• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Lol no, Hbox wants to, but Armada isn't coming all the way here to possibly lose 100 bucks lol.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
O_o reputation? That means I'm screwed. There's a lot of needless exaggeration about me out there. (Don't think I don't know.) Oh well...I'll guess I'll have to play hard and try to make an upset. Something tells me I'm gonna get screwed royally, though.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Actually Armada accepted...just ask his big bro. Aniolas.

What makes you so sure he won't give hungrybox the business :)
Oh, I didn't know he accepted, cool.

Hungrybox went from child, to god in the last year. :)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
When you registered I am sure your location was recorded. He'll probably make pools according to location, meaning that people from different locations will play each other.

Renth

Smash Hero
I would hate to be in pools with people I know and play with on a regular basis. Like how will the TO know?
A lot of TOs have trouble with this, Plank and his staff have been around for a long time and know what they're doing. I'm sure if there are any complications it won't be hard to take care of.

Lobos

Smash Master
So Melee = TOTAL ENTRANTS: 322 / Brawl = TOTAL ENTRANTS: 185 / Brawl + = ??? / Smash 64 = ?? / # of people that will eat Chipotle = ???

And the amount of epic that will happen = Priceless

I still see a few people that didn't registered lol @ you

chaddd

Smash Lord
yeah I'll talk to BlackG, don't worry about it...thanks for letting me know now instead of 2 weeks after today XD

also YO wtf Chaddd better be one of those stragglers!!!

I just talked to him [through Fullmetal anyway] a few hours ago and he was definitely registered...Plank, pretty sure he said he'd try to call you tonight so yeah, check that voicemail XD If not..uh...is my word good for anything? >_<!
Don't worry bro I'm registered. I just had to get someone else to do it for me so the name on the list didn't actually turn out to be my gamertag. But I'm on there.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
first round of pools will be seeded+separated, but after that its all TIO!! since it knows exactly where people should be....

if it is too ridiculous ill fix ****, but i try not to override TIO for fairness issues

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
btw thank you all for waiting til the last minute

because of this and SO much money (over 8k) coming in at once, paypal locked my account and is performing a credit check on me to prove i am obtaining the money legit

i have no idea how long this is going to take to sort out or if im going to get ****ed, but i would just like to thank inparticular everyone who waited til yesterday out of sheer laziness. so any more registrations, because of everyone waiting til literally the last 10 hours, can most likely kiss themselves goodbye unless this situations solves soon. which it wont, because paypal is really hard to work with.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Paypal SUCKS. THEY LOCKED MY PAYPAL FOR A $120 TRANSACTION! GOD KNOWS HOW LONG POUND WILL TAKE!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no, ive been through SO much with them and thought i was in the clear. i have a premium verified acc or w/e and can do basically anything i want. but over 10k in 2 days is fishy to anyone.

LUCKILY i transferred all the $ to my bank account so i will be writing personal checks for top placers.

its still letting me do EVERYTHING on paypal i noticed, theyre just investigating me. so things will go on as normal but im taking NO more registrations and people will be paid in personal checks.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Sorry for waiting so long, man, this money situation of mine actually ended up costing me an extra 100 dollars for the flight, too.

I hate having to wait till the last second to be able to get your money right.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
@chaddd i know some people have somewhat legit excuses, but most dont. its all good though, dont wanna guilt anyone, but im def prob not taking any more reg online because of this going down. not gonna sacrifice making myself look more sketchy when theyre already looking into me because people were too lazy to do it by the deadline

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
at least everyone DID it. lol

i just hope not to get pwndt by taxes or something

taxes on $25k+ are NOT small

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom