• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
You see guys, Plank really is a smart planner!

And I have actually never had Chipotle :(

:link:
its such a fad but i do really love it so much lol

i get a double meat burrito w/ rice (no beans), chicken and steak, a little of the hot sauce, and TONS of cheese and sour cream. im a plain eater tho LOL no guac/beans/salsa/corn/onions/peppers for me rofl

id eat the corn on it but little raw onions come mixed in and i hate crunching into them

or sometimes i get a burrito bowl and dip chips into it to eat it

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Maybe I'll just wait will Pound and I'll have my first Chipotle then lol. Celebrate the occassion.

Till then I'll settle for the Taco Bell thats right across from my work. I mean come on where else can you get 15 bean burrito's, 4 soft tacos, 44 hard tacos, some cinnatwists and a medium drink for only $1.32? :p

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yea i know how that is, i LOVE taco bell too. i get them both often, chipotle is more of a treat though.

taco bell its all about volcano tacos and quesadillas.

at pound 4 the chipotle is about 500 feet from the hotel XD

rhan

Smash Hero
All this food talk just had me thinking..... What kind of food joints are near the venue and/or the hotels?

*Crosses fingers for Subway*

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Man, that episode of South Park made me react the same way as Kyle did... Why the hell would you eat something that makes you crap blood?

I've never had chipotle and I'm never swallowing a bite until I get my facts straight that chipotle doesn't make you crap blood. I know, I'm an idiot, but what else can I do? D:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I personally like Qdoba a lil more than Chipotle.

Man I wish I didn't blow my whole Chipotle gift card I won from that scrub tourney so I could use it for food while here.

pockyD

Smash Legend
what's the difference? if you hadn't used the gift card before and paid cash instead, you'd still end up down the same amount

chipotle *****. qdoba is also good but not AS good.

what the **** @ you guys preferring taco bell

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Pfff, talking about age here? It's never too late to do what you love.. What if I'm 50 one day and still play melee as Ganon? Hey I would be happy doing what I love right? Age is irrelevant!!!

Dekar173

Justice Man
@EC-

I heard there's an awesome chili dog place in Maryland (Baltimore to be exact) and I was wondering if anyone knew exactly what place it is?

As for Chipotle, mmmmm. NM doesn't have chipotle, and it breaks my heart to know of that sad, sad fact.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Freebirds > Chipotle. People just don't know.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Pfff, talking about age here? It's never too late to do what you love.. What if I'm 50 one day and still play melee as Ganon? Hey I would be happy doing what I love right? Age is irrelevant!!!
Tru dat, the thought the 20-somethings were gonna outgrow gaming, but we picked it up as a legit hobby.

Age don't matter.

Lobos

Smash Master
Dekar - not sure of a place in bmore but in DC we have Ben's Chili Bowl....the President himself ate there lol...I hear a lot good things, maybe I should eat there for lunch one day before pound

Hylian - I've heard about that from jerm.....but no u

When I get near a computer I'll list all the food places near by if plank doesn't beat me to it lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
but if it's not available at pound, then it doesn't matter!

freebird's is legit though, although i don't think it's convincingly better than chipotle aside from the hugeness

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
walking distance of the hotels (in the shopping complex 500 feet away)

panda express
tgi fridays
chipotle
quiznos
Romanos macaroni grill
firehouse subs
WOW wingery
Champions (a tight bar)
Pizza Blitz
Starbucks
Mediterranean Grill
Mcdonalds
Maggie Moos
Matsutaki Japanese grill

and the movie theatre+their overpriced food

the venue doesnt have too much RIGHT next to it, but stuff can be walked (it's downtown) that is about a half a mile away

oh and if u can drive, theres literally almost everything in frederick

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
but if it's not available at pound, then it doesn't matter!

freebird's is legit though, although i don't think it's convincingly better than chipotle aside from the hugeness
Generally they have more to choose from as well and I've just always liked the taste better. *shrugs*. They are both good though.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
walking distance of the hotels (in the shopping complex 500 feet away)

panda express
tgi fridays
chipotle
quiznos
Romanos macaroni grill
firehouse subs
WOW wingery
Champions (a tight bar)
Pizza Blitz
Starbucks
Mediterranean Grill
Mcdonalds
Maggie Moos
Matsutaki Japanese grill

and the movie theatre+their overpriced food
Mmmmmmm

And Dekar I think there's one off of Golf Course near August's place. Not sure though.

Hey Plank will you guys be selling food inside the venue like what was done at Genesis or probably not?

And Potbelly is amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom