• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
mangos still going to this right ? his name wasnt there w/ m2k and hbox's

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I'm glad I just turned 20. :] Luckily how fit you are has no effect on melee. :]

Banks

Smash Hero
Plank, I just registered me and th0rn with the same credit card just fyi. i didn't do it twice by accident lol

also lol @ phish-it being registered as phist-it

and why the hell is HBK registered for brawl

Divinokage

Smash Legend
But reflexes get slower... D;

The young ins will have an advantage!
Oh really?? I'm 24, and I'm still beating the crap out of mostly everybody lol. My reflexes are just fine.

Edit: Oh wait I use Ganon.. reflexes aren't as needed as spacies speed. Are you guys implying having Fox/Falco speed reflexes?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what's the difference? if you hadn't used the gift card before and paid cash instead, you'd still end up down the same amount

chipotle *****. qdoba is also good but not AS good.

what the **** @ you guys preferring taco bell
It was the first time I had been to Chipotle and honestly never thought I'd be at another one again, so I used up the whole gift card for myself and treated my two friends that came to the tourney with me to dinner. So instead of that nice kind gesture I could have had free food at Pound! Ah it's cool, nice gestures are nice.

I can taste the better quality ingrediants with Chipotle but Qdoba just has such a better selection imo. Their Steak Queso Burrito is amazing with their special queso sauce and what not. Qdoba also has a wider selection of salsas (5 compared to the 2 or 3 that Chipotle has) that taste better. They also have some great extra hot sauce on the side (the glass bottle with the wood top I forget the name of it) that tastes amazing.

황미영

Smash Champion
Oh really?? I'm 24, and I'm still beating the crap out of mostly everybody lol. My reflexes are just fine.

Edit: Oh wait I use Ganon.. reflexes aren't as needed as spacies speed. Are you guys implying having Fox/Falco speed reflexes?
Yeah... 24 isn't that big of a deal. 50 sure is though. It's the same with MMA and shiz. Most fighters are from early 20's to late 30's and usually those who are older do worse than when they were younger. Age is a factor in reflexes.

pockyD

Smash Legend
I can taste the better quality ingrediants with Chipotle but Qdoba just has such a better selection imo. Their Steak Queso Burrito is amazing with their special queso sauce and what not. Qdoba also has a wider selection of salsas (5 compared to the 2 or 3 that Chipotle has) that taste better. They also have some great extra hot sauce on the side (the glass bottle with the wood top I forget the name of it) that tastes amazing.
next you're going to be explaining how mcdonald's is better than in-n-out!

Shinku

Smash Champion
me and alot of people dont think the great isai wont show up to this. like hes lazy etc etc. however im looking forward to this and see it for myself =)

Lovage

Smash Hero
me and alot of people dont think the great isai wont show up to this. like hes lazy etc etc. however im looking forward to this and see it for myself =)
he already paid his entry fee and asked for housing, idk why he would back out now

strawhats

Smash Master
Just accept it..the legend as larg as Ken himself will be here to whip out the **** stick and beat some school boys into submission...Can't wait to see who Isai fights in brackets and MMs.

Isai vs. armada/mango (one of the bracket/mm's) that I hope happens.

Well that and Isai vs. M2K (seeing as M2K is willing to MM anyone in any matchup including falcon vs. marth)> can't wait for that matchup with him and SS.

@Alex Strife that was after he knew there would be no N64 at Genesis...time efficiency was all that mattered in that tourney...but now he's refocused his attention to melee.

**** Face ISAI !!!!

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
KM how the hell are you a pokemon researcher

who knows azen did pretty well at rom 1

@strawhats - you are kidding me...a great player like him only wanted to go to genesis ( mind you close to 300 for melee and brawl each ) for n64...sorry I call that silly...if you are a top player imo you should be more supportive of a community that thinks so high of you...but its his choice lol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ah yes the same tournament silent wolf forfeited cause of his controller lol.

What ever happened to normal johns like inui climbing a mountain.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I can't imagine Isai getting *****... even though he hasn't played in a while, all that 64 playing has gotta mean SOMETHING. He's keeping his hands warm at the very least.

honestly I just want to see lots of amazing Falcon combos at this ^_^

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
links? --- sorry i just got ****** by a shiity player once and dont wanna have it happen agian

btw i play GW in brawl teams

strawhats

Smash Master
If Isai, Chillin, Azen, Chu, PC, Wife, and Huby all go maybe they could talk some sense into Neo.

Not that I want him to quit brawl, but you brawlers just don't know how good Neo was back in the day. I placed super high at every national.

edit: someone get Wes to go.
Wes and Neo will be there for Brawl...someone may convince them to enter melee...Im sure if someone asks they will gladly MM/do seriouslies with their roy and samus in melee. As for Azen, Chillin, Chu, PC, and Wife...they're all going as far as I know...Don't know about Husband though.

Speaking of Azen...if Chillin is teaming with Isai then...who will Azen tem with.( my guess is Chu Dat)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Sure I Will think about it. I just want my GW to be used to the fullest. I will be down though.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
That happens to me often, though. Good people usually don't team with me because I play as Yoshi. So I usually get screwed myself. =/

:069:

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Wes and Neo will be there for Brawl...someone may convince them to enter melee...Im sure if someone asks they will gladly MM/do seriouslies with their roy and samus in melee. As for Azen, Chillin, Chu, PC, and Wife...they're all going as far as I know...Don't know about Husband though.

Speaking of Azen...if Chillin is teaming with Isai then...who will Azen tem with.( my guess is Chu Dat)
How sure are you that all these guys are going?

wtf Isai lol I want a rematch lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom