• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovage

Smash Hero
i wonder how VBM plans to money match people without revealing who he is

not to mention he specified that when he money matches me it has to be recorded

unless you only plan to money match if you make it into bracket? so when you don't make it into bracket you're gonna ***** out on all your money matches?

Ace55

Smash Lord
True. I'm really hyped about doing that.

BTW I was a watching some of your vids where you got 3-0'd by some Yoshi in losers finals. That's pretty pathetic man.

@Soma Ghost: My sig is awesome, it's there to remind everyone how HMW screwed over the Smash community and he isn't trust worthy.
Lolololol, for he love of God VBM go to Pound.

That Yoshi would **** you btw. Although I can't be sure, because all your matches are sold on DVD's right? Because there's a market for that on Jamaica. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit:

Wow, the sheer amount of ignorance on these boards is attrocious; dude a whole lot of people want to see my play. In the Pound 4 thread they were asking to put my matches on the live stream because of how hype they would be, they were all very disappointed when I told them I wouldn't reveal mysef until I get into the bracket.

Then again I'm taking you too seriously, you're obviously an alt created specifically to troll me. Surely you can do it better than this though.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Zone

Smash Champion
Yeah it's very bracket dependent.

I mean I think people have a list of people they don't want to run into the MOST.
This is my own opinion btw..
M2k doesn't want to run into hungry or mango. Probably a few falco players as well.
Just like I'm sure Hungry would hate to run into mango, colbol, or lucky early.
or any space animal that plays fox having to run into M2K's Marth.

etc.

Also Eagletrent,
Don't you mean Genesis?

EDIT: I mean imagine if Hungrybox someone highly expected to make top 4 atleast, ran into lucky 2nd round. Lost to him in a nice close match. Then had to fight colbol shortly after because colbol was set up against m2k and he lost to him. I mean that'd put predictions in a crapper because hungry had some of his worse scenario matchups happen kind of early.

Who I'd like to be in top in a fight for the top would be.
Mango, Armada, M2k, Zhu/Drpeepee, Hungrybox, Colbol/Jman/Lucky Amsah

Those would be my dream matches to watch for the top 5.

Good mix of jiggs, Marth, Falco's, Fox's. I'd like a captain falcon be up there like SS or Scar or Darkrain as well. But this is not a prediction just what I'd like to see.

I enjoy watching kage's ganon so I'd like to see him up against them, early or late.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
1 vbm
2 m2k (-07 fox controller mode LOL)
3 armada
4 mango
5 isai (enters @ venue lol, all sheik bracket until he faces mango)
5 ken (vbm's training partner)
7 amsah
7 toasty
what did I ever do to deserve that?

;__;

hopefully VBM is the mystery email address in my pool...I wouldn't mind not making it out of R1 if that were the case XD

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
If you don't make it outta pools, u still gonna reveal yourself?
Me not making it out of pools is completely impossible. But yeah, even if I don't make it out of pools I'll still be having my money matches so I will have to reveal myself.

VBM, if you show up to Pound and reveal yourself at all, regardless of how you do in the tournament, I will actually create a thread to issue you an apologia. I promise that I will feel remorse if I've misjudged you as a total sociopath.

You are pretty well-spoken, or well-typed as the case may be. I give props for that.

edit: OK, sociopathy may be a bit much. Antisocial for sure, though. Point is, I don't think you're delusional. A pathological liar for sure, but not delusional.
I think if you were to ignore what people say about me and actually take my words for what they are, you'd see I'm not a troll and not a bad person. I'm kind of annoyed how the words of a few can sway the opinions of many about a person, oh well.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Me not making it out of pools is completely impossible

True dat.

nou.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I believe in Mango. If he's on point there is no stopping him

1. Mango
2. Armada

Honestly from 3rd down is going to vary wildly. There are so many good players from so many different regions. Style clashes, strange match-ups, and country v country situations with mad hype.

aaaaahhhh can't wait

hopefully a Canadian makes top 8. : D

Virusbluemage

Banned via Warnings
HBK will do it for him if he doesn't..
If I ask HBK not to point me out then he won't. He's cool with me.

Lolololol, for he love of God VBM go to Pound.

That Yoshi would **** you btw. Although I can't be sure, because all your matches are sold on DVD's right? Because there's a market for that on Jamaica. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Edit:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I already said I'll be at Pound. And you may suck so much that getting 3-0'd by a Yoshi isn't a surprise for you, but I'm better than that and honestly so are the majority of people on this forum. You are very bad at this game, I really don't be think you should be criticizing anyone for anything until you improve(a lot)

Leviathan741

Smash Ace
so...Isai is going right? that just increased all of smash hype by 1000 if he is... also I heard ken might be going...If they both go...

The superbowl should be canceled and melee espn should substitute

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Teams:
1. Virusbluemage by himself
2. Mango and Lucky (if they're teaming)
3. Mew2king and Jman (if they're teaming)

Singles:
1. Virusbluemage
2. Mango
3. Armada
4. Rubyiris

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
lol @ mango & lucky ahead of m2k & jman
you can't beat double east coast

tw1n

Smash Champion
Lol I bet its gonna be
1) Mango
2) HBox
3) M2K

everything else is a toss up. Mango is not gonna hold anything back here (if he was before lol...) and he's gonna bring on the hurt.

raincatchfire

Smash Journeyman
haha completely impossible he says.... i cant wait.

and vbm, please dont say anything about hmw. he does deserve a break now and then, and he already said he wouldnt make us wait that long again.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Yay Zhu is getting his groove back.

I'm all for confidence, VBM, but you sound cocky in all honesty. However, I'm gonna watch patiently and see what happens. I always give a benefit of doubt to people. I don't know who you are, and no offense I really feel you're someone's alt. Still....whatever...I'll bite. You do realize that in order to get interviewed...I'm gonna have to know who you are. That is if you don't mind =p.

Composeur

Smash Ace
I think if you were to ignore what people say about me and actually take my words for what they are, you'd see I'm not a troll and not a bad person. I'm kind of annoyed how the words of a few can sway the opinions of many about a person, oh well.
You don't behave like a typical troll, this is true. Maybe I have let people's outrage sway my perceptions, since I don't read enough of the threads on these forums to get the full picture. I suppose I should have looked at your posting history before labeling you. But your posts are too incendiary for me to not be suspicious. You're incredibly combative, you purposely goad people, and you've done almost nothing to shed your anonymity on these boards; all of these make it difficult for people to understand what your motivations are if you're not a troll.

Since you're obviously not stupid (it's obvious to me, anyway), I can't understand your bemusement at being pigeonholed as a troll; surely you must be aware that your posts will offend and that people will find it hard to believe your opinions are informed when you haven't proven your legitimacy as a skilled player. Do you understand?

Ace55

Smash Lord
II already said I'll be at Pound. And you may suck so much that getting 3-0'd by a Yoshi isn't a surprise for you, but I'm better than that and honestly so are the majority of people on this forum. You are very bad at this game, I really don't be think you should be criticizing anyone for anything until you improve(a lot)
As far as I know you were going to RoM, but you bailed like the little ***** you are. Not to mention I didn't even say one bad thing about you, I'm just laughing my *** of at your little one man show. Yet you keep bringing up some old vids of me.

You saying I suck is even better, you criticize everyone and claim you're good, yet you have nothing to back it up with.

If I ever see you we'll have a 5$ MM, your nose vs my fist.:laugh::laugh::laugh: Or my Ganon vs your Roy on Brinstar, the result will be the same, you'll get destroyed.

Edit: ****, why am I arguing with a troll.

DippnDots

Feral Youth
well if you're like me you've been up for about 20 hours and hop on smashboards out of habit more than anything else. At that point your boredom can lead you strange places o_O

Tamoo

Smash Master
I suppose I should have looked at your posting history before labeling you.
A quick look at his posting history would only reveal that he believes...

Mikael is better than Armada

Girls are just genetically trash at melee or sumthing

Believes princess peach's castle and big blue should be legal

He's either a troll or just horribly misinformed, we actually give him the benefit of the doubt by saying he's trolling i think ;)

Edit: Also, extreme sexism :s

'my crew is thinking of hosting a tournament, pretty soon. And If we do then we'll ban female gamers from entering.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom