• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linguini

Smash Master
yea i lost to tipman, i also lost to DA dave that tourney >_>. it was basically a tourney to see who got to lose to azen in the 2nd level of amateur bracket. congrats DA dave you got to lose to azen.

also i except all MMs proposed so far except maybe linguini ganon vs marth, i dont know that matchup too well
alright then just your fox is fine.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
*remembers Skler practically fourstocking Plank at VLS in tournament and then listening to Plank john"

Yeah..
yeah one day after i 2-3 stock him about 5 matches in a row in mms my controller breaks and then i almost get 4 stocked in tourney... i wonder how that happened :-D

JOHNSSSSSSSSSSS

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
my guess is like 300-350 for melee and 200-250 for brawl.

register in the next 3 days to get a cheaper price!!!!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
genesis was biggest melee.... had 290. biggest brawl was 315 i think, i was there, lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
I'd rather see 20 randoms say it than mango say it 20 times. ego is annoying from everyone.

Linguini, I'd like to play you, no money involved. I knocked tipman out @ MLG 3-0 if thats any incentive.

the m2k speech was kinda dumb IMO. what do you expect from someone who doesn't play the game?
i havent said it once

u *****

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
well then you're ********, i would never ever lose to a bowser. and who knows if taj is even coming :p

lord karn

Smash Master
Sounds like a plan. I will most likely drive up there from Raleigh NC.

Funny thing, my IBM discount applies to all Marriott hotels but the one you chose! LOL!!! It is still a good rate, so no complains. I'm making my 4 room reservations this week.

Kasht
You're driving up from Raleigh? There are a lot of people going from around that area if you're interested in either getting more people in your car or getting in on a different car.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Plank, did you accept vs my Roy and GaW? Trying to decide if I should actually bother playing them at all in the next few months. (aka, the week before the tournament)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
DJN- dont do the pika vs sheik. just do bowser vs sheik, ill kick in an extra $5 so now its a $10 MM, if DJ wins u pony up $100 plank.

sound good?
I'll add 5 to this bet :D
I'll take that sidebet with DJN
like the way plaink just hyped **** up. i anticipate cheering after 300 dollars is won between taj, and djs bowser / pika
JFox, I'm definitely gonna do both Bowser & Pikachu. I'll just start with Bowser first. I see people are gonna sidebet my Bowser match against Plank. Cool stuff =)

well then you're ********, i would never ever lose to a bowser. and who knows if taj is even coming :p
He's not ******** Plank. Many people have said that over the years and lost. I could care less if you know the match up well and you're using Sheik. I know the Sheik match up well and I'm not just some good Bowser either. Just as Sheik has super gay stuff against Bowser, Bowser has some gay stuff on Sheik. Anyway, our match up is gonna be fun. If I get *****, I get *****. It happens and its all good. I'm going for the gold though lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
i would like to see sethlon take up your offer plank

i believe he took 100 dollars from some sheik guy one time

using only dtilt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom