• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cia

das kwl
^ Agree!!

JCaesar - you MUST take us back there. :chuckle:

edit: LOL that is the worst hypothetical bracket i've ever seen. Not only does falco dominate that tournament, but I didn't even make it out of pools. HAHA

Faab

Smash Ace
Toasty you wanna trade some of them nachos against some dutch mayonaise. It ain't the same **** as in the usa it's real good.

Anyone else got something nice for the trading??

LLDL

Smash Hero
Man, we're gonna give u the hoookup. Netherland kfc sounds boss.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Idk if there is a shake shack by this tourney, but I go to them in NYC, GODLY BURGERS!

And the best milkshakes ever, they don't even use ice cream...frozen custard ftw!

Mad expensive though D:

LLDL

Smash Hero
booklyn huh? my cousin lives right near obama fried chicken (lol). ever been there?

White_Mike

Smash Lord
There are so many of those, never heard of obama though, but there is kennedy fried chicken, palace fried chicken, so many knock offs of KFC with amazing food to give you heart attacks

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
So now my posts have to make everyone laugh but Levitibus apparently :p
I don't see why he has to be so negative
n****z just don't know...from what I've heard(about the people I'm about to mention) he's the exact opposite of PockyD/NeighborhoodP in that he's not an actual **** in real life. Don't buy into the trolling facade XD
Toasty you wanna trade some of them nachos against some dutch mayonaise. It ain't the same **** as in the usa it's real good.
LOL yeah sure that'd be tight...wtf is Dutch mayo then? Is it essentially the same thing but it just tastes way different? I'm not a huge fan of American mayo to begin with so I'm equally intrigued and not impressed XD

Snickers are solid but I prefer anything that's peanut butter + chocolate [5th Avenue, Butterfinger (crisp), Take 5, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup].

Linguini

Smash Master
Toasty

Trust this man

American Mayo is complete **** compared to Dutch Mayo.

That **** is like, heaven. I wish I had another tube. Too bad my house of 8 demolished it in under 2 hours. Americans.....
You are one you duck. I really don't get why you think your European all of the sudden. lol if you looks ridiculous to me, imagine how ridiculous you look through the eyes of the dutchies.
haha that scene is the ****tttt

"le bigmac"

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
Everyones entitled to their opinion.

All these M2K avis and sigs is making me wonder, maybe his skill is determined by his fan base (like in FF7 Clouds final weapon was stronger with more HP), so maybe at Pound 4 once he realizes his fan base is this big he'll play to his fullest...

/random thought
Reneblade has never played FF7 and therefore does not approve of the FF7 reference

I have retreived the pound 4 results from the future. Here is a glimps of the horrors to come. Only you can change your own destiny...

Lol nah, but I was just messin around with tio. It has no logic to it. Except my victory of course lol.

POUND 4 BRACKETS FROM THE FUTURE
you win.....

....everything

MacD

Banned via Administration
n****z just don't know...from what I've heard(about the people I'm about to mention) he's the exact opposite of PockyD/NeighborhoodP in that he's not an actual **** in real life. Don't buy into the trolling facade XD
don't believe everything you hear ;)

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Actually I believe it haha

hungrybox said:
i main fox now
And thats why it says you'll only get 5th. Change your destiny, stay with puff, take 1st, give me the prize money.

Pretty sweet deal amirite?

strawhats

Smash Master
I'll tell CJ to spread the word there. But according to what he told me last time about the japanese Melee scene, don't have too much hope.
Tell them brawl's there too. You know if they see pc m2k and Isai at this they'll have no choice but to enter melee. Someone drag Ken out of retirement. I know someone has Manacloud as a contact.

Hope to see Fuzzyness come to the states.

Eval

Smash Journeyman
$260 Plane tickets (mad cheap), arrives Friday around 6pm and leaves Tuesday around 7am. Just sent my money through PayPal and waiting for the confirmation. Ill post more details later.

Basically confirmed! I just need to get a room at the hotel.

tw1n

Smash Champion
The Warrior, The beast, The Viking, and the Kevin. 4 way MM
Old post but still. Thought I'd add to it. The Warrior, The beast, The Viking, the Kevin, the bash bros (couldnt think of anything else for me and my bro) AND the TAJ!!! Big black scary guy.... *shivers

Hell I'd pay to see that hahahaha. Once in a lifetime royal rumble wit gamers who can actually fight?!

i main fox now
A tear is shed for the lost...

Cia

das kwl
someone said that Hbox can play jigglypuff and ONLY jigglypuff. that his other characters virtually did not exist. My guess is that he was looking for the " :o " reaction.

and he got it.

But if he did pick up fox.. cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom