• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol at Genesis we ended up rooming over the weekend HBox, Mango, Jman, M2K, FZero, and all 5 of us who came from New Mexico. With that thought then it should be easy to take Ally's advice haha

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I have 40 posts per page but why is it that everyone that does has to brag about it and be all elitist?

Who cares if someone likes 10 posts per page, it doesn't make them a noob lol.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Ladies and Gentlemen. Mew2King arrived at my house like about 2 hours ago. Me and Chops are giving him our special Messiah training as we speak. He WILL be ready for Pound.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
He'll be fine with Brawl. Getting Jason to super beast mode in Melee has more priority. He's in good hands with us. Plus, he can also practice teams with his teammate which is Jman. Jman lives right next to me. So me and Chops will be training both of them. We'll have smashfests in my crib so I'm gonna probably record some singles and doubles matches.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
2 more hours. i guess i should come now.

WHO WANTS TO TEAM?!??!!?

(scrubs will be denied)

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Question regarding advanced slob picks.

Advanced Slob Picks: Loser may choose the next stage or select to go random. The winner may then change their character, followed by the loser.

If the loser decides to go random does that mean the winner can change character?

ShootingStars

Smash Apprentice
He'll be fine with Brawl. Getting Jason to super beast mode in Melee has more priority. He's in good hands with us. Plus, he can also practice teams with his teammate which is Jman. Jman lives right next to me. So me and Chops will be training both of them. We'll have smashfests in my crib so I'm gonna probably record some singles and doubles matches.
good shi- DJ Nintendo!
make sure m2k gets the darn jiggs and peach matchup! armada and mango here!

Spife

Smash Master
So I started playing IaMP again, anyone play? I might bring my stick just cause >_>, if you want to play come find me though :D should have my laptop
(As if this post will get seen).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom