• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
also, those vids to show quality of live stream were pretty amazing quality. with that being said, who wants to do some MMs on the live stream when it gets up =)? im looking at you foreigners coming!
Oh come on someone MM Tink, I mean how god could this guy be?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L1c_i6ivys

You see point proven!

:p

This livestream will be sick!

LLDL

Smash Hero
ya, im a huuuuge procrastinator, as im sure most smashers are, and that should account for alot of the low registration....

is there gonna be a deadline for registration? too lazy to read the first post/through this massssive thread.

also, those vids to show quality of live stream were pretty amazing quality. with that being said, who wants to do some MMs on the live stream when it gets up =)? im looking at you foreigners coming!
It cuts off the beginning of december. So buy now while its 40 even! By then it will be 45 just for singles and venue!

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
I haven't said anything about the livestream quality, only shown what the Youtube videos will look like.

If you put &fmt=6 in the end of those videos I posted, that's probably what a 200-300 kbit/s livestream will look like.

LLDL

Smash Hero
OOOOOOR, just do like Genesis and wait till the tournament is over and youse youtube. Live stream's a waste of tiem and effot, while REAL matches could be played instead. AND FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DONT COME, YOU'VE GOT BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN SIT ON THA PC!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jk.

derfleurer

Smash Journeyman
OOOOOOR, we do live stream and have *****es txting and commenting about it in real time. 'cause if you got better things to do than watch *Pound* 4 on a pc, you got better things to do than watch *Pound* 4 in person. =p Jk.

(had to say it before someone else did)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Though it doesn't really matter since snickers and any other candy with peanut sucks pretty much.
Breakin my heart and I don't even know you :(

[unless you're just allergic or are crazy weird and don't like peanuts.]

AJP that video quality is amazing.

Livestream is cool but I've always preferred to just have recordings. Of course I love when I can watch livestreams for a tourney, but at the same time, it can prove to be a waste of a good commentator as it generally ends up distracting them because they're usually the ones who keep up with the people posting and respond to them. [unless you have one person dedicated to typing and the people on the mic don't bother reading the chat at all]..........but even still, the commentary won't be in sync with the crowd and lots of magical things can happen when the commentary is done in real time [instead of a few seconds later]

dunno if that made sense, mad tired and I'm bad at explaining things[/johns]

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Why not have both livestream and recorded matches to put on youtube? There you go now everybody wins.

im going to **** this tourny while rubbing my icy plushies..lol
Strangely enough I can see this happening...

Idea said:
peanut m&ms are really good. especially if you put them in the fridge first.
:O

too good. You know how to do it :D

hungrybox said:
go steelers i guess
*sigh*
let the flaming begin

GO COWBOYS!!!

tw1n

Smash Champion
Anyone watching this epic *** football game?

lol, this is how grandfinals are going to be.
I wanted Titans to win just because I hate seeing a team do great 2 years in a row (F you patriots!)

But great game nonetheless.

i made this messing around

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQiW8ewhBzc

hopefully u guys like it
Good stuff PBnJ!

You HBOX!!! I'll $1 MM you're Fox!!! But I don't have the cash or cahones to go higher hahaha. Or I'll just play you and ColBol all night!!! WOOT!~

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
I wanted Titans to win just because I hate seeing a team do great 2 years in a row (F you patriots!)

But great game nonetheless.

Good stuff PBnJ!

You HBOX!!! I'll $1 MM you're Fox!!! But I don't have the cash or cahones to go higher hahaha. Or I'll just play you and ColBol all night!!! WOOT!~
haha im down

but im not pbnj =(

PB&J

Smash Hero
i guess people dont know i hate peanut butter..so waffles with pb will taste nasty

and i named myself pb&j for icy's actually..full story later...

someone should get bach to this for this to be epic

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I named myself this a long time ago when I first got on the internets because of Sumo the Bamboo man. African super hero or something. I intend to change my name though. Didn't think I'd actually use it that much. :/

LLDL

Smash Hero
if chain ace was at ROM i do recall ****** him in a MM....
I won't take it away from you, lol you were ****. But I'm on my way up man! Be honored with that win when I'm top pro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom