• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I went fox on FD and lost after ****** him the first match then sd'd twice 3rd match at 0, it's the only one I ever lost, and I didn't even use sheik all 3 matches. Anyone can **** up and lose one match, so I should've never went fox =P It cost me, lol. Nonetheless no, i've never lost with just sheik

nyoro~n :3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
no thanks ajp, luigi is a little better than that.

dj i dont care who you are, you will never EVER beat me with bowser, period. I've seen it play and i know you're good, but it wont touch me. period.

@eval, i had been playing for 6 months then, i'm up over $200 from chu in money matches over the past year and a half though.

@other guy who talked about sethlon: not only is P not as good as me, i trained against neo's roy for a while.

i'm not really being cocky, but either way this is the attention i like getting from this MM. i can win (or lose XD) so much money!

Tink

Smash Hero
yo, i want all Mms i can get pretty much vs whoever....who wants some?(other then the ones i already have)

ill play fox/marth/falcon or we can just have nonset char Mms. 1-10$?

Foxy

Smash Master
come on guys, he invented planking

you really think he's going to do anything but play absolutely gay with sheik to win the money matches?

luuuuuuuuuuuulz

i want to watch them so badly.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Whatever, OOS doesn't respect me at all....yet XD

They've yet to see the re-invented Melee plank after Brawl.... so much gayer...

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
how much planking could a gay plank plank if a gay plank could plank gay
...10 Planks?

A list of Planks greatest accomplishments:

-He out planked Chuck Norris.
-Mr. T pittied the fact that he couldn't play as gay/well as Plank.
-Vin Deisel grew a beard so no one would recognize him as the guy who got owned by Plank.
-He named himself after the best Ed, Edd, and Eddy character.
-He once spoke to Twin_A, that was one of his better moments.
-Plank actually **** on a scrub because he was bored.
-That scrub liked it and got 300 times better at melee and brawl.
-That scrub still got 4 stocked by Plank even after the increase.
-That scrub then proceeded to grow a beard so no one would recognize him.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
dj i dont care who you are, you will never EVER beat me with bowser, period. I've seen it play and i know you're good, but it wont touch me. period.
I don't give two sh*ts who you are either and how gay you're gonna play. All this you can't touch me blah blah blah bullsh*t. We'll just see what happens when the time comes.

Foxy

Smash Master
The difference?

DJ is playing for a lot of money.

Plank is playing for a little bit of money and his pride.

WHO SOUNDS LIKE THEY'LL BE PUTTING IN MORE EFFORT

(considering Plank lost his pride the day he was born, when he edge stalled in his crib)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
doesnt matter who wants it more. im sheik hes bowser :D

djn im not like mediocre tristate sheiks u can just beat up on lol.
all u low tier mains have ****ty attitudes towards your worst matchups and just ignorantly try it and im just going to **** you all at it, take all your money, and laugh that you thought you had a chance. sheiks that actually know low tier matchups (thanks to chu, azen, neo, etc) will never ever lose.

get at me and prove me wrong low tier mains, ur characters suck balls.

yea i said it

Cia

das kwl
hopefully ill have time to do lots of MMs during down time, i'll offer the same MM i used to offer to everyone...

SHEIK VS UR LOW TIER 10:1 ODDS, minimum $5 maximum $10. 5 for me if I win 50 for you if you win, up to 10/100. Best 2/3 neutrals only!

Chars include:

Zelda
Roy
Yoshi
Pichu
Pikachu
Gaw
kirby
ylink
ness
link
mewtwo

who wants some??? :p
$5.00. My Zelda
$5.00. My Link

idk why i always do these.. lol

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
good deal vanz!!! they are tempting... but when it comes down to it....matchups...so...hard....

lol

XD

*remembers 4 stocking mows zelda the first time we played in tourney*

omnomnom nonviable chars

tw1n

Smash Champion
I would laugh my *** off if DJN planked plank. But that would go against everything he stands for I'm sure.

-Plank once ledge stalled his bed while a girl was on it angry and waiting for him
-Plank has ledge stalled his house to get out of putting up christmas decorations
-He once planked himself just to prove its possible (don't think about this one too much)
-He ledge stalls at school to avoid his teachers giving him homework
-Plank planks this thread so he can pop up when the time is right
-Plank would plank his own mother if it meant winning =]

just thought I'd add randomness to the plank hype lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I kinda feel like trying one of these ridiculous MMs just for the fun of it.

Hmmmmm maybe....... link or roy I dunno.

**** you plank and your money scheming ways.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
doesnt matter who wants it more. im sheik hes bowser :D

djn im not like mediocre tristate sheiks u can just beat up on lol.
all u low tier mains have ****ty attitudes towards your worst matchups and just ignorantly try it and im just going to **** you all at it, take all your money, and laugh that you thought you had a chance. sheiks that actually know low tier matchups (thanks to chu, azen, neo, etc) will never ever lose.

get at me and prove me wrong low tier mains, ur characters suck balls.

yea i said it
I never said anything about your Sheik being mediocre or whatever. Thats nice about the all the stuff you said. I don't fit into the category of having a sh*tty attitude towards my characters' bad matchups. My best characters are low and mid tier characters. So it doesn't matter. Even if I get 4-stocked by you, its all good. I'll just try again next time. I don't care how many times you would win, how much money you've won before, and how much you would win at Pound 4 with your challenge. I just wanna have fun and improve my skill against a very good Sheik. My characters do suck but I've placed them in extreme high level play.

Tw1n, I would plank him or anyone. I have no remorse for anyone I play in tournament or a money match.

AXE 09

Smash Master
hopefully ill have time to do lots of MMs during down time, i'll offer the same MM i used to offer to everyone...

SHEIK VS UR LOW TIER 10:1 ODDS, minimum $5 maximum $10. 5 for me if I win 50 for you if you win, up to 10/100. Best 2/3 neutrals only!

Chars include:

Zelda
Roy
Yoshi
Pichu
Pikachu
Gaw
kirby
ylink
ness
link
mewtwo

who wants some??? :p

MM any IC or pikachu

if it aint chu its done.
i'll take both those offers :) fight my pikachu

DJ nintendo: let's show them what low tiers are all about

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I only saw him play about 10 matches at Genesis. But in each of those he was overly aggressive and dominating lol.

Good **** DJN. I want to watch that. Same with Axe vs Plank! His Pikachu = climax!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom