• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubbleman_Nsider

Smash Ace
NNID
Bubbleman
3DS FC
1075-0749-7452
LOL well if there are low tier crews...BEST BELIEVE I'M GOIN PIKA, SON!....XD Nah I'd definitely go Ness if there were low tier crews and if I was considered for it haha

But I'd love to do Ness dittos!!! I've stolen a few things from you over the years so it'd be sick to finally play you!

But for real...I'm wh*ring it up in tourney!
Come on, the fun part about being a Ness main is to play the tournament only with Ness. :bee:
(even if it means losing early or having a really hard time)

Stolen stuff from me? Cool man, I'd like to know what things. Dittos? Definitely, although I'm not good on dittos.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I still wonder why people can't bother reading...I'm STILL getting messages on Facebook saying that I was wrong and that their friends told them they can't pay spectator fees at the door...so they didn't bother getting travel/housing stuff situated.

>_<

Also...wow @ people who thought they could wait so long.

If you had extenuating money circumstances and would honestly have not been able to afford it until tomorrow because you get paid then, at the absolute LEAST you could have called or sent a PM to Plank['s full PM box >_>] and brought it to his attention.

Sounds like some of you have done that already, but YO wtf were other people doing all this time? Seriously guys...the first tourney of this intercontinental magnitude and supposed importance with more than six months to prepare for it?

Skip a weekly or two each month.

Put down those Doritos.

You really DON'T need 9 Whopper Jr.s (Boss8).

She wasn't worth it.

You couldn't manage to forget smoking pot so often?

You couldn't mow some lawns? I mean...unless you're talking about Florida. It's ****ing hot down there. XD

Note: Not sh*tting on those with more realistic priorities. Only those who fully intended on making it to this...not "wished" but honestly thought they could once they weighed all the options and costs........but then they simply didn't plan well enough or they waited too long [though that's kinda the same thing in this situation].

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
probably shoulda been a PM

Come on, the fun part about being a Ness main is to play the tournament only with Ness. :bee:
(even if it means losing early or having a really hard time)

Stolen stuff from me? Cool man, I'd like to know what things. Dittos? Definitely, although I'm not good on dittos.
Hahaha dude see it's talk like that that makes me still play as Ness in tourney!!!

But nah...I gave it a shot at HERB2 [disaster, but not because I was Ness...so many Johns XD!!] and then tried it again at Tipped Off 5 in September and was satisfied that my record against Colbol's Fox in pools was, SOMEHOW, 1-2 (BOBACK'IN!!!)

I wanna see what I can do with better characters, though, haha...

And yeah, I used to be TERRIBLE at Ness dittos, too...I mean who the hell is there to even practice the match up with when 119% of the Nesses out there are ****ing garbage?

But then in the wee hours of the morning after HERB2-Melee-Day, I was stoned and playing Hungrybox for hours and we dittoed some...it was pretty cool...but then ROM2 happened and I actually found like 3 or 4 people to ditto and they were amazing matches =D

I'll show you what's up though...that way it won't just be fair-camping with fair-edgeguards >_>

I'll have to watch your old stuff again to list off what I took, but I recall seeing vids a long time ago and saying "oh snap...totally stealing that."

XD

HBOX $20 NESS DITTO LETS GOESTERS!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
yeah I'll talk to BlackG, don't worry about it...thanks for letting me know now instead of 2 weeks after today XD

also YO wtf Chaddd better be one of those stragglers!!!

I just talked to him [through Fullmetal anyway] a few hours ago and he was definitely registered...Plank, pretty sure he said he'd try to call you tonight so yeah, check that voicemail XD If not..uh...is my word good for anything? >_<!

White_Mike

Smash Lord
idk what the attending numbers for the MLG's were back in the day but if not one of those than this is definitely the biggest melee tournament of all time.

lol @ dying game comments

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
I'm disappointed Skler and Makenshi didn't register, I really wanted to play against them. A lot of peopoe I wanted to come didn't register, but some people I wasn't expecting to register did so it's ok I guess.

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
lol l0zr [S+D] 3rd to last

drpp vs pc will be epic. esp if pc falco dittos
PC Chris didn't use Falco at all in tournies throughout 2009 so I'm pretty sure that won't happen. If they play again I personally believe PC will be Dr Pee Pee more convincingly than he did at rom2, PC is definitely getting top5 at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom