• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Do you think any of the previously allotted pot money could be transferred to Game Universe and the SNES winners? This is probably going to be the biggest tournament on the EC all year, so I feel like at least a little bit of money can go towards their cause.
i'll assume thats a joke XD

with a huge and expensive venue, buying tons of tvs, paying insurance policy on the venue and gas to pick people up....all the chairs and tables and other expenses, i hardly have enough extra money floating around to be charitable to other tournaments causes, lol

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
any more/new magic trixies planned for this Twins?
Haha you have no idea. It'll make what we did at genesis look like a joke :p

But yeah we do have quite a bit of new stuff. Arizona smashers (Forward, Axe, Wobbles, etc) saw some of our stuff a couple weeks back. They were like our test group if you would and we got a great reaction from them. At Pound we mostly showed the 1 or 2 tricks except for to a handful of different groups (AZ, PBnJ and some of the people with him, etc). At Pound we're hoping to do/record as many tricks as possible ^_^

Oh yeah if anyone has any requests for card magic (or even coin tricks cuz those are pretty fun lol) sen me a video link and I'll do my best to learn it by Pound :D

Aniolas said:
Armada:
How much?
Go for the gold D! Go big or go home! Bet him 1 million! Make him buckle under the pressure! ...or just lose more money than you'll ever make and fall into a horrible debt for the rest of your life.
(Hey Armada I'm willing to compute the interest rates and tax deductions if I get a share of the winnings ;P)

LLDL

Smash Hero
we need at least 100 melee players to pay off pound 4! Step it up

Glad to see there is a steady flow of registrants its going up each day now :)

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
All of u guys who MM Armada... Ur going to lose ;) But good stuff for paying some of his flight trip =D

stelzig

Smash Lord
Armada is quite fun playing against even if you stand no chance whatsoever. Well at least i thought so. :p

Hopefully i'll be able to get some more games with him at this now that we're both being housed by plank. If not at smash then at least at marioparty... xD

Edit: I'm pretty sure hack beat aniolas with his kirby btw plank. :o

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
knock him out early mayne.
haha I'll try

Boss8 said:
anyone stands a chance vs anyone there is no such thing as 1 person straight ******....

*waits for names*
This is very much true. It's like how I could beat Brock Lesnar in a fight if I happened to land that one extremely lucky extremely powerful punch right off the bat (after that it would be a one sided fight if it didn't knock him out lol). Maybe my style of playing will seem weird to him despite his uncanny Mango like ability to adapt and I'll beat him in pools. Likelyhood is slim but you never know.

It's true though. As well some people are just better match ups against others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom