• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
PC went Falco against M2K last Feb. at get GIMPED in GF which means he DID go Falco at least once in 09.

And @ stongerz I <3 PP too but you're talking about PC here. PC can definitely beat PP.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
WHATT??? I've been watching PPs progressing for a year now(which is longer than most people not from NC/the south) and I know how much betters he's getting but he only went even with a RUSTY PC. PC's experience will at least get him top 10 and 100% sure PC can beat PP, but I'm also 100% sure it could go the other way around.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
lol...like...theres not a chance pc will beat pp. sorry bud, pc is way past his prime.
You realize that PC beat PP in a Money Match at rom 2 right? Despite being rusty as ****. If he can do it at rom2 without any practice then he can definitely do it again at Pound 4 with practice.

You don't understand that PP gets exponentially better at each tournament.
I think people overestimate how much PP has grown because he was able to beat Jman at rom2 instead of getting ***** again. All he did differently was not approach Jman at the ledge, I don't think he's gotten considerably better. He is still only able to take 1 match from Hungrybox.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Saying PP hasn't gotten way better is complete bull****. Also saying PC doesn't have a chance against PP is also bull****. I definitely think PP could beat PC but IDK, it would be a good match.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Haha Twist, you shouldn't go by those videos. XD

I just wrote a thing about this, but I decided against it. I'll just stay out of it I guess.

Edit: Virus: those were friendlies. It makes a difference.

Umm.....I posted this before, but I don't know who all saw it. I payed for Colbol's entry fee, and I was wondering if anyone would help me sort of 'chip in' for it. It'd be mad appreciated.
I've had a person or two offer to help, but I don't know for how much yet.

DJRome

Smash Hero
i don't think it was a mm? just friendlies dawg. mainly cause i was right there behind them and there was no $ that i saw. also no johns but pp JUST finished the tournament like 30 minutes before the friendlies. he was worn out as he normally is. that's just like how munkaid happens

also, pc doesn't really get better now that he doesn't play. pp learns stuff EVERY TIME he plays. and lolz at judging his puff game on how he'll do against pc

and im pretty sure pc would lose to hbox as well.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
idk why people are saying pc is going to pound, he told me he wasnt

unless he registered or someone registered as him or idk

also, who cares pc in his prime would be #1 in the world

he doesnt even play why are people mentioning him hypothetically

thats dum

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Hands down? THIS IS PC WE'RE TALKING ABOUT PEOPLE. I can see PP winning but not hands down.

edit: someone told me PC registered. Guess not.

Hey Jona, Why aren't you going? When are you going to show people the power of the MIDDLE HOP?

Foxy

Smash Master
pc is on the registrant list... who knows if its him.

edit: i have played both pp and pc in the last year... and pp has improved more since then. i know what i'm talking about. have you played either?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
pc is on the registrant list... who knows if its him.

edit: i have played both pp and pc in the last year... and pp has improved more since then. i know what i'm talking about. have you played either?
wtf does playing them have to do with anything? I think PC can match up to PP, it's my opinion and it's not changing. Not saying PC would win tho. PP would most likely win. I just don't think PP would **** PC.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Hey Jona, Why aren't you going? When are you going to show people the power of the MIDDLE HOP?
lol

im gonna be in guatemala, im going for my church to play the drums and hand out stuff and help people and do a bunch of stuff, leaving the 15th coming back the 25th

i wouldnt have gone anyways because thats OD money for something im not gonna win back
i have the money but i have better things to waste it on

Big_R

Smash Champion
****KKK mathos tried to get on at 1206 **** the police! let him in pleaseee! it's mathos! he really meant to he's not trying to take advantage. He's busy he has a cpa exam and thing to work on in his schedule but he would be down it was a matter of minutes......:(:(:(:(:(

S l o X

Smash Champion
Good to see POF and Noodles from CT make it :D ♥

Happy New Years peeps I think I drank a little too much :DDD

Ahhhhhhh heyyy everyones regged lets GO

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
Saying PP hasn't gotten way better is complete bull****. Also saying PC doesn't have a chance against PP is also bull****. I definitely think PP could beat PC but IDK, it would be a good match.
I never said PP Hasn't gotten better I said it's not as much as people think. I don't think he'll be significantly if at all better at Pound 4 than he was at rom2. My money is on PC out ranking Dr Pee Pee at Pound4.

idk why people are saying pc is going to pound, he told me he wasnt

unless he registered or someone registered as him or idk

also, who cares pc in his prime would be #1 in the world

he doesnt even play why are people mentioning him hypothetically

thats dum
Yeah PC Chris has registered for the tournament, so he should be there. I wouldn't be speaking about him if he wasn't registered.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
@People wanting to pay for Colbol: you're amazing and I'm glad you want to help.

I think I have the support of:

Reneblade, Twig, Spaceballs, and myself obviously lol. We can just divide this up however you guys want to.

Edit: stillll staying out of it. =p

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Just found this catching up. Not sure what to do with it.

Edit:
I wanna see PP do good...

guys a monster
<3 <3 you, Juan bro.

Double edit:
I'll defeat Hugo for PP then we'll both get Top 5, WHERE YOU AT, west coast! =D

EC > WC!! **** off!! =D
Raaaape <3 <3 Kage

Also, apparently Arcnatural wanted to donate to Col Bol's entry fee too(****), so that's me, Arc, IHSB, Reneblade, and Twig that are willing to help out. Thanks so much guys!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I never said PP Hasn't gotten better I said it's not as much as people think. I don't think he'll be significantly if at all better at Pound 4 than he was at rom2. My money is on PC out ranking Dr Pee Pee at Pound4.

Yeah PC Chris has registered for the tournament, so he should be there. I wouldn't be speaking about him if he wasn't registered.
Never underestimate players with the warrior's will, meaning trying their best at all times. These people get exceptionally stronger every tournament. For all I know he's much better than before and does even less mistakes now.

Just like you can't calculate a Saiyan's power level, every fight they get much much stronger. Upsets will happen left and right, up and down.. so stfu now, you won't be able to predict who wins or not right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom