Tipped Off 5 without me knowing lol.

LLDL

Smash Hero
lol u people are making so many plans and you're all gonna be kicked out of the venue for not pre-registering. :)

LLDL

Smash Hero
might as wel replace brawl with duck hunt, there is more interest expressed for that game total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom