• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
lol hes right tho. i spoke to isai personally and he said hes coming. we are gonna run a 64 tourney, too cuz we will have so many extra tvs. pc also said hes coming for sure. azen chillin chu wife will all be there too, they go to standard md/va tournies so why wouldnt they.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
these movie theatres/restaurants are gonna get so much business.

the fridays right there is the one i work at.....LOL

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
lol hes right tho. i spoke to isai personally and he said hes coming. we are gonna run a 64 tourney, too cuz we will have so many extra tvs. pc also said hes coming for sure. azen chillin chu wife will all be there too, they go to standard md/va tournies so why wouldnt they.

Plank do u still want my 10-15 tvs?

strawhats

Smash Master
apparently straw hats knows more than all of us about who is going lol
LOL...its just that they all live and go to smash bi weeklies in md/va area, so I could onlyy assume that they'd be going . That and this torney will have alot of old school players.

Someone get Bum to go to this.

OLD GEN. MEETS NEW GEN. (I love it) :laugh:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Well Wes told me the other day that he doesn't think he's going :(

someone convince him to go

DJRome

Smash Hero
plank, can u get the hookup for a food discount nearby for instance at the chipotle (like 15% off or something)?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
plank, can u get the hookup for a food discount nearby for instance at the chipotle (like 15% off or something)?
probably not because those places are always filled to capacity all of the time. they dont need to buy our business, theres sooo many ****ing people always in this shopping center lol

strawhats

Smash Master

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm glad I just turned 20. :] Luckily how fit you are has no effect on melee. :]
Hahahahahahahahaha wow I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little school girl.

Not trying to be mean, just that it's proven that to have good mental strength you need to be at least somewhat fit. World renowned pro gamer Fatal1ty admits that he plays tennis every day just to be sure he keeps his mental strength up.

Although being out of shape won't hurt you much, it will lead to faster mental exhaustion.

Sorry the healthy side of me came out there :p

And strawhats... can I be a part of your oragnization >.> preferably as a hit man or repo man :p

lol

:link:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Hahahahahahahahaha wow I haven't laughed that hard since I was a little school girl.

Not trying to be mean, just that it's proven that to have good mental strength you need to be at least somewhat fit. World renowned pro gamer Fatal1ty admits that he plays tennis every day just to be sure he keeps his mental strength up.

Although being out of shape won't hurt you much, it will lead to faster mental exhaustion.

And strawhats... can I be a part of your oragnization >.> preferably as a hit man or repo man :p

lol

Ya these days, I run every 2nd day, sometimes 2 days in a row. It really helps for mental strength. =P I can attest to this.

strawhats

Smash Master

lol

Hell yeah... join me :bee:

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Theres nothing saying you can't be fat and be a pro gamer (just look at Halo pros >.>).

But it definitely helps.

As well having good hygeine and being healthy also makes for a happier individual (plus I'm sorry but being around a big guy who smells is killer! No offense).

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Theres nothing saying you can't be fat and be a pro gamer (just look at Halo pros >.>).

But it definitely helps.

As well having good hygeine and being healthy also makes for a happier individual (plus I'm sorry but being around a big guy who smells is killer! No offense).

the smell thats ITS

EVERYONE LETS SMELL WORST THAN THE EUROS WE GOT THIS!

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Europe vs america

Football match

And soccer match (make things fair)

Or we get the best of both worlds and play Rugby :p

Don't forget though theres a decent chance I'll be running around just randomly spraying Tag or Axe (the body spray not the players :p) on people while milktea takes pics (we like to call that happy fun times lol)

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Yes so do I. But Axe and Tag are significantly cheaper :p

And the prices aren't going up any more. Your deadline to register is new years EVE. After that you're SOL. Best you might be able to do is pay at the door and do friendlies.

QFT they are cheaper but you get quality with cologne:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom