• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacD

Banned via Administration
i dont mm..never did ..never will..but we can play as much as you like
haha i used to be like that with mm but i've loosened up a little recently, but we should play, it'd be fun

well then you're ********, i would never ever lose to a bowser. and who knows if taj is even coming :p
rumor has it taj is in a WoW phase again, and last time that lasted a year...

Whatever, OOS doesn't respect me at all....yet XD

They've yet to see the re-invented Melee plank after Brawl.... so much gayer...
... sheik version of pink shinobi? i'm scared

Lovage

Smash Hero
so u dont mm because you dont believe in gambling
how is that different from gambling your money by entering a tournament

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I never said anything about your Sheik being mediocre or whatever. Thats nice about the all the stuff you said. I don't fit into the category of having a sh*tty attitude towards my characters' bad matchups. My best characters are low and mid tier characters. So it doesn't matter. Even if I get 4-stocked by you, its all good. I'll just try again next time. I don't care how many times you would win, how much money you've won before, and how much you would win at Pound 4 with your challenge. I just wanna have fun and improve my skill against a very good Sheik. My characters do suck but I've placed them in extreme high level play.

Tw1n, I would plank him or anyone. I have no remorse for anyone I play in tournament or a money match.
good ****, that attitude works. :p

@that kirby vid, that was my first melee tourney back after brawl ;D:D

@everyone else with the low tier MM or sidebets, definitely

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Nope, it generally doesnt snow much here, only an amount over an inch like 3-4 times a year o:

There's always a chance, but it's probably just gonna be cold as hell

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Yeah I imagine Maryland has the same weather as Philly and we haven't really had significant snow in years.

We had one decent snowstorm last year, but it wasn't too significant. I still drove to work.

Does anyone know if it is possible to have a snowstorm with lightning? Because I think that would be badass.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
i'll take both those offers :) fight my pikachu

DJ nintendo: let's show them what low tiers are all about
Oh s*** get him Axe!!!

Thats going to be either an amazing match or a very very very gay/chain grabby match :p

-Plank once planked Sean Connery till the man pulled out all of his hair
-Plank can successfully plank on 3 tvs in 3 different matches simultaneously :p
-Plank once made an onion cry
-Plank has successgully planked in the following games: SSBM, SSBB, Street Fighter (II, III, IV, Alpha, and Puzzle League), Mortal Kombat, Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Tetris, Sonic (I and II but not III yet...), Pong, Donkey Kong, SSB64, Life, Clue, Monopoly, Sonic III (he did it while I typed), and on every Xbox game that has not yet been released (yes even that one).
-Plank is still named after the greatest Ed, Edd, n Eddy character :p
-Plank once boxed me and after landing a cheap shot, was able to plank the ring for the remainder of the match (till I got him at the end).

/boredom

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i will **** lordhdls link. link vs fox is way more winnable than link vs sheik. im not dissing players, just the matchups. i wanna make tonnnnnnnnssssss of money off you folks who think otherwise XD

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Well to me its only $10 that I am spending, that will get me a tourny experience to get me a bit better. Also, my parents pay for scractch cards at certain times, its like that to me. I should be able to do it as well! : D

OOPS

edit(just looked at registration): good thing I have a job now. :]

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh hai, whats up with the hotel thing Plank found out? Im getting a job, and I definetly want to go pound 4.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Also **** you guys who are saying pound is the next genesis.

**** that.

genesis was a preliminary pound

Alukard

Smash Hero
Also **** you guys who are saying pound is the next genesis.

**** that.

genesis was a preliminary pound

yo plank thats cool and all ... ima let u finish ... but RoM was one of the best tournaments of all time!

lolol jkjk

nothing could comepare to pound 3 ... except pound 4 plank ... i got ur back son!

Tink

Smash Hero
i def wanna see that axe vs plank match =)...should be quiteee interesting.

also plank, ill take a 5$ vs my low tier....idk who itll be by the time, but im sure ill have one =).

edit: on a side note, there will never be a better tourny, then those at FCs sons.....idk how that slips minds, but that was the best venue/tourny of all time.

u could not beat free housing at the venue not more then a 2 min walk away.

AXE 09

Smash Master
what are you talking about! pikachu's the best!

(lol this is kinda fun)

Alukard: i lol'd so bad at your post hahaha

but serioiusly plank, i'll go $10 on your challenge

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
yo plank thats cool and all ... ima let u finish ... but RoM was one of the best tournaments of all time!

lolol jkjk

nothing could comepare to pound 3 ... except pound 4 plank ... i got ur back son!
I was going to bring in that reference, but now you stole my thunder. :psycho:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom